KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zeus/Depowered Tyrant/The Void vs Odin/Onslaught/Thanos

Zeus/Depowered Tyrant/The Void vs Odin/Onslaught/Thanos
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Zeus/Depowered Tyrant/The Void vs Odin/Onslaught/Thanos

No bfr.

Which team wins?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 10:18 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Team 1

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 10:18 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Team 2 Void is the weaklink here

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 10:32 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Dam...tough call.

My gut is telling me that team 2 has the advantage, but its not a huge one...

Void is the weakest link here BUT team 1 has DP Tyrant and I think he more than covers the deficiency created by Void...

My gut thought is team 2 for a slight majority; 6 out of 10, 7 out of 10 max.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 10:49 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

The more I think about it, I am not so sure team 2 has the advantage anymore...

I think Zeus pushes Odin to his limit; Odin eventually wins, but barely, and after he beats Zeus, I dont think he'll be a game changer anymore....

I think Onslaught mind rapes Void into uselessness right off the bat, so it comes down to wether or not Onslaught and Thanos can defeat DP Tyrant...

And thats not a battle I think they can win; I think DP Tyrant beats Thanos and Onslaught...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 10:58 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Odin/Thanos/Onslaught win. Onslaught's and Thano's psychic abilities make Void the weak link.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 01:18 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harbinger
Odin/Thanos/Onslaught win. Onslaught's and Thano's psychic abilities make Void the weak link.

While this is undoubtedly true... Void wasn't really a factor anyways... whether he is taken out by blasts or a TP attack.. he is going ouc quickly regardlss. I honestly think Team one by a hair.. here is why...

MOst powerful person in the field is Tyrant, he is then followed by

Odin/Zeus
Thanos
Onslaught
Void

Zeus and Odin and basically equal.. and even if you want to argue Odin is more powerufl.. he wouldn't and couldn't put down Zeus easily or quickly. Tyrant WOULD put down Onslaight or Thanos pretty quickly and really both of them by the time Odin or Zeus win. That leaves Tyrant vs. a spent Odin or Tyrant and a weakened Zeus vs a weakened Odin... Team 1 for me, but this is a good fight.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 03:27 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Zeus and Odin and basically equal.. and even if you want to argue Odin is more powerufl.. he wouldn't and couldn't put down Zeus easily or quickly. Tyrant WOULD put down Onslaight or Thanos pretty quickly and really both of them by the time Odin or Zeus win. That leaves Tyrant vs. a spent Odin or Tyrant and a weakened Zeus vs a weakened Odin... Team 1 for me, but this is a good fight.

thumb up

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 09:12 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

While this is undoubtedly true... Void wasn't really a factor anyways... whether he is taken out by blasts or a TP attack.. he is going ouc quickly regardlss. I honestly think Team one by a hair.. here is why...

MOst powerful person in the field is Tyrant, he is then followed by

Odin/Zeus
Thanos
Onslaught
Void

Besides Tyrant being the most powerful person on the field I agree with this.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 09:15 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Besides Tyrant being the most powerful person on the field I agree with this.

Yeah...

Its possible Thanosi is correct about DP Tyrants power level, but I think we need more showings from him before we can be conclusive as to were he stands power wise...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 09:18 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Okay... well let me ask you two this.. I believe he is more powerful.. but would you guys at least agree that if he isn't more powerful he is just as powerful as lets say Odin?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 10:12 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Okay... well let me ask you two this.. I believe he is more powerful.. but would you guys at least agree that if he isn't more powerful he is just as powerful as lets say Odin?
I'd say slightly weaker than Odin.

This is the way I see it.

Odin=Zues>DP Tyrant>>>Thanos>Onslaught>>>Void.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 10:15 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Well then we are worlds apart on how we view them. I could see somebody saying they are peers or equals (even though I disagree and feel Tyrant is both of their superiors) However, weaker.. nah that is just worlds apart.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 11:22 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Team 2 can take it. Though not by much. Tyrant will be the challenge as itll probably only be Thanos and Onslaught vs him because Odin will have either stalemated or beaten Zeus barely....I still give slight majority to team 2. 6/10

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 11:26 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Agreed with Black Bolt RE: Odin being the most powerful character on the field, followed by Zeus and then Tyrant. Most seem to agree that Void is going down fairly early, and I don't see Tyrant being able to take on both Thanos (given his upgrades and durability) or Onslaught's raw power. He isn't going to drop the both of them quick, if at all.

What, in your opinion, makes Tyrant the most powerful here?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 11:33 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Agreed Odin is the most powerful followed by Zeus and Tyrant

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 01:46 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YoungGunna
Black Thought

team 1

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 05:32 AM
YoungGunna is currently offline Click here to Send YoungGunna a Private Message Find more posts by YoungGunna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Harbinger
Agreed with Black Bolt RE: Odin being the most powerful character on the field, followed by Zeus and then Tyrant. Most seem to agree that Void is going down fairly early, and I don't see Tyrant being able to take on both Thanos (given his upgrades and durability) or Onslaught's raw power. He isn't going to drop the both of them quick, if at all.

What, in your opinion, makes Tyrant the most powerful here?

It's pretty simple really... I look at a mutual powerful combatant they both fought.. Thanos.

When Thanos fought Odin.. he wasn't looking for a fight, but help from Odin.. He didn't prep for Odin.. and wasn't amped fighting Odin. Yet the fight lasted much longer and Thanos NEVER ONCE thought about leaving or backing down or have any fear of dying.

Now, compare that to Thanos fighting Tyrant... Thanos looking for a fight... Thanos was prepped and had studied Tyrant... Thanos also had an amp when he fought Tyrant. Yet, his fight with Tyrant lasted a much shorter period of time before Thanoa DID back down and admit Tyrant would kill him if he stayed. Very stark contrast to how he acted with Odin. He felt both of their powers, and clearly, judging by Thanos we know which one he felt was the more powerful dangerous foe.

Next, I look at all the narration, fights and events that lead up to his fight with Galactus. Clearly Galactus considered Tyrant to be a legit threat to him and his words and actions go directly towards that. Let me also state that I feel Galactus is above Odin in power. Now, when Galactus fight met Tyrant..

1. He bakced down from a fight with Tyrant and LET him take his herald from him. The reason given.. Galaxies would be destroyed in the collateral damage. Seems like Galactus feared Tyrant power and even let him take his herald

2. Galactus is usually always very demeaning and feels he is above most foes. He doesn't Prep nor feed before his fights. He usually thinks it will be a cake walk or he's already starving and dying. This is a stark contrast to how he viewed Tyrant and what he did to prepare. He prepped and fed on a planet ripe with nutrients. Even making a comment he hadn't felt this good in ages. Yet again actions and narration that point to Galactus feeling Tyrant was a legit threat and he was concerned about his power.

3. More narration.. we see SS racing to the where Tyrant and Galactus were fighting and comments... I must get there before they BOTH DESTROY eachother. SS knows and has felt Galactus power and had also experienced Tyrant's power. He clearly felt that they were pretty close in power and they could both kill one another.

Now what does all that narration prove... well it proves that the subsequent fight backed up those fears and statements as Tyrant tooled Galactus with ease. Don't let people fool you into thinking Tyrant won because he was empowered by Galactus blasts or used his tech against him. Reasons why...

1. Numerous narration prior to the fight already make it clear Tyrant has a shot at winning and NEVER ONCE did it state because he was a tecnopath or because Galactus blasts would empower him

2. The reason why those weren't stated is because they BOTH feed on the same Bio-sphere energy. So whatever would empower Tyrant woudl also empower Galactus. The thing is, Tyrant wasn't foolish enough try that on Galactus and was the smarter tactical fighter. Being smarter letting your opponent make mistakes is exactly why Tyrant was a legit threat..

3. Lastly, keep in mind that prior to the fight Tyrant was weakened and yet still performed very well.

4. Finally, take a look at what Doom did with Galactus power to Odin. He one shot Odin with ease and treated him like a fly. Now before people go run and say.. ooo he had the cube also.. don't be fooled. Doom didn't even notice losing the cube because he had Galactus power. His whole goal and main source of power he wasnted was Galactus and that was after he had the cube. Once he got it.. the cube was insignifcant in comparison to Galactus power. A power which one shot Odin with ease.

These are the reasons I feel Tyrant is above Galactus and I think it's a clear decisive edge backed up by on panel evidence and mutual foes.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 02:42 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

How about somebody tell me how Odin is more powerful and these direct confrontations with mutual foes don't apply

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 10:37 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

most powerful on the field

Tyrant
Odin
Zeus
Thanos
Onslaught/Void

I have returned

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 10:47 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote