KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » movies that you feel ashamed or embarrassed for owning

movies that you feel ashamed or embarrassed for owning
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

movies that you feel ashamed or embarrassed for owning

list which dvds or blu rays you own that you feel embarrassed for having in your collection. maybe its a kid movie or a movie that got horrible reviews and just about everyone hates it but you own it. maybe some films you gotta hide before your friends come over.

feel free to share.

no member bashing

Old Post Jun 15th, 2010 10:05 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RichardBrittain

Hmm, Beauty and the Beast? (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 01:54 AM
RichardBrittain is currently offline Click here to Send RichardBrittain a Private Message Find more posts by RichardBrittain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

spider-man 3 on blu ray
FF rise of silver surfer on blu ray
super mario bros on dvd
finding nemo on dvd
couples retreat on blu ray
both street fighter movies

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 04:36 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not ashamed or embarrassed by any films in my collection.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 04:14 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
wrong thread

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 12:06 AM
ChocolateCake

Robocop 2 &3
X-Men: The Last Stand

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:56 AM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are you going on about Chomper? wrong thread?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 12:25 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Why buy them? Were they crappy gifts? stick out tongue

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 05:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really, if you like a film enough to have it in your collection, who cares what anyone else thinks.

Finding Nemo? I don't think anyone would be 'embarrassed' to have that in their collection. Pixar films can be enjoyed just a much by adults.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 05:55 PM
steverules_2

Superman returns

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 06:13 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Chomper, if MP wants to participate, then she is allowed to. Deal with it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 09:47 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

She is saying that she buys smart.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:07 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by chomperx9
wrong thread

laughing out loud

smokin' Probably Big mommas house 1 and 2

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 08:08 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, if I saw Superman Returns in someones collection, I wouldn't think much about it, I don't think much of the film, but nothing to be embarrassed about in my eyes.

Say someone had Norbit in their collection, I'd be a film snob then and slap them for spending money on such rubbish. Now that's an embarrasing film!!

smile stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 12:24 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

alot to name but I like them and althrough others don't I don't care!One is "Supermario Bros the movie"

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:19 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, if I saw Superman Returns in someones collection, I wouldn't think much about it, I don't think much of the film, but nothing to be embarrassed about in my eyes.

Say someone had Norbit in their collection, I'd be a film snob then and slap them for spending money on such rubbish. Now that's an embarrasing film!!

smile stick out tongue
its not justa bout being embarrassed about having. maybe you have a film in your collection that everyone else hates but you dont mind having it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 07:15 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by chomperx9

finding nemo on dvd

It's a classic, you actually gain cool points for owning it, now amend your list mad

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 07:28 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
its not justa bout being embarrassed about having. maybe you have a film in your collection that everyone else hates but you dont mind having it.

Well yes that's different... your topic came across as asking for films you are embarrased to have. I have quite a few that critics and the majority hated but I like and own.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 08:27 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well yes that's different... your topic came across as asking for films you are embarrased to have. I have quite a few that critics and the majority hated but I like and own.
than list them. this isnt the place to lecture about being proud of yourself what you own. if you dont like a thread idea or the topic than do not post.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 08:33 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is your silly problem? All I said in my first post was that I didn't have any films in my collection that I'm embarrassed about, and I'm giving my OPINION, in a topic where anyone can post, that you shouldn't be embarrassed with films you like.

Anyway...

Mamma Mia is one I have in my collection that a lot of people hated. Same for Doomsday by the director Neil Marshall.

Last edited by MildPossession on Jun 18th, 2010 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 08:53 PM