KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Clinton Administration

Clinton Administration
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Clinton Administration

Hey parker, I hate to put you on the spot, but can you post your insight on this particular thread. I've been told that your well versed on President Clintons acts.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 09:56 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, please post evidence for the conspiracy behind this. smile

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 7th, 2007 11:18 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Hey no problemo.Glad you made this thread actually because I was actually thinking about making a thread about this and have it titled-Clinton,Bush,The CIA and the Mena conspiracy but seeing how the majority of people around here in this section ignore facts when you present them to them and just call you an idiot,ect because they're too lazy to investigate it or cant admit it when they have been proven wrong,I figured the people in this section weren't worthy of my time since thats how they act.I wont mention his name,but theres this one poster here who is a complete idiot who would never investigate the resources I gave him countless of times when i talked with him about it dozens of times proving what I was saying was true.He'll come on here eventually and expose himself for who he is that I am talking about.I guarantee it.LOL.You've debated with him before as well many times so Im sure you know who I'm talking about.

Anyways I have all kinds of stuff about how evil and corrupted Clinton is because I got many books on him at home.Until Bush came along,he was the most evil and corrupted president we ever had.Well Dick Nixon gives him a run for his money and they tie at second place. heh heh..

I dont have much time right now so I cant talk TOO much about it today but for starters,a couple examples on why -before Bush came along,Clinton was right up there with Dick Nixon as the most evil and corrupted president of all time and how you and others can see for yourself this is true is go to google and type this in- Clinton Body Count,you will see all kinds of links pop up that talk about all these people who were either friends of Clintons at one time or witnesses to scandals that he was involved in as governor of arkansas and knew too much about them,that have all died under mysterious deaths-ruled as suicides,accidents,ect.The list of names is unreal of people who were scheduled to come forward to talk about Scandals they had knowledge of that he was involved in but never got the chance because as a lot of people call them-they were Arkan-sawed,-meaning murdered by operatives Of Bill Clintons and disguised as suicides and accidental deaths.Like I said,do a google search and type in this and you will see for yourself-type-Clinton body count.look at the first and third link for sure there,those two will really blow your mind and prove to you how evil he is.

Also the reason I mentioned Clinton,Bush and the CIA earlier is because like Bush,Clinton also has connections to the CIA that date back at least to when he was governor of arkansas,probably further.There is documented evidence that while governor of arkansas,that the CIA was smuggling drugs into arkansas in an airport in Mena arkansas in exchange for weapons to the niguraguas in the Iran Contra war while Clinton was governor and it all went on under his nose and he knew about the whole thing.the Mena connection spans 3 presidencys-it all went on Under Reagan and Bush and Clinton while he was governor.And one arkansas state trooper testified under oath that Clinton was buddies with George Bush.I will get to all of this later another time in more detail but I go to go now.

By the way,since you made this thread,it will probably turn into a nuclear winter thread.lol.
big grin

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 7th, 2007 at 11:55 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2007 11:43 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

From what I understand, Clinton seems to have a deep connection with a jeuist named Prof. Carol Quigley from GeorgeTown University. I believe that's his mentor.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 11:55 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
From what I understand, Clinton seems to have a deep connection with a jeuist named Prof. Carol Quigley from GeorgeTown University. I believe that's his mentor.

Hey glad to see you doing your homework. smile Yeah he was his mentor and its funny that you bring that up because he has a book out called Tragedy and Hope and I am one of the very few lucky ones to have it because its a very rare hard to find book,you know why? Because he goes into amazing detail on how there is no difference between the two parties-the republicans and the democrats.How they both have the same agenda with the same ideas.that your screwed either way whether you vote democrat or republican,he goes into detail how the two parties only have an interest in whats good for the corporate elite and not for whats good for the people.This book was suppressed for several years and fortunately I came across it when The spotlight-an independent paper that reported real news,had them available to order.I had been trying to get it for years but I would go to like the Library and try and get it through interlibrary loan or through a bookstore and they would say they had no way of getting that book for me.So I lucked out and got lucky.thats why I have said many times,there is no difference between the two parties,your screwed either way you vote.we need a third party created if theres any hope at all for the future of miss america.Deano is pretty knowledgeable about this as well on Clinton and Bush.He can tell you things about Clinton as well.I'll have plenty more on friday when my day off is.

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 8th, 2007 at 12:09 AM

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:03 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
.I wont mention his name,but theres this one poster here who is a complete idiot who would never investigate the resources I gave him countless of times when i talked with him about it dozens of times proving what I was saying was true.He'll come on here eventually and expose himself for who he is that I am talking about.I guarantee it.LOL.You've debated with him before as well many times so Im sure you know who I'm talking about.
I burst out laughing when I read that.

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Anyways I have all kinds of stuff about how evil and corrupted Clinton is because I got many books on him at home.Until Bush came along,he was the most evil and corrupted president we ever had.Well Dick Nixon gives him a run for his money and they tie at second place. heh heh.

I dont have much time right now so I cant talk TOO much about it today but for starters,a couple examples on why -before Bush came along,Clinton was right up there with Dick Nixon as the most evil and corrupted president of all time and how you and others can see for yourself this is true is go to google and type this in- Clinton Body Count,you will see all kinds of links pop up that talk about all these people who were either friends of Clintons at one time or witnesses to scandals that he was involved in as governor of arkansas and knew too much about them,that have all died under mysterious deaths-ruled as suicides,accidents,ect.The list of names is unreal of people who were scheduled to come forward to talk about Scandals they had knowledge of that he was involved in but never got the chance because as a lot of people call them-they were Arkan-sawed,-meaning murdered by operatives Of Bill Clintons and disguised as suicides and accidental deaths.Like I said,do a google search and type in this and you will see for yourself-type-Clinton body count.
Hmm.

http://www.etherzone.com/body.html This website shows some people in relation to Clinton and shows foul play with the Clinton Administration, but that doesn't prove Clinton is corrupt or "evil".

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/R...ICS/BODIES.html AAbout the same as the first, shows foul play in the deaths, (I like how JFK Jr. was there) but this suggests the CIA was behind them, not Clinton.

http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html Just a bunch of people who knew Clinton.

In my opinion, someone is trying to kill people close to Clinton, either to keep Clinton's image safe, or to stop them being investigated about Clinton, or something Clinton was doing. In my opinion, Clinton was trying to do something, and these people were paying for it. Why not kill Clinton? Well, we all know what happened when they killed Kennedy, it wouldn't be wise to kill CLinton, so killing his associates making him look a nut if he exposed them, would be more clever.

So far Parker, you haven't proved Clinton is corrupt at all.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:04 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

ah ha the person I was talking about has come on just like I knew he would. laughing

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:08 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did you not refer to me nameless, when you were going to say it's me as soon as I post?

And why did you ignore my post? I thought you'd like it.

Last edited by It's xyz! on May 8th, 2007 at 12:12 AM

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:10 AM
J-Beowulf

Clinton was a fool, no doubt, but I don't believe he was evil...

Certainly stupid, though.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:26 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It seems people support idiocy over malice whenever it comes to explaining discerning habits of the Executive branch of government.

Anyway, what's clintons connection to Communism, specifaclly "Red Chinese"?

Last edited by Classic NES on May 8th, 2007 at 01:12 AM

Old Post May 8th, 2007 01:02 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I certaintly do.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 01:14 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

(please log in to view the image)

You can't talk about clinton without mentioning George Town University.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 01:29 AM
NinthSith

You do realise that if Clinton Win's this election, it would mean that the Bush's and Clinton's have pretty much run the white house for over 20 year's. Talk about a democracy I mean Monarchy.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 08:12 AM
NinthSith is currently offline Click here to Send NinthSith a Private Message Find more posts by NinthSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

EVERY PRESIDENT HAD STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPEN AND DID SOME CORRUPT SHIT.

No one remembers this stuff?

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post May 8th, 2007 04:02 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Every president of the United States is a moron, the Republicans moreso, as the Democrats are smart and caring, but they don't know how to win votes. Hehe.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 04:26 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by chithappens
EVERY PRESIDENT HAD STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPEN AND DID SOME CORRUPT SHIT.

No one remembers this stuff?

They did some corrupt stuff in office no doubt yeah but NONE of them were like Clinton where if you know too much about his dirty scandals you wound up as a mysterious dead body though.at least carter and ford didnt have a long history of ties to known mafia killers.Carter is really the only president other than kennedy and since kennedy who when he got into ofiice,wanted to do good for the people.Once he found out that the president was just a puppet for the elite though,he couldnt follow through with his plans.Thats just another example of a good president like kennedy who didnt get to stay in office long enough to where he could make changes good for the country.One term was all they ever wanted him to stay in office for and they made sure of that.gotta go now.like i said,wont have much time to really talk about it till friday.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 10:01 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Clinton is connected to 80 Murders cases.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 10:10 PM
J-Beowulf

And he also made America look weak as hell to the rest of the world. Multiple terrorist attacks on U.S. vessels and personnel, and he sat on his ass and did nothing.

Terrorism is tough as hell... you're basically damned if you sit by and watch it happen, and damned if you retaliate, since there's no principle target.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 10:14 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
And he also made America look weak as hell to the rest of the world. Multiple terrorist attacks on U.S. vessels and personnel, and he sat on his ass and did nothing.

Terrorism is tough as hell... you're basically damned if you sit by and watch it happen, and damned if you retaliate, since there's no principle target.

So that made America look weak how? How did America look on 9/11?

My YouTube Channel

Poetry Blog

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:01 AM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Clinton is connected to 80 Murders cases.

I would like to know what this is talking about. I just do not know

My YouTube Channel

Poetry Blog

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:01 AM