KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Live Action Foes That Would Be A Lethal Threat In Comics?

Live Action Foes That Would Be A Lethal Threat In Comics?
Started by: Ultraman Baltan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Live Action Foes That Would Be A Lethal Threat In Comics?

There are a ton of live action villains, and many are considered not worthy for comics. But there are those that are. For example, Golza and Melba were put into the Dark Horse Tiga comic, and turned out to be even more powerful than Marvel Godzilla, who easily annihalated 90% of Marvel's heros. So, here's my challenge to you: list live action characters that would be incredibly powerful in the comics. Enough to take on major superheros like Batman, Spiderman, Ironman, and may I dare test you, SUPERMAN. Try to have them scaled with the heros. I have a few. Keep it villains if you could.
Listen, I know many of you don't take Ultraman seriously, but trust me, he has opponents powerful enough to take on Superman! And remember, I did say scaled.

Abolbas(Ultraman Tiga): This guy was a very powerful enemy. The world's strongest men couldn't move him an inch, he could easily knock over a car with no actual energy, had absolutely amazing skill(even that to match Wolverine). Plus, no matter how many times you hit him at night, he always gets up. I could see him at Ironman/Avenger/Fantastic Four level. That's really good.

Silvergon(Ultraman Tiga): Silvergon merely walked through a barrier stong enough to withstand a weapon powerful enough to obliderate mountains. Plus, he was durable enough to stand there and take Tiga's attacks without any harm for a very long time. While stupid and with no skill(not to mention that he can't see what doesn't move), he could take Sonic Pulsars and Laser Blasters any day. I'd say him to be around Ironman level as a scaled threat.

Gatanozoa(Ultraman Tiga): Ok, this is different. He is amazingly powerful, no matter the size. Even the power of Tiga did absolutely nothing to him, and Tiga is Superman level. So yes, Gatanoaza would easily be Superman level and JLA, no matter the size. His laser weapons could even faze Superman if he wanted to!

Darth Vader(Star Wars): I think he would be a great Marvel villain. I could see him facing the X-Men or something.

Lord Zedd(Power Rangers): Oh, come on! I LOVE this guy! I remember him completely from when I used to watch the show. He changed the rotation of the earth even faster than Superman could, not to mention with less effort! The guy was a total badass, and at his best, would be Fantastic Four level.

Baltan(Cosmos The Movie): Super dangerous. Bullet dodger, ultra weaponized, and immensely strong. Yup, he's Fantastic Four level.

Bulton(Ultraman): A major reality-warper, Bulton can do almost anything. It took Ultraman's ultra light speed to win, and that only worked because Ultraman went so fast he was reversing the effect. Only the Flashes and Silver Surfer can go that fast. I'd put him in the Avengers catagory.

Trackman(The Flash): While not powerful, he was super smart and cunning. It took Starlab technology(stuff that rivals Batman technology) to stop his plan, and then some.

Spacegodzilla: Amazingly powerful. No matter the size. He would be Superman level!

Destroyah: Same as Spacegodzilla, only more upfront and brutal. Yes, he is super high end. Maybe one step lower though.

Dark Baltan(Ultraman Max): He is REALLY powerful! I can barely think of anyone tough enough to beat him. Definately a huge cosmic level threat.

Mephilas Seijin(Ultraman): Super strong, mega skilled, and has amazing labilities. Definately an Avenger/Ironman threat.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:07 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Lee (Enter the Dragon) could probably take on Robin and Batgirl , more then likely get his ass kicked...but he'd give them a damn good fight.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:28 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Macgyver could win any match if he is given prep.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:29 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Lee (Enter the Dragon) could probably take on Robin and Batgirl , more then likely get his ass kicked...but he'd give them a damn good fight.
I doubt that. The man F***ing took out CHUCK NORRIS!!

Oh, ya, Thanos, or Galactus, or even SS could take out the thread starters whole list.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:41 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure he could take out Robin, and has a slim chance at beating Caine. But still, good fight.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:54 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I'm pretty sure he could take out Robin, and has a slim chance at beating Caine. But still, good fight.

Isn't Caine dead ? If so then it's not so much a slim chance as lee 'dragging his corpse on a hook before using it as a practice bag'

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:56 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gatanozoa would actually be Thanos level, really. And Dark Baltan would be a lower Dark Pheonix.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:58 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't Caine dead ? If so then it's not so much a slim chance as lee 'dragging his corpse on a hook before using it as a practice bag'

She died?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:58 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

She died?

Shit , refer to her as cassandra please . I thought you meant DAVID Caine....

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:00 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh! You know who would be cool to see in the comics? Judis! Now there's a villain for ya! Consumer of universes. I'd say 5% lower Antimonitor level for him. Took Ultrafather to beat him.

"HUZZAH!"

Last edited by Awesome Man on Oct 8th, 2006 at 07:05 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:00 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit , refer to her as cassandra please . I thought you meant DAVID Caine....

Oh, sorry!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:01 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Oh! You know who would be cool to see in the comics? Judis! No there's a villain for ya! Consumer of universes. I'd say 10% lower Antimonitor level for him. Took Ultrafather to beat him.

The Martian Tripods from the 2005 WOTW would be awesome ! Spidey would be nought but a floating costume when going after them...

Oh, sorry!

S'alright

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:02 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Live Action Foes That Would Be A Lethal Threat In Comics?

Bulton(Ultraman): A major reality-warper, Bulton can do almost anything. It took Ultraman's ultra light speed to win, and that only worked because Ultraman went so fast he was reversing the effect. Only the Flashes and Silver Surfer can go that fast. I'd put him in the JLA catagory.

Changed the catagory.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:04 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Camilla would be another amazing comic foe. She's one of the toughest out there. Actually, here's a list of villains I think would be high end cosmics.

Camilla(True Form)
Dark Zagi("Our Darkest Hour")
Gatanozoa("The Ultimate Form Of Darkness")
Zetton(if written correctly)
Judis
Dark Baltan

"HUZZAH!"

Last edited by Awesome Man on Oct 8th, 2006 at 07:24 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:19 AM
Supreme being
Astet controller

Re: Live Action Foes That Would Be A Lethal Threat In Comics?

There are a ton of live action villains, and many are considered not worthy for comics. But there are those that are. For example, Golza and Melba were put into the Dark Horse Tiga comic, and turned out to be even more powerful than Marvel Godzilla, who easily annihalated 90% of Marvel's heros. So, here's my challenge to you: list live action characters that would be incredibly powerful in the comics. Enough to take on major superheros like Batman, Spiderman, Ironman, and may I dare test you, SUPERMAN. Try to have them scaled with the heros. I have a few. Keep it villains if you could.
Listen, I know many of you don't take Ultraman seriously, but trust me, he has opponents powerful enough to take on Superman! And remember, I did say scaled.

Abolbas(Ultraman Tiga): This guy was a very powerful enemy. The world's strongest men couldn't move him an inch, he could easily knock over a car with no actual energy, had absolutely amazing skill(even that to match Wolverine). Plus, no matter how many times you hit him at night, he always gets up. I could see him at Ironman/Avenger/Fantastic Four level. That's really good.

Silvergon(Ultraman Tiga): Silvergon merely walked through a barrier stong enough to withstand a weapon powerful enough to obliderate mountains. Plus, he was durable enough to stand there and take Tiga's attacks without any harm for a very long time. While stupid and with no skill(not to mention that he can't see what doesn't move), he could take Sonic Pulsars and Laser Blasters any day. I'd say him to be around Ironman level as a scaled threat.

Gatanozoa(Ultraman Tiga): Ok, this is different. He is amazingly powerful, no matter the size. Even the power of Tiga did absolutely nothing to him, and Tiga is Superman level. So yes, Gatanoaza would easily be Superman level and JLA, no matter the size. His laser weapons could even faze Superman if he wanted to!

Darth Vader(Star Wars): I think he would be a great Marvel villain. I could see him facing the X-Men or something.

Lord Zedd(Power Rangers): Oh, come on! I LOVE this guy! I remember him completely from when I used to watch the show. He changed the rotation of the earth even faster than Superman could, not to mention with less effort! The guy was a total badass, and at his best, would be Fantastic Four level.

Baltan(Cosmos The Movie): Super dangerous. Bullet dodger, ultra weaponized, and immensely strong. Yup, he's Fantastic Four level.

Bulton(Ultraman): A major reality-warper, Bulton can do almost anything. It took Ultraman's ultra light speed to win, and that only worked because Ultraman went so fast he was reversing the effect. Only the Flashes and Silver Surfer can go that fast. I'd put him in the Avengers catagory.

Trackman(The Flash): While not powerful, he was super smart and cunning. It took Starlab technology(stuff that rivals Batman technology) to stop his plan, and then some.

Spacegodzilla: Amazingly powerful. No matter the size. He would be Superman level!

Destroyah: Same as Spacegodzilla, only more upfront and brutal. Yes, he is super high end. Maybe one step lower though.

Dark Baltan(Ultraman Max): He is REALLY powerful! I can barely think of anyone tough enough to beat him. Definately a huge cosmic level threat.

Mephilas Seijin(Ultraman): Super strong, mega skilled, and has amazing labilities. Definately an Avenger/Ironman threat.

Neo from the matrixs smokin'

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:22 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Live Action Foes That Would Be A Lethal Threat In Comics?

Originally posted by Supreme being
Neo from the matrixs smokin'

I said villains.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:24 AM
Supreme being
Astet controller

Re: Re: Re: Live Action Foes That Would Be A Lethal Threat In Comics?

I said villains.

Dam just woke up so things are a bit hazzy, ok even better smith from the matrixs.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:34 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Uh....Rita Repulsa?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:38 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Draco69
Uh....Rita Repulsa?

Rita? Oh my goodness! The one with the big hat, right? She kicked ass, too!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:43 AM
Badabing
Karen

Freddy Krueger
The Borg
Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
Lord Voldemort
Sauron

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:44 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote