KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Michael Demiurgos the Archangel Respect Thread

Michael Demiurgos the Archangel Respect Thread
Started by: Air Legend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Michael Demiurgos the Archangel Respect Thread

Michael Demiurgos the Archangel

Welcome to the Michael Demiurgos Demiurgos Respect Thread. It’s about time Michael got a respect thread. Michael is the first and most powerful being in creation and my favorite character of the Lucifer series. He is noble, obedient, courageous, and motivating. He serves as an excellent foil to his egotistical brother, Lucifer, as he shows compassion and care for others than himself. Michael plays and played a pivotal role in creation as he gave birth to the first matter and later, along with Lucifer and Elaine, endeavored to save creation. (Creation was saved.)
(please log in to view the image)

Now for the feats, scans, and accomplishments.

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:00 AM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

"God had vested in you the Dermurgic power. The word of fire that builds and breaks.
You could have ended the war right then. Ended all of use with a gesture."

Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Reflect a moment. Michael is a vessel for the divine power. If he dies—if that vessel cracks—the worlds will be scoured clean of life. There will be nothing left.

Lucifer takes Michael outside creation for a controlled detonation and using Michael’s power, creates his own universe.

Air Legend
Moderat0r

Michael is the most powerful being in creation.

The million-throated susurrus of those words induce confusion and madness. But the archangel Michael is proof against them.

Only the Demurgic power, bestowed by God himself, could bring a new cosmos out of the endless, beginningless nothing.
Michael released an explosion so vast it had only been seen once before (the first creation).

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:01 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

"You cannot come before God unless you are called.
An event that occurs less frequently than ice ages."
Guess who got called? yes

He was called because he had sent Cherub Gaudium to save Elaine. Michael is essentially the reason that Lucifer lived. God had ordered the angels to not interfere, for Lucifer’s death was inevitable. But because Michael loved his daughter Elaine, and knowing that she would die along with Lucifer, he attempted to save her through the fallen Cherub, and ultimately Elaine ended up sacrificing her life to give Lucifer life again.

Michael lays the smackdown on an enormous monster. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:03 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

The Presence/God on Michael:
Michael Demiurgos—spark that expands forever—ocean of power with no shore.

Also shows how Michael is the seed that brought forth light.

People like to say how Lucifer defies God’s orders in such, but in fact, Luficer was doing exactly what God wanted him to do. Yahweh almost despaired because Michael was so reluctant to even question him.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:05 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Michael vaporizes two angels with a gesture. This is after he found out the Yahweh chose Lucifer as his successor.

Another scan showing how Michael could easily have destroyed the entire host of heaven.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:07 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Michael was the first thing God created, along with his brother Lucifer.
Michael’s demurigic power gave birth to the first matter.

Michael goes into the Logos, the Words of God live. Note how he does it with ease, while Elaine struggles in pain.

Michael uses his power in an explosion and his power becomes everyone!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:10 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

"That is impossible! What you suggest only God can do."

"He is the Demiurge. God chose him as his second. Now as God’s mark fades and creation falters, Michael renews it moment by moment."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:13 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Lucifer generates a colossally powerful explosion. All this does is make Michael angry.

Plus, Michael looks badass in the last scan.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:14 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Lucifer and Michael fight. Fenris mind-raped Lucifer by pouring some of his blood in him.

Lucifer and Michael were both severely weakened by the harsh journey and Michael landed on his back and thus his wings broke (first scan). Not only that, but the illustrations and content clearly show that Michael was trying to help Lucifer snap out of the mind attack, instead of actually trying to kill him. All these variables sadly resulted in Michael dying.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:16 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Michael’s death. (Two different issues, thus the repetition.)

“There is a power within me. The Dunamis Demuirgos. God’s power. When I die it will pour out of me and overwhelm everything that exists.

Elaine has to take her father’s power. She almost disintegrates in her valiant attempt, but with Lucifer’s help, they make it through. A new beginning is born. (And Lucifer looks like a burnt toast of bread laughing )

Elaine ended up creating her own universe with Michael’s power to ease the transition. I’ll post some scans of it later if I feel like it.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:24 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

That pretty much sums up Michael's greatest feats. If I missed some feats, feel free to post them here. I wish there were more appearances of Michael in the Lucifer series, however, the series is called Lucifer for a reason.

Hope you guys like it. This is my first respect thread. smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 12:29 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Air I love you stick out tongue jp. Very nice thread dude. Oh you forgot a few more scans. Here is one of them where the Seraphs and Michael talk and they are scared of him...

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/...rr/scan0005.jpg

Also in Children and Monsters if you have the scan can u put up where Sandalphon the angel made a realm called The InBetween City and its kept alive by Michael's presence, after he leaves the realm literally falls apart. Also I think Michael's showings in the DCU should be here as well. thumb up

Should be noted that Elaine made another creation accidentally using Michael's power, if she can do it Michael most def should be able to!

The Word

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 03:49 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kevdude
Air I love you stick out tongue jp. Very nice thread dude.

love Ha ha. Thanks.
Oh you forgot a few more scans. Here is one of them where the Seraphs and Michael talk and they are scared of him...

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/...rr/scan0005.jpg

thumb up
Also in Children and Monsters if you have the scan can u put up where Sandalphon the angel made a realm called The InBetween City and its kept alive by Michael's presence, after he leaves the realm literally falls apart. Also I think Michael's showings in the DCU should be here as well. thumb up

Should be noted that Elaine made another creation accidentally using Michael's power, if she can do it Michael most def should be able to!

Yeah, I have it thanks for telling me. I'll put it up soon.

I noted at the end that I might post some scans of Elaine's creation if I'm feeling up to it.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 04:21 AM
King Kandy

Great respect thread.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 04:40 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tork
Watching Closely

Nice Thread!!! thumb up

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 04:42 AM
Tork is currently offline Click here to Send Tork a Private Message Find more posts by Tork Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Sandalphon betrayed heaven and shamefully stabbed Michael in the back.

Sandolphon had imprisoned Michael in a wicked and grotesque attempt to produce angel offspring through him.
Even through all the excruciating and agonizing torture Sandolphon has put him through, Michael does not feel pain.

We find out that Michael's power was the only thing holding the realm together.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 04:57 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by King Kandy
Great respect thread.

Originally posted by Tork
Nice Thread!!! thumb up

Thanks guys!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 04:58 AM
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

What series is this from?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 05:53 AM
Akuki is currently offline Click here to Send Akuki a Private Message Find more posts by Akuki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote