KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs The Sphinx

Thanos vs The Sphinx
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Thanos vs The Sphinx

The Sphinx is Thanos' height in this battle, but possesses all of the power he had before Galactus confronted him.

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 08:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Wasn't Sphinx above Odin?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 01:04 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Wasn't Sphinx above Odin?

I don't think so, not the way Galactus took him down. I know that Galactus would likely beat Odin as well, but not that badly. Galactus basically made the Sphinx relive his life over and over in a vicious cycle of BS. He t-bagged the bum so to speak.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 01:10 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I guess the Sphinx's weakness would be his egotistical deluded vision of itself.

Odin wouldn't fall for that crap he relives his life lessons as a religion.

But there is no way Thanos could perform that feat.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 01:35 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't think so, not the way Galactus took him down. I know that Galactus would likely beat Odin as well, but not that badly. Galactus basically made the Sphinx relive his life over and over in a vicious cycle of BS. He t-bagged the bum so to speak.
Gotta disagree. I seem to remember the Sphinx defiantly making big G work for it, but in the end Galan was too much. I haven't read that comic in damn near 20 years lol, but he did plant the seeds of his escape from that time loop.

As for this fight, the Sphinx at full power should take it. I mean the motherphucker plays with time, space and reality like nothing. He does have a bit of a jobber aura, but still, in a forum fight it should be nothing for him to simply blast Thanos somewhere into the nether regions of time.

Last edited by dmills on Mar 7th, 2011 at 05:01 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 04:56 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Sphinx

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 02:50 PM
basilisk

Sphinx

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 02:59 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Yep

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 02:39 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Good god isn't Thanos getting tired of all these friggin' battles!?

-_-

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 02:40 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hateallmen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 05:13 PM
hateallmen is currently offline Click here to Send hateallmen a Private Message Find more posts by hateallmen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote