KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs Wonder Woman

Magneto vs Wonder Woman
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Magneto vs Wonder Woman

Who wins?

Magneto shields is already up.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 06:26 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

does WW have her bracers on ?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 06:37 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chomperx9
does WW have her bracers on ?

If you're thinking of Magneto manipulating them, then forget it.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 07:09 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
If you're thinking of Magneto manipulating them, then forget it.
why not ?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 07:21 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Magneto

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 07:31 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by chomperx9
why not ?

iirc they cant be affected that way.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 07:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Originally posted by -Pr-
iirc they cant be affected that way.

but hasn't it already been affected by magnetism in comic or something?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 08:45 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, Dr. Polaris already took Diana to town in the middle of a junkyard with her bracers.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 09:27 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Polaris was amped at a pole at the time, and I'll note the entire JLA was acting extra-vulnerable to magnetism compared to how they normally do.

She wasn't taken down, btw. Just got shocked painfully by electricity-generated-by-magnetism. And she has shown much higher resistance to electricity in the past.

Last edited by Q99 on Apr 4th, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 11:05 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I didn't say taken down, I said taken to town. You can take someone to town in a fight and still lose.

But the fact remains that he used magnetism on the bracelets, and Magneto is the master of such.

He has enough ammo to win a majority.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 11:13 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Magneto for the majority. Wonder Woman gets a few though.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 11:25 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Q99
Polaris was amped at a pole at the time, and I'll note the entire JLA was acting extra-vulnerable to magnetism compared to how they normally do.

She wasn't taken down, btw. Just got shocked painfully by electricity-generated-by-magnetism. And she has shown much higher resistance to electricity in the past.

Magneto is more powerful than the version of poloris that was fighting the JLA. He didn't do anything that Magneto can't do even better with his powers during that fight.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 03:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by carver9
Magneto is more powerful than the version of poloris that was fighting the JLA. He didn't do anything that Magneto can't do even better with his powers during that fight.

The point is, power aside, the JLA was acting extra-*weak* in some respects. The text-boxes commented on weaknesses that the league doesn't normally have.

She's taken the lightning of Zeus before, what he did is something Diana should shrug.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 03:59 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Q99
The point is, power aside, the JLA was acting extra-*weak* in some respects. The text-boxes commented on weaknesses that the league doesn't normally have.

She's taken the lightning of Zeus before, what he did is something Diana should shrug.

I agree, they weren't acting that great but before facing Poloris, didn't a GL mention that Poloris can mess with ALL of their blood?

Taking Zeus lightning is kind of different than taking a lightning attack from let's say, Storm or Poloris. Zeus lightning is magical in nature and Wondy is HIGHLY resistant to magic AND it doesn't aid that Wondy and Zeus are connected to an extent.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 04:04 PM
gogogadgetgo

Originally posted by Q99

and batman can survive being punched by class 100s...

but still, the bracers were still affected by magnetism.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 05:56 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

for the sake of the thread, let's assume he cant manipulate the bracers or tiara directly. I say he still wins.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 06:21 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 753
for the sake of the thread, let's assume he cant manipulate the bracers or tiara directly. I say he still wins.
but he can. dont know why people are adding additional upgrades to her bracers that dont exist.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 06:33 PM
carver9

Have a question. I along with a lot of others give Magneto the majority against most, if not ALL high heralds. Why isn't he listed as a high herald? Magneto has the powerset of a high herald and the only one that I truly wouldn't give him the majority against is Surfer and that's due to his versatility.

With that said, again, why isn't he classified as a high herald and don't say anything about his physical stats because physically, mags can amp himself to high class 100, physically and durability wise.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 06:41 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by carver9
Have a question. I along with a lot of others give Magneto the majority against most, if not ALL high heralds. Why isn't he listed as a high herald? Magneto has the powerset of a high herald and the only one that I truly wouldn't give him the majority against is Surfer and that's due to his versatility.

With that said, again, why isn't he classified as a high herald and don't say anything about his physical stats because physically, mags can amp himself to high class 100, physically and durability wise.

The first part is just lol.

As for the second part when has he amped himself to "high class 100" levels?

I think I can remember Ultimate Mags amping himself to fight Colossus (though it may have been 616, my memory is fuzzy) which isn't "high" class 100 at all.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 06:48 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

the tier thread is outdated. I believe high heralds are required to have a few trans level feats - although some listed in it don't - so this raises the bar little bit. Even so, I personally see him as as an upper mid or high herald. SS would trample him however, make no mistake about that, it's not just versatilty, his raw power and energt manipulation are beyond him as well.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 06:49 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote