KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Swamp Thing Vs Thor,Superman, Strange, Surfer

Swamp Thing Vs Thor,Superman, Strange, Surfer
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Swamp Thing Vs Thor,Superman, Strange, Surfer

Can the team stop this?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 02:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

No... not really. Not unless this is Thor from Chaos war toe-to-toeing with Glory or Strange from Shuma fight who can channel ST against ST. otherwise they have no chance. Supermans been shown to be a complete and utter non-factor against ST and surfer for all his power cosmic is just as much of a nonfactor here as Galactus doesn't stand much of a chance against a top ST IMO.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 02:55 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. No they can not.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:11 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

surfer matter-manips some rolling papers, thor whips up a whirlwind that rolls him up tight, strange adds the flavours with magic...say sour diesel , then superman lights it with heat vision.

strange gets first toke, then puff, puff, passes to thor, etc

easy job

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:37 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

speaking of joints........ ahem... But yeah, that WAS awesome when constantine smoked ST.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 07:18 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

They wouldn't have beaten 'classic' ST, and they likely wouldn't beat him now.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 01:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
They wouldn't have beaten 'classic' ST, and they likely wouldn't beat him now.
There is no likely. They won't... Period.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 02:27 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Pretty much. I mean, it's not like there's any difference (as of now) between classic and current ST.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 02:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

ST is that hardcore huh?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 03:06 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ When he wants to be.

He's owned Captain Atom with the utmost of ease. He also dominated a version of Arcane whose power registered on the same level as classic Trigon and Corrigan-Spectre.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 03:10 PM
Deadline

^ When he wants to be.

He's owned Captain Atom with the utmost of ease. He also dominated a version of Arcane whose power registered on the same level as classic Trigon and Corrigan-Spectre.

Hahaha this is funny. I don't even understand anything you just said I only kinda understood Corrigan-Spectre and Captain Atom almost like you're speaking another language. I'm not fluent in DC.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 03:23 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Deadline
Hahaha this is funny. I don't even understand anything you just said I only kinda understood Corrigan-Spectre and Captain Atom almost like you're speaking another language. I'm not fluent in DC.
lol, sorry.

I'm sure you're familiar with (or at least heard the name) Captain Atom - ST easily overpowered him.

ST also beat a very powerful version of Anton Arcane (one of the main antagonists in his series) with ease. That version of Anton Arcane registered on the same level as classic Trigon, and Spectre with Jim Corrigan as his host (which many consider to be the most powerful version of Spectre to date.)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 03:30 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

(please log in to view the image)
laughing out loud

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 03:36 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

lol, sorry.

I'm sure you're familiar with (or at least heard the name) Captain Atom - ST easily overpowered him.

ST also beat a very powerful version of Anton Arcane (one of the main antagonists in his series) with ease. That version of Anton Arcane registered on the same level as classic Trigon, and Spectre with Jim Corrigan as his host (which many consider to be the most powerful version of Spectre to date.)
don't forget when superman was tripping balls ST caught his hand like nothing and proceeded to stand and take everything he could throw at him with casual ease because he wanted to help Superman.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:11 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Yeah, I could have mentioned a lot of things - like the time ST telepathically dominated Aquaman, then shunted him to a limbo zone, just for the lulz.

But utterly stomping a character that was on par with Corrigan-Spectre is pretty much as good as it gets.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:21 PM
Uriel005

^ Yeah, I could have mentioned a lot of things - like the time ST telepathically dominated Aquaman, then shunted him to a limbo zone, just for the lulz.

But utterly stomping a character that was on par with Corrigan-Spectre is pretty much as good as it gets.
Also crisis didn't effect ST right??? its still the same Swamp Thing IIRC

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:22 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Swamp Thing is boss.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:24 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Uriel005
Correct. He's also the only character that comes to mind who survived the anti-matter wave head-on, none the worse for wear.

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 28th, 2011 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:24 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Uriel005
The old stories still happened.

But at the same time, take early post Crisis appearances with a grain of salt, we're to believe most, not all, of those stories happened, but none of them happened at the power level they did, but rather, they've pretty much always been as powerful - or nearly so - as they are now. Weird, isn't it?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:26 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Didn't ST beat PC Superman?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:27 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote