KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Battle of the Disney Princesses

Battle of the Disney Princesses
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Battle of the Disney Princesses

Team 1:

Princess Jasmine (armed w/ a pillow)
Snow White (w/ the bitten poison apple)
Tiana (w/ spatula)
Belle (w/ a book)
Cinderella

VS

Team 2:

Princess Aurora (w/ a broom)
Pocahontas
Ariel

Mulan is probably the strongest amongst them, so she will act as referee.

5-on-3 since I assume Pocahontas's fighting prowess is greater than anyone on Team 1, and her team has the advantage in water due to Ariel.

Fight takes place in Mermaid Lagoon.

Which team wins?

PIS/CIS off, so no outside interference (ie. Cinderella can NOT summon her army of mice).
Only weapons allowed for the match will be used (ex. Cinderella is prohibited from using her glass slipper as weapon)

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on Oct 23rd, 2010 at 05:49 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 05:42 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

bump

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 01:53 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

.....Because I take pity on threads that are ignored...

Team 2 wins the majority unless Team 1 has something I'm not seeing. Only shot they'd have is if Snow White can poison Ariel, but that is only if she can manage that while Ariel takes her out to sea and drowns her like the other members of Team 1.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 04:01 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

T2 in a sexy stomp.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 10:56 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I don't know, Jasmine's probably the second best fighter (behind Mulan), and Ariel doesn't exactly have experience downing people.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 06:16 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Jane Porter should be on here.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 06:37 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
I don't know, Jasmine's probably the second best fighter (behind Mulan), and Ariel doesn't exactly have experience downing people.

Ariel would likely be stronger than all of them in the water. Plus her tail to smack the crap out of them.

And I was actually assuming Pocahontas would be a better fighter than Jasmine.

Team 1 has really crappy weapons by the way. A pillow? A book? A spatula? Only thing that even matters is the apple, which since CIS is off, why would anyone eat it? Aurora with her broom is at a tactical advantage due to range compared to Team 1.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 02:31 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Ariel would likely be stronger than all of them in the water. Plus her tail to smack the crap out of them.

Team 1 has really crappy weapons by the way. A pillow? A book? A spatula? Only thing that even matters is the apple, which since CIS is off, why would anyone eat it? Aurora with her broom is at a tactical advantage due to range compared to Team 1.

In short, Team 2 wins?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 01:43 AM
Q99

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

Jasmine's been in fights in the animated series. Pocahontas has maybe done some hunting but is not a warrior. I'd definitely give it to Jas.

Ariel... well, she's hard to touch in the water, but not really used to fighting. She is the biggest threat of the team, granted.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 07:24 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dhong
Who's the Server?

Team 1 owns because they've got Tiana and she from the hood yo!

And cause Cinderella have done all of those chores, She has got like wicked ass mom strength.

And 5 > 3

Done and done!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 10:44 AM
dhong is currently offline Click here to Send dhong a Private Message Find more posts by dhong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Q99
Jasmine's been in fights in the animated series. Pocahontas has maybe done some hunting but is not a warrior. I'd definitely give it to Jas.

Ariel... well, she's hard to touch in the water, but not really used to fighting. She is the biggest threat of the team, granted.

Eh well. Pocahontas jumps off cliffs for nice durability. So I'll take tht instead. stick out tongue

I'm sure there was an episode of her show where she fought someone at least.

And yes, I did bump this. I am quite bored. no expression

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 08:45 PM
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

I think Team 2 would easily take it. Pocahontas did a lot of exploring, and knew how to use a bow and arrow. I'm sure Ariel and Pocahontas would be the two to look out for. Everyone else, including Ariel, don't even have real weapons!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 11:41 AM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

OK.
Mulan is now in Team 1.

EDIT: Cinderella is now armed w/ a glass slipper.

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on May 15th, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2011 12:45 PM
StyleTime

Aurora gets jumped by Tiana, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, and Jasmine.

Pocahontas gets manhandled by Mulan.

Ariel, upon seeing her team getting massacred, goes underwater; due to the fact that noone can fight her there, she forces a stalemate.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 02:43 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm assuming this was made pre-Tangled. I'd put Rapunzel on Team 2 if Team 1 gets Mulan. Her skill with that hair is insane.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 10:18 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
OK.
Mulan is now in Team 1.

EDIT: Cinderella is now armed w/ a glass slipper.

Now it is pretty spitey the other way around. Ariel might be able to do something, but there are just too many opponents for her imo.

Old Post May 25th, 2011 10:16 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Q99
...and Ariel doesn't exactly have experience downing people.

laughing laughing laughing

Bow chicka bow-wow!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 11:28 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moggo09
Restricted

Account Restricted

good to know

lose man boobs

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 12:18 PM
moggo09 is currently offline Click here to Send moggo09 a Private Message Find more posts by moggo09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote