KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hey I am new and would very much like to join a new RPG

Hey I am new and would very much like to join a new RPG
Started by: Samurai4Hire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Samurai4Hire
Zombie Response Team

Hey I am new and would very much like to join a new RPG

It could be anything. Star Wars,STar Treck, Zombie Apocalypse,straight POst-Apocalyptic,Super Hero Stuff. Please let me know of a new one starting.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 12:49 PM
Samurai4Hire is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai4Hire a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai4Hire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Hello, glad to have a new name here. But for the future use the RPUH thread to introduce yourself or if you want to share something. big grin

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 03:24 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Hello! They have posted some new RP's just recently so you won't be behind if you join them! They all sound like they will be interesting. ^_^

Welcome to KMC.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 03:51 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Hello, glad to have a new name here. But for the future use the RPUH thread to introduce yourself or if you want to share something. big grin

im so glad nobody flamed him for posting this, bravo ^^
and ya, welcome dude

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 04:21 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai4Hire
Zombie Response Team

quote: (post)
Originally posted by (>^^)>
im so glad nobody flamed him for posting this, bravo ^^
and ya, welcome dude

"Flamed me"???

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 11:50 AM
Samurai4Hire is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai4Hire a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai4Hire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Most people who do something like this have a lot of people who come in and say "You messed up noob!" or stuff like that. Flaming as in "Insulting" or blah blah blah. But the UH is a semi-friendly community, we're getting better ^_^ So there is little of that so long as the person follows the rules after.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 03:17 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

"we're getting better"? It's just that most of us have left and the remaining ones are to desperate for new members to piss anybody off. (if you haven't noticed yet Phoenix is the nice one and I'm her evil counterpart)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 06:19 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai4Hire
Zombie Response Team

Thanks guys I appriciATE the help

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 07:40 PM