KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Insane Genis-Vell vs Monarch

Insane Genis-Vell vs Monarch
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Insane Genis-Vell vs Monarch

random encounter, who wins?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:21 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Monarch in a stomp. bands only help so much

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:43 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I don't know, isn't Genis supposed to be abstract level?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:45 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Nah, I don't think so. No more than Monarch is lol. I couldn't see Genis taking on as many herald levelers with as much ease as monarch did tbh. Monarch should win.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:52 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

IF Genis got the chance it's likely that he could rupture Monarch's armor... But if that happens their both dead.

I'd side with Monarch more times than not.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 09:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
IF Genis got the chance it's likely that he could rupture Monarch's armor... But if that happens their both dead.

I'd side with Monarch more times than not.
Couldn't he just shunt it into the microverse?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 02:49 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Has he ever shunted energies of that magnitude into the microverse?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 02:54 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Has he ever shunted energies of that magnitude into the microverse?
Idk, is there a limit to how much he can shunt?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 02:55 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Not sure. But it's hard to imagine him shunting omni-directional/universe-busting energies, without him having a feat to warrant it. /shrug

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 02:59 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

He'd have to contain and shunt a big bang. That's pretty ****ing iffy.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 03:00 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Monarch

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 03:01 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

^ Not sure. But it's hard to imagine him shunting omni-directional/universe-busting energies, without him having a feat to warrant it. /shrug
Couldn't he just shunt the energy directed towards him, it's not like he needs to shunt all the energy being released.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 03:05 AM
Mindset

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He'd have to contain and shunt a big bang. That's pretty ****ing iffy.
Actually, he has already survived a big bang unharmed.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 03:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Monarch.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 03:12 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mindset
Couldn't he just shunt the energy directed towards him, it's not like he needs to shunt all the energy being released.
Hm, I guess it's possible... Not entirely sure, though. Personally, if Monarch were fighting to the same standard he did in Arena, I don't see Genis getting close enough to harm him physically. /shrug

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 03:28 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Monarch

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 04:01 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Genis-Vell.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 07:55 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperMan103

monarch.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 10:06 PM
SuperMan103 is currently offline Click here to Send SuperMan103 a Private Message Find more posts by SuperMan103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Genis wins.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 05:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

This is one of the more interesting matches, both are insanely ruthless. Both are the absolute best at what they do. Both are ridiculously powerful. One manipulates energy on photonic level, the other manipulates matter at a quantum level. Scary shit. You cant go wrong with either design. It just wreaks badassery.

The number Monarch did with the heroes (and villains), exceeds any on panel combat Genis has shown so far. Yet off panel, Genis did wreck through a space armada like nothing. You also have to consider how easily he disposed the Asgardians, and Storm Giant’s.

Some might claim Monarch is clearly the more powerful of the two, given that he leveled a universe when his containment suit ruptured. Yet Genis pulled off a more impressive display of energy output when he set off the Big Bang, and manipulated cosmic, and magic forces in ways that he didn’t fully understand thus recreate the Universe intact.

You also have to take into account Genis-Vell Cosmic Awareness, it not only feeds him all sorts of ESP, but grants him high end Telepathy with the capacity to mind rape an armada of space invaders.

Currently I am undecided, to many factors to play in. But I would absolutely soil myself if DC/Marvel ever got together to make this fantasy Fight a reality.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 05:29 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote