KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Ronan The Accuser Respect Thread

Ronan The Accuser Respect Thread
Started by: Adam Warlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Tongue Ronan The Accuser Respect Thread

Creating localized Black Holes:

(please log in to view the image)

Holding his own against the Thor and Smasher, plus he's immobilized Living Lightning at the same time by using his Cosmic rod to negate LL's powers:

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 06:43 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 06:46 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Oh... I forgot one...

Using Stasis Fields to totally immobilize Black Bolt and turn his own power against him:

The King of the Inhumans is powerful... But compared to Ronan, the difference in power is obvious.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 06:49 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Wicked!!!

My Artwork

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:21 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Stasis Fields.....shifty interesting idea....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:54 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Bump!!!

Digi, could this be put into the Marvel Respect Thread Directory!!!

I got more scans coming. Probably tomorrow or Wednesday though.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 06:34 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Ability to create Temporal Displacement Bubbles aging the recipient well into their oblivion:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...3644_troom4.jpg

Mind Controlling Mannequin:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...923_realf10.jpg

All these scans are from Accel. Props to him for the scans. I'm just helping him get the word out on Ronan. shifty

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:31 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

ninja

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:07 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
All these scans are from Accel. Props to him for the scans. I'm just helping him get the word out on Ronan. shifty

Thanks for the mention, but really the credit for all of these goes to Thorion, since I got all my scans from him.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:31 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Have to add...Mad respect or Ronan in Annihilation #5...that was one of the most heroic efforts in the history of comicdom...and all I have to say about the fight with Ravenous...RAVENOUS OWNED!!!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 11:36 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by norrinradd43
Have to add...Mad respect or Ronan in Annihilation #5...that was one of the most heroic efforts in the history of comicdom...and all I have to say about the fight with Ravenous...RAVENOUS OWNED!!!!

I agree. Annihililation 5 was insane. Ronan breaks Ravenous's face with his hammer. It was awesome. He has been one of my favorite characters in Annihilation, and now he is my favorite. I loved the last couple panels where Ronan frees the supreme intelligence from being in that colma like stases. Im guessing he is going to be the new Ruler of the Kree Empire...Am i wrong?

Hopefully they give him his own series, featuring Super Skrull. eek!

By: Juk

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 05:37 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Not disrespecting Ronan and all but some of the credit should go to Super Skrull as well for beating Ravenous, his powers comes from his hounds.. SSkrull destroyed the hounds prior to Ronan smiting Ravenous in the nuggin.. It was morelikey a team effort.. Ronan is def... a beast in that series dough.. Check out the ultimate version of himself Ultimate F4.

My Artwork

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 09:56 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by Roldz
Not disrespecting Ronan and all but some of the credit should go to Super Skrull as well for beating Ravenous, his powers comes from his hounds.. SSkrull destroyed the hounds prior to Ronan smiting Ravenous in the nuggin.. It was morelikey a team effort.. Ronan is def... a beast in that series dough.. Check out the ultimate version of himself Ultimate F4.

Super Skrull def. gets serious props for his efforts in that battle, but did you see how Ronan just SMASHED Ravenous's face. His hammer even bent and broke of how hard he hit him. Oh god that was cool eek!

Def. need to check out the last couple issues of Ultimate f4, i hear good things.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 09:59 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Yeah deff. need to check current Ultimate F4, i think its among the best series made present, Thanos/Ronan looks amazing in there Ronan only 2nd to Thanos feared in that Universe...

My Artwork

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 10:13 PM
Don Mega

From the looks of the end of Ult. FF #37 Ronan will take on the FF.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 03:41 AM
Don Mega is currently offline Click here to Send Don Mega a Private Message Find more posts by Don Mega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

i'm a new fan of ronan after reading annihililation 5, about a month ago. how badass was that!?

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post May 31st, 2007 01:53 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:11 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Ronan takes out Ravenous:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...nvsravenous.jpg

What a great panel... the artwork is amazing... Ronan needs to get serious respect around here...

Hopefully someone can put these scans an our respect thread to make it more extensive... Iwould but im retarded when it comes to computers.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php...html#msg1692160

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:22 PM
Nihilist

Originally posted by nimbus006
What a great panel... the artwork is amazing... Ronan needs to get serious respect around here...

Hopefully someone can put these scans an our respect thread to make it more extensive... Iwould but im retarded when it comes to computers.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php...html#msg1692160

ronan is awesome,seems to get a lot of sneak attacks from behind on him.cowards

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:39 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Couple more Ronan scans, just before he finishes off Ravenous.

I'll post some more of his annihilation appearances after I get some food.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 07:38 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote