KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??

Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??
Started by: Faceman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??

So who's your favorite Autobot, and who's your favorite Decepticon.. If you want to take it a step further explain why their your favorite...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:01 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Locard
barely speaking english

Bumblebee is my favorite autobot.

I even stole a little action figure of him from a shop when i was a kid, because my mom didnt want to buy it for me XD

it was the first felony i ever comitted, so Bumbleme and i are bonded by sin, for the rest of my life XD

my favorite Decepticon is Megatron.no specific reason, i just think hes hella cool.

Last edited by Locard on Jul 15th, 2007 at 05:14 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 05:11 AM
Locard is currently offline Click here to Send Locard a Private Message Find more posts by Locard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Favorite Autobot: Optimus Prime hands down.

I just always liked him. Even though he was Transformer he just came off more human than anybody else on the show.

Favorite Decepticon: Soundwave hands down.

I just always liked his voice and his tapes. He was just cool.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 11:52 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Favorite Autobot: Optimujs Prime, his leadership skills and patience are something you can learn from.

Favorite Decepticon: Starscream, he was a complete idiot, but quite powerful and insane.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:27 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Favorite Autobot : Hotrod , he stepped up the most, in the Autobots darkest hour.

Favorite Decepticon : Soundwave his loyalty to Megatron was second to none...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:37 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Hot Rod?! Oh man, he was so lame. And his constant pink paintjob did nothing for his reputation.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:39 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Hot Rod?! Oh man, he was so lame. And his constant pink paintjob did nothing for his reputation.

Hey its my favorite....You're entitled to your favorite...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:47 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Faceman
Hey its my favorite....You're entitled to your favorite...

Trust me man, I know, but what was up with that off-color body paint? Did you see the first animated movie? I thought it was weird how one scene he was pink and then orange the next. Crazy.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:53 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Mines pretty predicatable roll eyes (sarcastic)

Autobot- Optimus Prime, I just think hes awesome because of his integrity which alot of people overlook cuz everyone wants to like the badguy and his leadership skills and honor as well. Not to mention, he looks freakin sweet and kicked ass Happy Dance
Decepticon- Megatron, he was just straight badass, no pity, no mercy, and he pwned major aaace in that movie. I also like the Cybertronian jet he turns into and his fusion cannon. wink
and then Blackout at a close second because of his badass weapons and looks.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:53 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

AUTOBOT- Grimlock oh yeah he just Kicks butt all-round !! you cant go wrong with GRIMLOCK!!!

Decepticon- StarScream!!! Hes awesomely fast and Is VERY VERY TRICKY!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 01:01 AM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Autobot- Optimus, I just always liked him, maybe it was because of his thundering voice, and how he said Bumblebee. He was just always awesome. Though Grimlock is a close second

Decepticon- Soundwave, dunno just liked him. One thing I didn't get though was in the animated movie, he's the only one who helps Megatron after the Prime fight, and then he lets Starscream throw him out of the ship, I was like WTF.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 01:24 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Menetnashté
One thing I didn't get though was in the animated movie, he's the only one who helps Megatron after the Prime fight, and then he lets Starscream throw him out of the ship, I was like WTF.

Yeah what was up with that?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 04:27 AM
Cibernite

Autobot is Optimus Prime. He's a true leader when all seems to be lost, Optimus always knew what to do.

Decepticon is Soundwave. I always loved the sound of his voice.That synthizised voice still brings chills. "Ravage! Prepare for warfare Eject!

William Shakespear

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 11:57 PM
Cibernite is currently offline Click here to Send Cibernite a Private Message Find more posts by Cibernite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Likes - Dinobots, Prime, Omega Supreme, Sky-Lynx, Blaster, all the mini-bots...

Hates - Hotrod/Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, Shockwave, Insecticons, Laserbeak...

All time fave - Megatron...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:01 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

ARRG...too many to choose from.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 02:45 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Bumblebee hes a yellow VW how can you not like that. Cant remember my favourite Decepticon dont think I had one.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 03:02 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Autobot:
Ironhide

Decepticon:
Blackout

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:23 PM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Starscream - Grimlock... only ones that matter!

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:58 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Alfheim
Bumblebee hes a yellow VW how can you not like that. Cant remember my favourite Decepticon dont think I had one.

You notice the VW Bug in the movie that was right next to him at the dealership? lol

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:32 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Mairuzu
You notice the VW Bug in the movie that was right next to him at the dealership? lol

Duuuude yeah! I noticed that!! That was like a trick to think he was gunna get the VW instead!!(for those who knew all about Transformers prior to the film, which didnt include me embarrasment) I just found out that was Bumble Bees original form later on wiki big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 07:46 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote