KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Last Thread.............EVER!!!

Last Thread.............EVER!!!
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Miffed Last Thread.............EVER!!!

Silver Surfer, Herald Of Galactus, Norrin Radd of Zeen-La, Sentinal of the Spaceways, Sky Rider, Silver Savage....Endowed with the Power Cosmic is perhaps the greatest champion the World Devourer has ever had......

(please log in to view the image)

Superman, The Last Son of Krypton, Clark Kent, Kal-El, Gangbuster, Nightwing, Supernova....The big blue boy scout, blessed by right of his Kryptonian birth to metabolize the suns energy to perform feats no other man could.....

Thor Odinson, Siegmund, Siegfried, Dr. Donald Blake, Jake Olson, Sigurd Jarlson, Eric Masterson.....From the Halls of Asgard, to the battlefields of Midgard and beyond, the God of Thunder knows no equal and readily awaits all comers.....

and last but not least

Hal Jordan, Highball, Parallax, The Spectre, Pol Manning, The Emerald Avenger, Green Lantern 2814........captain in the United States Air Force granted a ring of power chosen due to his fearlessness, honesty, and willpower became the greatest Green Lantern ever.....

Arguably the greatest heralds level characters from their respective universes...each gifted with unimaginable power and might. And it is your job to defeat them.

You are allowed to choose one Low Herald character, 1 meta, and 1 street, the herald is your base. You can only use all his/her attributes at your disposal, the meta you get to choose two, and the high street/low meta leveler one, these abilities can stack....

you are not allowed deux es powers like Cho, Scarlet Witch, or Darwin. That also includes intelligence like Reeds, since this will be is you who'll be fighting and that level intelligence changes the whole dynamic. oh And Magic...no magic i'e strange, zatanna, type magic

Green Lantern, Thor, Superman, And Silver Surfer will be fighting in character in highly dense, highly populated areas. CIS is on for them, however you can give a phuck less....you have no rest inbetween fights..

lastly you are as experienced as whoever the charater you chose in that powerset, for example

Absorbing Man is my base
(i possess all his abilities)

Iron Man is my meta
(Flight, and Speed)

Multiple Man
(dupes)

i cant do anything that these characters have not shown the ability to do ON PANEL

can you defeat them? no rest inbetween battles immediately after one is destroyed another appears...so chose wisely

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 02:12 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

laughing out loud @ "gangbuster"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 02:17 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

well where ever your going we will all miss you, Take Care !

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 02:17 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Did you mean you CAN do anything those characters have done on panel?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 02:24 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chomperx9
well where ever your going we will all miss you, Take Care !

omg you guys suck, im not going anywhere im just gonna stop making threads...lmao now stop spamming and choose!! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 02:24 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
omg you guys suck, im not going anywhere im just gonna stop making threads...lmao now stop spamming and choose!! stick out tongue
oh so ur not leaving ? mad Damn it

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 02:25 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Low Herald: He-Man w/ Sword of Power (base)
Meta: Karate Kid (fighting skill + Legion Flight Ring)
Street: Wolverine (healing)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 03:12 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Goodbye, my love.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 03:17 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Herald: Starhawk
Meta: Man-Thing (Plant body, regeneration)
Street: blackheath/plantman (plant control)

EDIT: Street: Punisher (guns) wink

Last edited by tsilamini on Mar 31st, 2011 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 03:32 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Low Herald: Vulcan

Meta: Exiles Mimic (Power Absorption and Healing Factor)

Street: Multiple Man (Duplicates)

[ / thread ]

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Last edited by Blair Wind on Mar 31st, 2011 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 04:02 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

classic juggernaut
quicksilver
loa

I'd wreck those bitches

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 04:22 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Low Herald: Lightray- ftl speed, good showings against trans level beings, good durability, super strength, energy manip, new god physiology and motherbox.

Meta: Mimic (Exiles)- Power duplication, although it's only half, half the power of Superman, Silver surfer and Thor will be sufficient.

Street leveler: Wolverine (or x-23, because he's not on the list.)- Just in case lightray's durability isn't enough, my character will have wolverine's healing factor to fall back on.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 06:14 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Sirius77
Low Herald: Lightray- ftl speed, good showings against trans level beings, good durability, super strength, energy manip, new god physiology and motherbox.

Meta: Mimic (Exiles)- Power duplication, although it's only half, half the power of Superman, Silver surfer and Thor will be sufficient.

Street leveler: Wolverine (or x-23, because he's not on the list.)- Just in case lightray's durability isn't enough, my character will have wolverine's healing factor to fall back on.

This is the best choice so far.
You have speed to deal with their speed.
You have flight so that you can maneuver.
You have Wolverine's adamantium skeleton (reinforced durability to Lightray's very durable skin).
You have Wolverine's fighting skill.
You have Wolverine's claws (with super strength).
You have Wolverine's healing factor.
You have half of Surfer's power (assuming you fight him first).

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 06:42 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Lightray is so not low herald. erm I've been trying to get him and a few other new gods on the board or bumped up.

Lightray has created suns. no expression He should not be low herald, he's at least mid.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 08:03 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Originally posted by h1a8
This is the best choice so far.
You have speed to deal with their speed.
You have flight so that you can maneuver.
You have Wolverine's adamantium skeleton (reinforced durability to Lightray's very durable skin).
You have Wolverine's fighting skill.
You have Wolverine's claws (with super strength).
You have Wolverine's healing factor.
You have half of Surfer's power (assuming you fight him first).

Thanks man! That's some of what I had in mind, that and a little energy manip. I think it should be enough to win with all things considered.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Lightray is so not low herald. erm I've been trying to get him and a few other new gods on the board or bumped up.

Lightray has created suns. no expression He should not be low herald, he's at least mid.

Yeah, when I saw lightray on low herald, that was almost immediately my first choice. I agree he should be a lot higher than he is. In this fight I won't be holding back, so bloodlusted lightray against these characters combined half of all of their own abilities should be sufficient to win. I thought about using midnighter as the street leveler for his battle scenario calculations (then I realized I'd have half of surfer's ca and a motherbox of my own) but I decided to use wolverine for the superior healing factor.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 08:15 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Anyone who carries a decent motherbox as standard equipment is at least high meta or low herald bare minimum.

And stop cheating. You know he's lowballed, why feed into it? stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 08:17 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Lol, I saw an opportunity and went for it stick out tongue

In all seriousness, he really is underrated though..

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 08:19 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I'll miss your Sig Sin. I wish you all the best.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 10:53 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Multiple Man is meta and not street level, tho. stick out tongue

Also, if you wish to have ANY hope of winning here, you'd need both BFR and entrapment protection as well as some sort of defense against matter manip.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 11:16 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Apcalypse - Molecular control of my body, Immotality, Teleportation, Technopathy, Psionic powers, flight, Celestial tech. When apoc powers are in my hands i'm gonna own them.

Sync - Screw mimic lol, Duplicate superpowered beings powers and have full awareness of it's utilization, metabolize bio energy, and sense track superpowered beings.

Street - Mr. X I will know everymove they are gonan throw at me before they do it. =D

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 12:39 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote