KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Just Go With It release

Just Go With It release
Started by: mastercharles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mastercharles

Just Go With It release

I'm a pretty big fan of Adam Sandler across the board. I'd say that JUST GO WITH IT is my fav film of his since 50 First Dates (which is tied with Happy Gilmore for my favorite).

Sandler films tend to be very strong when it comes to supporting characters. Brooklyn Decker and Jennifer Aniston make for excellent eye candy and are both pretty hilarious in the film. The kids are hysterical - full of hilarious quotes. And my favorite character of all is by far "Dolph Lundgren" played by Nick Swardson. I hope he uses more of Swardson in future films.

It released with Blu-ray last week wich I'm pretty pumped for

What'd you guys think?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 08:29 PM
mastercharles is currently offline Click here to Send mastercharles a Private Message Find more posts by mastercharles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I'm a sucker for Adam Sandler films. I would have to say Just Go With It is one of his weakest films. He couldn't do any worse than Going Overboard, but everyone forgot that movie anyway.

Just Go With It had a few good laughs. I have to agree that Nick Swardson was the best part of the movie.

Anyway, this is the DVD forum so this thread should be about the release. No complaints on the Blu-ray or DVD.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2011 05:59 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote