KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers Prime

Transformers Prime
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Transformers Prime

The next Transformers cartoon

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 09:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

If thats what the CGi is gonna look like in the show it looks alot better then Transformers Animated.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 09:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Haha, so these two Decepticons are just walkin' around, mindin' their own busines, THEN BUMBLEBEE JUMPS OUT AND MURDERED THEM?! Holy hell, attention grabbed. I'm actually lookin' forward to this, it's the first time in a long time that Peter Cullen and Frank Welker will reprise their roles together.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 09:54 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Holy shit! That's going to be the biggest show in Transformers history! Great CGI, great character recreation. Altogether a show worthy of being watched by the Decepticons Leader. If you don't think I truly am then hear this. I bet Frank Welker can't write in the Decepticon's language like I can!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 07:19 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

You noticed that this is Transformers "Prime" as in Optimus? Thats because hes >>>> you. Megatron looks cooler be he always LOSES!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 07:30 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Incorrect *******. Watch The Transformers: The Movie. I killed Optimus Prime AND Ultra Magnus as both myself and Galvatron. It was Unicron that failed not me. I happened to have succeeded.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 01:09 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

And became Rodimus Prime, you ALWAYS LOSE!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 04:55 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Autobots > Decepticons and that's a fact buddy boy.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 05:11 PM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

You know what fleshlings, you can kiss my rear gasket! In reality, RREALITY, the bad guys always have the better weapons and technology. WE ALWAYS WIN! You're dimension is just a skid mark compared to the other dimensions, I know. I traveled them for eons. One has the most dangerous, deadly, most heinous villains ever created. And there is a great possibility that Planet X or Nibiru, could be the planet eater Unicron.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 10:50 PM
hozedell
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like to Watch This kind of Action Movie So Much I Watch all the Series of this I really Enjoy This Movie is Based on the Transformers toy line.Cartoon is Also Good I Never Seen this Kind of Cartoon Before This.It Graphics is Very Good It looks Like real Picture.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 05:50 AM
hozedell is currently offline Click here to Send hozedell a Private Message Find more posts by hozedell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 08:36 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Did you know that there is a dimension where people with bad grammar are executed or punished to the fullest extent? I'm just wondering, *coughs* hozedell. Also, help us. The human I'm stuck in has a father that is a complete jack-ass to him. Not only that, but Carnage is going nuts. He hasn't had blood in over 10 years! Toxin and Venom have morphed the liver into The Liver Bar and Grill, so they're drunk off their asses.

*In background, the Irish drinking song Molly Malone is being sung by Venom and Toxin with them both cracking up every two or three lines.*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:32 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Shut up tin can.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 09:53 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Series airs on Black Friday on the Hub. I'm stoked to hear Cullen and Welker together again on a series.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 09:20 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I kinda am too, but lets face it: they were both in 'Revenge of the Fallen'.
Therefore their association is no longer a seal of qualitah. sad

Bit dubious about the shitty slowmo WannaBay stuff.
And the designs (Particularly of the decepticons in this clip) suck.
Hope they at least go away from those directions.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Nov 1st, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 10:38 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah, they were in ROTF, but they had no chemistry. No direct lines goin' back and forth, one of the biggest things I missed in the film. This toon is obviously Bay-inspired and sadly, it'll remain like that since they sorta combined Bayformers with Wyatt's animated designs. Though if it manages to be good story-wise, it'll do. So far to me, it looks semi-promising. Blum I believe is doing Screamer, he's done Wolverine in the past, Cliffjumper will be getting some screentime, Arcee is blue which is a nice break from the usual pink, and Prime sounds like he's gonna kick asses and take names.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 11:55 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well...thats a start I guess. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 06:08 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'll give it a try; not expecting much though. Definitely Bay inspired, as Bumblebee once again isn't a useless pussy.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 11:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

He was at least always great for dropping the other Autobots in deep shit...
smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:25 AM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Kazenji! Who the hell are you calling Tin Can? If you're talking about Metal Head Megatron, he ain't in charge no more. I call the shots in this body now! ME, Carnage. Homicidal sociopath, and blood thirsty Symbiote.

*Burn in Hell LOSERS*

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 12:48 AM