KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Donna Troy

Thor vs Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Donna Troy
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Thor vs Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Donna Troy

All out fight to the death. Who wins?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:00 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Three on one, team. Donna's gotten a lot stronger in recent times and is only a bit behind Diana, and Cassie is strong enough to be an additional annoyance/distraction.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:01 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Isn't current Diana on Donna's level? I mean wasn't she depowered?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:04 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She-Ra-La
Restricted

Account Restricted

With WW being depowered but, slowly gaining her powers, the team lose. They put up a good fight but Thor can just bfr them all or one shot them. He will kill Cassie, and severly injure Donna and WW(While Depowered not in her uber form).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:08 PM
She-Ra-La is currently offline Click here to Send She-Ra-La a Private Message Find more posts by She-Ra-La Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Isn't current Diana on Donna's level? I mean wasn't she depowered?

Ooh yea, current Diana.

She's not Donna's level, she's likely below Cassie.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:09 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

If it's classic Wondy then this is spite.

Current, then I'm not sure. I'd probably give the team a majority just because of the numbers game, with Cassie and Donna both having hax lasso options.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:44 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I think Thor can pull off the win here assuming he doesn't get caught by a lasso.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 11:21 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor. Wonder Woman is still far below her classic levels and the other two would get their asses handed to them.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 11:39 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

team Wondy.
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. Wonder Woman is still far below her classic levels and the other two would get their asses handed to them.
i was assuming that this IS classic Wondy.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 11:40 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I think Thor can pull off the win here assuming he doesn't get caught by a lasso.

Yeah but he has THREE lassoes to look out for.

Wondy's lasso is basically a win, Cassie's lasso already has a short history of banishing gods, and Donna's lasso controls anyone with a weaker will than her own (...which might not do so well for her, but it's still something to look out for). I know Thor is a good combatant, but 2.5 awesome mid-ranged weapons coming from three warrior amazons at three different angles might be overkill. I'd concede to omni-blast, weather manipulation, and forcefield options, but CIS on he's not going to do any of that in combat against three women.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 12:44 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yea, Donna's lasso only matters for being unbreakable here, she's not out-willing Thor.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

Even if he doesn't get lassoed, Classic Diana on her own is a really tough fight, and throwing in Donna means he's outmatched.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 12:46 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Classic Wonder Woman and the girls win in a good fight. Cassie might die though.

Current Diana and the girls lose horribly.

Donna's lasso won't outwill Thor as Q99 stated, Cassie's might be bothersome, and obviously, Diana's lasso is the most potent of the three. All at to kill the opponent(s), Diana's nasty enough to go for tendons and muscles and try to lacerate Thor. Bloodlusted Thor has also taken on multiple heralds before, though.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 06:48 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Classic Wonder Woman and the girls win in a good fight. Cassie might die though.

Donna's lasso won't outwill Thor as Q99 stated, Cassie's might be bothersome, and obviously, Diana's lasso is the most potent of the three. All at to kill the opponent(s), Diana's nasty enough to go for tendons and muscles and try to lacerate Thor. Bloodlusted Thor has also taken on multiple heralds before, though.

... I said Donna's lasso wouldn't work first!

Anyway, current Diana's lasso might not be as potent as Cassie's. Cassie only used it on one god (who was blessed by Ares) and it disintegrated him completely.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 06:51 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Konton
... I said Donna's lasso wouldn't work first!

Anyway, current Diana's lasso might not be as potent as Cassie's. Cassie only used it on one god (who was blessed by Ares) and it disintegrated him completely.

Oh, crap! I missed that. embarrasment

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 07:02 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Pretty much this.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2011 10:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Classic Wonder Woman - Team on average. Good fight with a casualty or two.

Current Wonder Woman - Thor gets three new concubine for the Asgardian slave stables.

So yea, pretty much what Jake said.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 12:24 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GaDaffy Duck
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Thor uses his full power from the get go, no PIS or CIS, he can't lose. He battlefield removes all three.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2011 12:29 AM
GaDaffy Duck is currently offline Click here to Send GaDaffy Duck a Private Message Find more posts by GaDaffy Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote