KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shuma Gorath vs The Spectre

Shuma Gorath vs The Spectre
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr Will Hatch

Shuma Gorath vs The Spectre

Spectre's at full power. They fight in Shuma's home dimension.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 03:43 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Spectre

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 06:27 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

spectre

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 09:46 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

so what the hell is a full powered spectre supposed to be?

going by his highest feats, spectre wins.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 03:17 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Spectre.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 03:20 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah I can't see Kid Cthulhu winning this.

Marvel really need to take advantage of these Ancient Ones. I heard they purchased the rights from the H.P Lovecraft benefactors.

And those beings threatened reality itself. Actually they are the few entities in fiction I see threatening the idea of God. Primal entities that existed at the beginning of time during Genesis that want to return the known multiverse to a sleep state.

The threat presented in the Thanos Imperative was actually quite small compared to what those beings were. Cthulhu was but a child compared to the higher beings. And Shuma Gorath is even smaller.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 03:46 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

full-power spectre wins nearly every forum match.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 03:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak

Marvel really need to take advantage of these Ancient Ones. I heard they purchased the rights from the H.P Lovecraft benefactors.

And those beings threatened reality itself. Actually they are the few entities in fiction I see threatening the idea of God. Primal entities that existed at the beginning of time during Genesis that want to return the known multiverse to a sleep state.

The threat presented in the Thanos Imperative was actually quite small compared to what those beings were. Cthulhu was but a child compared to the higher beings. And Shuma Gorath is even smaller.
isnt SG closer to the blind idiot god? Id place him in the outer god level

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 05:38 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by 753
isnt SG closer to the blind idiot god? Id place him in the outer god level

You mean Azathoth? Guys a fricken representation of Darkness. The Unknown as the Toltec Indians say. Cthulhu is nothing to it but an usher.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 05:50 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

yeah him. there was no multiverse in the cthullu mythos, so it's hard to scale, but SG is a transdimensional deity and multiversal, perhaps omniversal, threat

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 05:55 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by 753
yeah him. there was no multiverse in the cthullu mythos, so it's hard to scale, but SG is a transdimensional deity and multiversal, perhaps omniversal, threat

The Ancient Ones had access to all realities but were blocked by the Elder Gods by some readings.

But all it required was some idiot or annihilist with free will to open a portal and all systems were go!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 06:13 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Nah. Pretty sure Chthlhu and all of Lovecraft's works are public access.

Since I recall when the Justice League writers made an episode featuring a Great Old One type entity they called it Icythulu or something, only realizing later that they could have just used Chthulhu since its public access.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 06:42 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Hmmmm I was told otherwise but after some research you're correct. Many such characters exist in Marvel now. DC's loss lol.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 07:24 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

By very definition, "full power" Spectre should be only beaten by a select few beings in comics...Shuma is not one of them.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 05:36 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

You mean Azathoth? Guys a fricken representation of Darkness. The Unknown as the Toltec Indians say. Cthulhu is nothing to it but an usher.

What about Yog-Sothoth? Isn't he like a living multiverse?

"It was an All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self —not merely a thing of one Space-Time continuum, but allied to the ultimate animating essence of existence's whole unbounded sweep — the last, utter sweep which has no confines and which outreaches fancy and mathematics alike. "

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 05:43 AM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I think even Ostrander's Spectre would win.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 09:06 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by vince_slice
What about Yog-Sothoth? Isn't he like a living multiverse?

"It was an All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self —not merely a thing of one Space-Time continuum, but allied to the ultimate animating essence of existence's whole unbounded sweep — the last, utter sweep which has no confines and which outreaches fancy and mathematics alike. "

Yeah Yogs a beast kinda like a focused angry idea of the Chaos theory.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 02:57 PM

Yeah Yogs a beast kinda like a focused angry idea of the Chaos theory.

well, SG is his own universe, seems pretty close to me. it's just that the marvel omniverse is bigger thant that of the cthulu myhtos

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 03:01 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think even Ostrander's Spectre would win.
"even"?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 06:35 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote