KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » If Weapon X would have used Nth Metal instead of Adamantium..

If Weapon X would have used Nth Metal instead of Adamantium..
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

If Weapon X would have used Nth instead of Adamantium..

...Would Wolvie be reallly more powerful than his current state?

He could develop god-like properties with a Nth Metal in his skeletal system.

Have fun with this topic. smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

How durable is Nth metal?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:13 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Definetly stronger, he could fly would have two healing factors and the nth metal provides a healing factor on top of it's own and the metal is pretty darn durable.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:14 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
How durable is Nth metal?

As far as I know is very durable and it's rumor that it has some mythical properties.

A good example would be Onimar Synn.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:21 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Wolvergod.....imagine that fanboigazm...ugh!lol

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:31 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

and considering the fact that Hawkman knocked out Despero's teeth with an Nth mace i'd say its pretty strong.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 12:59 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you know how to use it, it has control over all the elements and also magic abilities.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 06:05 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenobi

nth metal

Nth metal is not as durable as adamantium due to the fact that it was melted to make Hawkmans weapons, but it would give the user the ability to fly and control the elements.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 09:27 AM
kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by kenobi
Nth metal is not as durable as adamantium due to the fact that it was melted to make Hawkmans weapons, but it would give the user the ability to fly and control the elements.
How was adamantium broken down, and put in Wolverine's body again?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 09:36 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenobi

my bad

Originally posted by bigbran
I should have clarified. The Nth metal was more "Easily" melted down to make Hawkmans weapons. It was in a JSA issue (I can not remember the #) where the Jay Garrick Flash went back in time and encountered Prince Khufu who would become Hawkman in the future, the Mighty Adam who would later become Black Adam and Nabu who is the man behind the power of Dr. Fate. Prince Khufu explained how a ship, wich turned out to be a Thanagarian ship crashed in the Egyptian desert and they found the Nth metal which powered the ship and they melted it down to form the claw of Horus and other weapons.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:31 AM
kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: my bad

Originally posted by kenobi
I should have clarified. The Nth metal was more "Easily" melted down to make Hawkmans weapons. It was in a JSA issue (I can not remember the #) where the Jay Garrick Flash went back in time and encountered Prince Khufu who would become Hawkman in the future, the Mighty Adam who would later become Black Adam and Nabu who is the man behind the power of Dr. Fate. Prince Khufu explained how a ship, wich turned out to be a Thanagarian ship crashed in the Egyptian desert and they found the Nth metal which powered the ship and they melted it down to form the claw of Horus and other weapons.

Now you got me thinking if Magneto powers could affect Nth Metal like he did with Adamentium.

But then again, the magic in Nth could repel those forces.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 07:55 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by bigbran

... confused

It wasn't.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 12:54 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

even though not as durrable as adamantium it would be make wolverine a tuffer character all around

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 02:31 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... confused

It wasn't.
Ah, yeah it was. no expression How else would it be able to lace his bones?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 02:54 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

^I agree...I remenber this quite clearly...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 03:06 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Ah, yeah it was. no expression How else would it be able to lace his bones?

Adamantium is an alloy, it's two metals. The two metals can be melted separately and hardened into Adamantium. After it's hardened, it can no longer be melted.

Magneto didn't melt it, he used his power to control it. Making it liquid-like.

It can only be changed if someone has high-end molecular control and throws around its molecules. Surfer or someone.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 05:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by long pig
Adamantium is an alloy, it's two metals. The two metals can be melted separately and hardened into Adamantium. After it's hardened, it can no longer be melted.

Magneto didn't melt it, he used his power to control it. Making it liquid-like.

It can only be changed if someone has high-end molecular control and throws around its molecules. Surfer or someone.

You're missing the whole point of that scan, though....It shows that it CAN be melted down/broken down.

And, about the alloy; yes, I know what an alloy is, but I can't respond to anything because I forget/never have seen the details about the bonding. So I concede that point.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 05:45 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're missing the whole point of that scan, though....It shows that it CAN be melted down/broken down.

And, about the alloy; yes, I know what an alloy is, but I can't respond to anything because I forget/never have seen the details about the bonding. So I concede that point.

Well, "melted" implies it can be liquefied with enough heat, and that's not the case here. It can't.
It can be broken down. I don't think I ever said otherwise. It just can't be broken down by heat or some other physical force like.....punching it real hard or something.

Molecular reconstruction is the only way to break it down.

As for the alloy, I wasn't meaning to be a dick and talk as though you don't know what an alloy is, I simply wanted to make sure it was said. It's a major part of the point.

Vibranium and an unknown metal makes adamantium. FYI.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Feb 13th, 2007 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 05:50 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by long pig
Well, "melted" implies it can be liquefied with enough heat, and that's not the case here. It can't.
It can be broken down. I don't think I ever said otherwise. It just can't be broken down by heat or some other physical force like.....punching it real hard or something.

Molecular reconstruction is the only way to break it down.

As for the alloy, I wasn't meaning to be a dick and talk as though you don't know what an alloy is, I simply wanted to make sure it was said. It's a major part of the point.

Vibranium and an unknown metal makes adamantium. FYI.

Fair enough...I wasn't arguing with you or anything, I was just debating the qualities of Adamantium compared to Nth.

Edit: Oh, and no, I didn't think you were condescending or anything, no worries.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 05:52 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fair enough...I wasn't arguing with you or anything, I was just debating the qualities of Adamantium compared to Nth.

Edit: Oh, and no, I didn't think you were condescending or anything, no worries.

Understood.

Nth>>>>>>>>>>Adamantium IMO.

One guy had knowledge over the metal and was wiping out whole areas of existance. Can't remember his name.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 05:56 AM