KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher and Nick Fury vs Wolverine and Sabretooth

Punisher and Nick Fury vs Wolverine and Sabretooth
Started by: python99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
python99

Punisher and Nick Fury vs Wolverine and Sabretooth

Kingpin has taken over New York City, but has offered Punisher and Fury a proposal to seek and destroy mutants who he feels may be of threat to him. Punisher and Fury shall not be part of the few who have to bow down to his power, but shall live in riches. They have been given full access to any weapons needed to carry out the mission priority and given a map to the whereabouts of their first 2 targets, Wolverine and Sabretooth. Sabretooth and Wolverine know they are coming and are prepared for them. Can Fury and Punisher take them down.

Note: Appearently Wolverine can't be killed roll eyes (sarcastic), and Sabretooth I am not sure of. As long as they are subdeued, taken in and placed in confinement the match is over, no more threat

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 06:24 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

confused anyone?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 07:17 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Kingpin : I want you two to deal with these mutants , apparently tow hairy bastards with claws are more of a danger to me than people who can warp reality , control my mind or walk clean through my vaults.

Fury : *confused* You realise I arrest people like you....

Punisher : F*ck that noise ! *Blows Kingpins head off* Punisher Away !!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 07:29 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Punisher and Fury.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:05 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulk10

I can't belive that I'm saying this but Punisher and Nick Fury.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:09 PM
hulk10 is currently offline Click here to Send hulk10 a Private Message Find more posts by hulk10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Kingpin : I want you two to deal with these mutants , apparently tow hairy bastards with claws are more of a danger to me than people who can warp reality , control my mind or walk clean through my vaults.

Fury : *confused* You realise I arrest people like you....

Punisher : F*ck that noise ! *Blows Kingpins head off* Punisher Away !!!

Funny Funny laughing
But Kingpin took over New York not the world.
And he is starting with Wolverine and Sabretooth not ending with them wink

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:22 PM
python99

Originally posted by hulk10
I can't belive that I'm saying this but Punisher and Nick Fury.

I'm going with Fury and Punisher also. They will get the job done

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 08:44 PM
python99

anyone huh

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 01:46 PM
CyberDragon

P and NF win this

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:06 PM
CyberDragon is currently offline Click here to Send CyberDragon a Private Message Find more posts by CyberDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Welcome to the "Punisher and Fury win thread", where we agree that... Well, that Punisher and Fury win.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:06 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Im going for P and NF.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:09 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

You can vote NF and P or P and NF

Originally posted by Alfheim
Im going for P and NF.

Good Choice.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Re: You can vote NF and P or P and NF

Originally posted by Bentley
Good Choice.

Given the waepons that they need, and the experience they have with the use of weapons, these 2 guys should take this 6-7 out of 10

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:26 PM
Deadline

Re: Re: You can vote NF and P or P and NF

Originally posted by python99
Given the waepons that they need, and the experience they have with the use of weapons, these 2 guys should take this 6-7 out of 10

Yeah probably. Nick Fury can own superhumans with prep, hey he could have killed the Hulk once.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:30 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Re: Re: Re: You can vote NF and P or P and NF

Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah probably. Nick Fury can own superhumans with prep, hey he could have killed the Hulk once.

We will see if any fanboys say Fury and Punisher

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:47 PM
python99

Is this even a fair fight?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 10:59 PM
LordFear

wow two non-powered dudes versus two of the most vicious mutants working together for their survival. plus the fact that those same two killer mutants are very well versed in covert and special ops tactics and are assassins themselves. Yeah sorry but never been much of a conformist, I am gonna stick to my guns and say Logan AND Creed

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 11:10 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

by the way, I cannot fathom the idea of Fury taking orders from that fat bald bastard. The guy heads Shields. He could topple the US if he wanted to . What kind of cache of weapons whould fat boy have and Nick can't get access too?
Frank is not gonna take any kind of orders from fatty neither. He is gonna get in his face and fill it with more holes than swiss cheese

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 11:12 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Its just a scenario. Put it this way, far in the future when New York is in rubble and SHIELD corporation is no more this happens.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 02:31 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Punisher has subdued wolvering one on one before (by blowing his face off, smashing his nuts with a two-by four, and dousing him with gasoline.) Rock on Frank. Rock on.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 02:42 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote