KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulkverine vs. Hulklops

Hulkverine vs. Hulklops
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hulkverine vs. Hulklops

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 06:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Hulkops via dat range.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 06:22 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulkverine stomps

I have returned

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 06:38 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

seriously, how did all these guys get hulked out yet banner cant get cured, nor ross (as far as i know)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 08:10 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
seriously, how did all these guys get hulked out yet banner cant get cured, nor ross (as far as i know)
Because they sell comics it's the same reason why Ben Grimm still looks like a toilet stone.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 08:37 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

i dont remember, was hulkerine's agility any improvement over logans basic stuff? trying to figure out if he can close up the distance and start gutting before he gets Optic-Gamma-blasted.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 09:18 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Because they sell comics it's the same reason why Ben Grimm still looks like a toilet stone.

Ben looks like that because god wants him to.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 11:04 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Parmaniac

i remember when he discovered (way back when) that he could turn it on and off like the rest of the FF. it didn't work out so well for people so he got stuck in his form

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 11:52 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SevenShackles
i dont remember, was hulkerine's agility any improvement over logans basic stuff? trying to figure out if he can close up the distance and start gutting before he gets Optic-Gamma-blasted.

Wolverine's always been crazy agile, so it's hard to say. On panel it was stated his strength, speed and senses got boosted.

If he didn't get the agility upgrade, he at least relied on it more often. Reminded me of McCoy, tbh.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 01:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Did they get all of hulk's powers including a healing factor? im pretty sure hulks healing is far ahead of wolvies right? so that would remove the advantage of healing from wolvie where as Hulkclops would still have the advantage of long range ability. but neither would really be able to put the other down so id say stalemate or slight advantage to Hulkclops

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 04:01 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Superherovandal
Did they get all of hulk's powers including a healing factor? im pretty sure hulks healing is far ahead of wolvies right? so that would remove the advantage of healing from wolvie where as Hulkclops would still have the advantage of long range ability. but neither would really be able to put the other down so id say stalemate or slight advantage to Hulkclops

Wolverine's healing makes his mind *almost* clear unlike the other hulked out heroes. Bucky's gamma healing wasn't very impressive, Wolverine said he came close to killing him after a single stab.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 04:19 PM