KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyttorak vs Eternity

Cyttorak vs Eternity
Started by: SasuOna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SasuOna

Cyttorak vs Eternity

Assume both are blood lusted and in a neutral universe
how does this go?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 07:23 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Cyttorak.

edit: oh. Neutral verse. I have no idea then.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 08:36 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Eternity...does cyttorak really have any feats to speak of besides being beaten up by juggernaut?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 09:26 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

BZ.

We talked about this before.

Do not speak of things you know nothing about and then regurgitate what you hear from others.

Yes, he has lots more than that, which of course, never happened anyway.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 09:31 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
BZ.

We talked about this before.

Do not speak of things you know nothing about and then regurgitate what you hear from others.

Yes, he has lots more than that, which of course, never happened anyway.
No one has ever even shown me one scan or one reference saying anything Cyttorak did besides get beat up by juggs.

So feel free to prove me wrong but don't accuse me of saying what others say when its a pretty accurate statement.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 09:33 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

So, you admit to not knowing anything outside of a scan of a scenario that you didn't actually understand,

and then go on to proclaim your lack of knowledge induced statement as one that is 'pretty accurate'. Nice.

I could post scans, but my motivation is low, as I'm dealing with you of all people.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 09:41 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by CosmicComet
So, you admit to not knowing anything outside of a scan of a scenario that you didn't actually understand,

and then go on to proclaim your lack of knowledge induced statement as one that is 'pretty accurate'. Nice.

I could post scans, but my motivation is low, as I'm dealing with you of all people.
So enlighten me oh wise one as to how the f*ck cyttorak wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 09:42 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

eternity was unable to kill juggernaut, so he gave him to oblivion tried to age him but couldnt so he let juggs out of his realm in return for some of cyttoraks power

this feat alone puts cyttorak above both eternity and oblivion

as broovert has mentioned
cyttorak>shuma gorath>>>Zom>Eternity>Galactus

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Apr 3rd, 2011 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 09:46 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by Black bolt z
So enlighten me oh wise one as to how the f*ck cyttorak wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

This what you're talking about?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...orak6_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...orak7_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...orak8_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...rak11_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...rak10_super.jpg

If so, then you need to read these scans (sorry for the page rape):

(please log in to view the image)

Edit: Eternity wins.

Last edited by TheTyrant on Apr 3rd, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 09:55 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

eternity

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 08:29 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

If we are dealing with a non-jobbing Eternity (which we practically never see on panel), then this is is spite against Cyttorak...

Eternity should be only a notch below the Infinity Gauntlet, but the way he is typically shown, Cyttorak would have a decent chance of winning...

Anyway, jobber-ternity might get a 6/10 small majority, but if the "real" Eternity shows up, he spite stomps Cyttorak...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 01:26 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

I don't know why people keep posting that fight like its actually showing Cyttorak losing to Juggernaut. Cain snatching the Ruby from the humanoid form of Cyttorak and essentially weakening himself by weakening Cyttorak is not evidence of anything. That wasn't Cain with all of Cyttoraks power either -_-

Eternity jobbing is kind of iffy
He loses because he doesn't care more then anything else and that was only one time against nightmare.

Having said that LOL no Eternity is not a notch below the IG hes essentially just a bit above Infiinity. Hes probably the strongest universal abstract at most imo.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 02:38 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Logically speaking, Eternity should only be a notch below the IG; Eternity is suposed to represent the sum total of everything in the universe combined...

Which includes Order, Chaos, Love, Hate, the Celestials, Galactus, all the Cube Beings, Elder Gods, Skyfathers, ect, ect; all of their power should logically be able Eternity's finger tip...

Eternity should logically only be beatable by a being more "infinite" than inself; the IG fits that description perfectly as it gives mastery over the universe...

So again, the "real" Eternity spite stomps Cyttorak...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 02:44 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

The infinites shit on Eternity please stop using faulty powerscaling to validate your claims.

His form encompasses the universe it doesn't make him stronger then most of the characters your listing. He has access to his power alone not other cosmics that reside inside the universe.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 02:57 PM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by SasuOna
The infinites shit on Eternity please stop using faulty powerscaling to validate your claims.

His form encompasses the universe it doesn't make him stronger then most of the characters your listing. He has access to his power alone not other cosmics that reside inside the universe.

Hence "jobber-ternity."

Based on what he's supposed to represent he is supposed to have the power of all the cosmics at his disposal; all the cosmics (and everything in the universe for that matter) are all simply a part of him (it)...

But they job the hell out of him to make other characters seem powerful/relavent in comparison...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 03:03 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Hence "jobber-ternity."

Based on what he's supposed to represent he is supposed to have the power of all the cosmics at his disposal; all the cosmics (and everything in the universe for that matter) are all simply a part of him (it)...

But they job the hell out of him to make other characters seem powerful/relavent in comparison...

But has Eternity ever won a "fight"? Aside from beating Dormammu once, I can't think of any.

What's his highest on panel showing of power? Going all out and destroying the planet Thanos was using as his homebase.

He's had some truly humiliating losses too. I'm not even talking about losing to the Infinity Gauntlet (which no one would blame him for). I'm talking about being manhandled by Nightmare, Bubonicus, etc...

On paper, he's in the top four along with Infinity, Death and Oblivion. On panel, he's a joke.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 11:31 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

He lost to Nightmare because he didn't care at the time(which I assume is a way to justify him losing) and the first time Nightmare imprisoned him he was already KOed from when he fought Dormammu. Hes never truly lost to Nightmare in a fight imo.

I'm not familiar with the Bubonicus fight so I can't judge one way or another.

I think Eternity loses just as much as Galactus does

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 12:09 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by SasuOna
He lost to Nightmare because he didn't care at the time(which I assume is a way to justify him losing) and the first time Nightmare imprisoned him he was already KOed from when he fought Dormammu. Hes never truly lost to Nightmare in a fight imo.

Dude the fact that he was even KOed by Dormammu says a lot.

quote:
I'm not familiar with the Bubonicus fight so I can't judge one way or another.

Basically Bubonicus "infected" him with consumption. It was a tear in reality that was devouring him and Eternity couldn't stop it's spread.

quote:
I think Eternity loses just as much as Galactus does

That's not a good thing wink

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 12:12 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by zopzop
But has Eternity ever won a "fight"? Aside from beating Dormammu once, I can't think of any.

What's his highest on panel showing of power? Going all out and destroying the planet Thanos was using as his homebase.

He's had some truly humiliating losses too. I'm not even talking about losing to the Infinity Gauntlet (which no one would blame him for). I'm talking about being manhandled by Nightmare, Bubonicus, etc...

On paper, he's in the top four along with Infinity, Death and Oblivion. On panel, he's a joke.
He and infinity beat an infinity guantlet minus the reality gem....why is eternity such a jobber?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 12:24 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Black bolt z
He and infinity beat an infinity guantlet minus the reality gem....why is eternity such a jobber?

See what I underlined?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 01:01 AM