KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dream(Morpheus) vs Legion(David Haller)

Dream(Morpheus) vs Legion(David Haller)
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dream(Morpheus) vs Legion(David Haller)

1) dreamworld/astral plane (Haller Sleeping)

2) real world

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Mar 12th, 2011 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:00 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

1. Dream. Just remember what happened to Azazel when he tried taking on Dream in the Dreaming.

2. Idk. Probably Dream.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:06 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Dream of the Endless?
well he stomps

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:17 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Dream of the endless stomps him without trying in both scenarios. More than likely with a gesture.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:05 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Dream stomps.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:38 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

If Legion actually restarted the universe and banished all the Elder Gods, then he wins.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:07 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheTyrant
If Legion actually restarted the universe and banished all the Elder Gods, then he wins.

What's he going to do to Dream in Dream's realm?

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:09 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
What's he going to do to Dream in Dream's realm?
who knows.. i was curious due to his high TP power which allows him to move through the astral plane to reality.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:10 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Dream wins in his own realm, but loses on neutral ground.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:12 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by King Castle
who knows.. i was curious due to his high TP power which allows him to move through the astral plane to reality.

I don't think TP really matters to the likes of the Endless. Especially not in their home realms. When Dream invaded Delirium's home it was stated that she could have made him insane and there'd be nothing he could do about it. When Azazel attacked him in his castle he owned Azazel while making Azazel think he was winning.

He said something like "Anywhere else you might have had a chance. But here? In my home?" And then he asked all the other guests (which included Odin, Anubis, a Lord of Order, and a Lord of Chaos) if they had a problem with his decision, everyone was silent.

The Endless in their home realms are basically Omnipotent.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:16 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

but remember in scenario one i explicitly gave them a merge realm of dreams and the astral plane.. cool

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:23 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by King Castle
but remember in scenario one i explicitly gave them a merge realm of dreams and the astral plane.. cool

Dave is still dreaming, which puts him in Morpheus's dominion. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:24 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

That shouldn't really shouldn't matter, he is known as the Lord of the awaking world as well, though his main occupation is Dreams.

Dream stomps.

The Word

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:32 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by kevdude
That shouldn't really shouldn't matter, he is known as the Lord of the awaking world as well, though his main occupation is Dreams.

Dream stomps.

I'm reading the series now, I liked how Destruction implies that Dream can also control/represent reality.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:35 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Legion can warp reality.
Legion telepathy allows him to warp astral plane as well.

Legion should have the power to take on Morpheus, but his biggest Achilles' heel, is his state of mind, and lack of skill.

Even in the astral realm, or his own mental scape. As Magik revealed, Emma Frost would kill Legion in some future, by killing off each personality in his own mental scape.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:53 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm reading the series now, I liked how Destruction implies that Dream can also control/represent reality.

Yeah likewise, Destruction leaving and taking up creating things even if he's not very good at it. It was a interesting meeting between Dream and Destruction. cool

The Word

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:54 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by kevdude
Yeah likewise, Destruction leaving and taking up creating things even if he's not very good at it. It was a interesting meeting between Dream and Destruction. cool

Barnabus is win. Especially how he's made Delirium's caretaker.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:55 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Why is a mutant taking on an abstract?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:21 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Why is a mutant taking on an abstract?

lol, and some people actually think legion has a chance.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:24 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Dream wins in his own realm, but loses on neutral ground.

No. When Myx couldn't stop ultimator from eating the 5th dimension, he called Dream, and Dream stopped him with a gesture. The endless are a different level of abstract. They're really in a class of their own. Dream stomps legion anywhere at any time.

Last edited by Sirius77 on Mar 12th, 2011 at 08:42 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:39 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote