KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » A scene of my story

A scene of my story
Started by: immaturerainbow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

A scene of my story

These are my own characters, and this is my own plot. This will never be published so do what you will with it. I believe this is one of my better works. I really love Nicholas. :'3 He is soooo~ooo innocent! Heehee! But anywhooo, if you do happen to use it please just credit me! 33 This is a scene of my story. To be exact, it is the turning scene of Nicholas Lefevre. There will be more scenes posted, and hopefully I can get to the chapters!

Nicholas Lefevre. (Leh' feh vare) - Gotta kinda roll your tongue when you pronounce it! XD
----------------------------------

A sharp gasp emitted from the young boys lips as he buried his delicate fingers into the long black mass of Alphonse's hair. "You're so beautiful!" He exclaimed in utter awe.
Then came an chuckle, and the older male, vampire threaded his long and strong fingers through the carmel brown curly locks on the boys head. "My dear Nicholas," Came his raspy, deep voice, "What am I to you?" His cold pinky traced the outer line of Nicholas's lips.
"Infinite? Everlasting?" Their lips almost touched, and he chuckled. "Perfect?" There was a long pause and the boy hugged the vampire's waist, burying his fingers into the crease of his back. "Mmm," He moaned into the softness of the fabric that clung to the broadness of the adult vampire's chest. "Too perfect," He went limp and closed his eyes, feeling utterly calm. "Too perfect for me,"
"Ahhh~" Came the pleasured and satisfied sound as Alphonse drew the boy further into his arms. Nicholas writhed in his tight grasp but calmed in time. "There is a way to be as perfect as I," He said, keeping the boy close to his chest. The chest that had not heart beat, no warmth… but it was the chest that Nicholas found himself lying against every night. The chest that so long desired to be mortal again. The one that held in the sorrow of the 17th and 18th century – and so on! This chest was aching, still horribly aching.
"I want to know. I want to be yours and only yours, my love," Came Nicholas's soft-spoken voice and his face flushed at his own words.

It ends here for now, until I have more time to write on it. It's been on haitus since January 19, 2011. But I promise there will be more.

Another note is that some people ask about when he 'went limp' basically, he just fell against the vampire's chest. :3

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 05:34 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Hmm, I need to post more.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 07:57 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote