KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville: Season 11 Comic Series

Smallville: Season 11 Comic Series
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Smile Smallville: Season 11 Comic Series

(please log in to view the image)

Via The Source

Written by Brian Q. Miller
Drawn by Pere Perez
Digital covers by Cat Staggs
Print covers by Gary Frank

I am happy to see smallville return. What do you think?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 03:40 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Different medium, won't really be the same. I might give it a try, will probably be somewhat frustrated with it. Smallville ended where it needed to, awesome as it was. The whole point was him becoming the man that would be Superman, not post-cape.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 07:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very true.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 02:45 AM
Rookwood is currently offline Click here to Send Rookwood a Private Message Find more posts by Rookwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Didn't much care for the show, don't know if the comic will be any different.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 09:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Didn't much care for the show

Wait, really? What didn't you like?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 02:42 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I didn't care much for the show either--I thought it was pretty corny/cheesy most of the time. However, the final episode was REALLY good. The end gave me chills.

I'll check out an issue or two of the comic line. I don't expect to enjoy it, though.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 05:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote:
SMALLVILLE SEASON 11 #2
BRYAN Q. MILLER
Art by PERE PEREZ
Cover by CAT STAGGS
On sale JUNE 6 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
• The SEASON PREMIERE EVENT continues with these digital-first stories!
• CLARK investigates the true cause of the mysterious ENERGY STORM in space!
• CHLOE and EMIL pursue an intriguing artifact!
• LEX launches a dangerous mission into orbit, with former astronaut HANK HENSHAW at the wheel.

(please log in to view the image)

Maybe this would generate some interest in some people. Can this be ERADICATOR as shown in Day of Krypton-Man?

Last edited by abhilegend on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 09:32 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 09:25 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Digi
Wait, really? What didn't you like?

Are you serious?

Pretty much everything between season 3 and season 8.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 01:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Are you serious?

You're a loser.

stick out tongue

Nope I hated that time too. Season 9 was great, 10 was meh.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 02:01 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I am making a thread for this in comic book forums. You should lock this.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 02:18 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Are you serious?

I started with Season 6 and watched through to the end. I can't speak for all of it. I thought it was a methodical, honest coming-of-age hero story that had some intriguing characters. It got high on the teen-drama elements for me a few times, but always reeled me back in.

Originally posted by abhilegend
I am making a thread for this in comic book forums. You should lock this.

...'s not quite how that works.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 10:18 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I think I've seen up to Season 8 or 9 of this show.

I only really liked seasons 1-4 everything after that just seemed drug out to me.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 05:41 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I watched the show fairly regularly. Generally I got turned off when it became too formulaic (eg, yet another meteor freak of the week?), or introduced elements out of left field (eg, the whole cave thing). It also took me a while to warm-up to the things that did fit the mythos but were tweaked (eg, Lana not being a red-head). But for the most part, the show had good character development and good special FX, and after I accepted the tweaks, I started to look forward more to these surprise changes.

The ending though I thought was a bit of a let-down. While I think Welling looked the part (maybe even better than Cav-El), he was not an especially good actor. I never thought he "manned up" to the role, still looking boyish when he saved Lois in the plane.

A comic version? Didn't interest me. I don't remember ever even seeing an issue.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Jun 23rd, 2013 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 09:19 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Test

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 12 time(s).

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 15th, 2015 04:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you serious?

This just boggles my mind. Every single season of Smallville was great although there are always gonna be a few disappointing episodes from each season. I was extremely disappointed with the very last episode but overall I loved all the seasons. So much, in fact, that I bought them all on Blu-ray.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 07:39 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smallville was the best hero show of all time. It's sad but all good things must come to an end.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2015 07:26 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote