KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Final Fantasy – Legacies ((OOC and Resgistration))

Final Fantasy – Legacies ((OOC and Resgistration))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

Final Fantasy – Legacies ((OOC and Resgistration))

Final Fantasy – Legacies

To those chosen by fate,
By the time you read this letter, I shall be no more. I have attained a great age, and I fear I have very little time left in this world. I leave behind this last word, so that you, who have felt destiny’s embrace, may be enlightened.
There is more to this world than meet the eye. On the surface, all appears calm and rational, but look beneath the veil, and you will see war. War that has been going for longer than mankind can remember. Every day, supernatural forces from the skies above and the pits below battle in secret for the dominion of this world. Using the bodies of mortals and monsters, they spread discord throughout the kingdoms, weakening alliances and igniting feuds. Their presence leaves the world unchanged, unable to move on.
Only the great crystal, whose brilliant light has protected our world for thousands of years, keeps the unearthly forces at bay. Many have tried to destroy the crystal, or else attempted to harness its power, but all have failed. The crystal is too well protected, for it has the power to call forth its champions, the Crystal Guard – Heroes chosen by fate to defend the world from evil. Whenever the crystal senses danger, it cries out, summoning the guard to its chamber deep beneath the earth. The warriors, informed of their mission, set out to do the crystal’s will, unaware that destiny is pulling their strings.
As the new Crystal Guard, it is your duty to stop this otherworldly threat and bring peace to the world.
I leave this wisdom to you, knowing that my soul will now rest easy in the afterlife.
The White Sage, Ashara.

It’s not much, but that’s the story.

You are the Crystal Guard, reincarnations of great warriors who have been called many times before by the great crystal to protect the world, and are called now to do so again.
You fight against the otherworldly races – Both the angel-like forces from Zion, and the demonic minions of hell. They inhabit the bodies of humans and monsters alike, and are very hard to kill.
You can be any FF class (black mage, white mage, dark knight, paladin, warrior, summoner, dragoon, mime, etc.) Keep in mind that by choosing a class, you inherit their weaknesses, as well as their strengths. You are also limited by equipment - For example, a black mage cannot wear full plate armor.

Rules

1. No godmodding. You cannot have an overly powerful character, and you cannot kill or control other people’s characters without their permission.
2. No metagaming. Your character cannot have knowledge that is not available to them in-game, even if you as a player have that knowledge.
3. Only 2 character per player MAX
4. Do not discuss characters and stuff in this thread. Wait until the game has been approved.
5. Make your posts nice and easy to read. It doesn’t matter how long your posts are, as long as the message gets across clearly. Minor spelling and grammar mistakes are allowed, but only if they are mistakes.
6. ThunderFox has agreed to host this game. In other words, his word is LAW.

Character Sheet

Name -
Age -
Gender -
Class -
Appearance -
Personality -
Bio -

Name - Thahn "The Wanderer" Hayward.
Age - 22.
Gender - Male.
Class - Mime.
Appearance - http://images.wikia.com/finalfantas...a_CG_render.png
Personality - Cheeky, happy-go-lucky, restless, impatient.
Bio - Thahn is a wildcard. He travels around the world in various disguises, seeking to get the most out of life. He often passes as an entertainer - having the ability to mimic any action really rakes in the gil. Though he has only ever fought to defend himself, his skills as a mime make him an excellent fighter.

Your turn. wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 12:39 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Name - Regina Ghost
Age - 16
Gender - female
Class - Thief
Appearance - (please log in to view the image)
Personality - Regina appears to be very cheerful and somewhat dense but in reality she is very intelligent and a very serious person.
Bio - Regina grew up in the streets and being raised by many different kinds of people, mostly thieves and people that were more fitted to the shadows. The young thief had many teachers, some even taught her how to use knives and marshal arts. Regina got so good at her craft that she could even steal from her teachers pockets without them even knowing so they nicked named her Ghost.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2011 12:10 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Reg"The jumping" Mura

Class: Dragoon

Personality: thrill seeker, funny, flirt, hero, sarcastic, dark (evil side), positive_

Twin

Name: Greg"The falling" Mura

Personality: Tactical, weapon lover, funny , sometimes negative, dark (evil side)

(please log in to view the image)

Reg in the red Greg in the black unlike most dragoons their armor is different a clothing based and has the same protection as other Dragoon armor but with less restrictions and lighter

Bio: Reg and Greg where born identical twins except the fact that they where born with two different hair colors. Their mother died in their birthing process leaving them in the care if their father who was a Dragoon himself. The two where destined to be Dragoons their whole life the where trained daily to become strong_When the werent training the studied/practiced different things Greg began making cloths developing his skills to the point he was able to redesign Dragoon based armor. He made it more loose, light weight and more urban without lessening it's protection rate. While Reg studied in the kitchen on how to cook great food he even was able to make new potions made from herbs that could heal damaged or torn limbs. After a few years they new they needed work so the started a free running delivery service going far and wide to deliver messages/mail doing what ever to keep the packages safe._

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 11:44 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

You can't have cloth armor that offers the exact same protection as normal armor.
Also, since when has a dragoon's armor ever restricted their movements?

I believe I said that all classes are limited by their gear.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 01:27 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I'll edit

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 02:03 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Reg"The jumping" Mura

Personality: thrill seeker, funny, flirt, hero, sarcastic, dark (evil side), positive_

Twin

Name: Greg"The falling" Mura

Personality: Tactical, weapon lover, funny , sometimes negative, dark (evil side)

(please log in to view the image)

Reg in the red Greg in the black their armor is very fashionable

Bio: Reg and Greg where born identical twins except the fact that they where born with two different hair colors. Their mother died in their birthing process leaving them in the care if their father who was a Dragoon himself. The two where destined to be Dragoons their whole life the where trained daily to become strong_When the werent training the studied/practiced different things Greg began making armor and weapons becoming some what of a blacksmith making the weapons him and his brother would use to defend themselves. Greg later ended up changing the style of normal dragoon armor to make it more stylish. While Reg studied in the kitchen on how to cook great food he even was able to make new potions made from herbs that could heal damaged or torn limbs. After a few years they new they needed work so they started a free running delivery service going far and wide to deliver messages/mail doing what ever to keep the packages safe._

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 03:37 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

sorry i havent responded busy this week >< ill post soon

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 04:10 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
s0uljaBoYtellEM
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name - s0ulja b0i
Age - 24
Gender - boi
Class - not in skool
Appearance - look lyk dat SWAG masta
Personality - full swag all da time
Bio -

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 05:55 PM
s0uljaBoYtellEM is currently offline Click here to Send s0uljaBoYtellEM a Private Message Find more posts by s0uljaBoYtellEM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name - shiro
Age - 22
Gender - male
Class - Hunter
Appearance - give pic later
Personality - pit of a weapons freak, timid
bio- spent his child hood in wooded areas living off land with his parents learned to use weapons at ten

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 10:44 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VerifyinTr1gIDs

Can I be villain?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 03:38 AM
VerifyinTr1gIDs is currently offline Click here to Send VerifyinTr1gIDs a Private Message Find more posts by VerifyinTr1gIDs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I don't know if this is ever going to make it out of ooc...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 10:30 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VerifyinTr1gIDs

These forums are really slow...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 04:06 AM
VerifyinTr1gIDs is currently offline Click here to Send VerifyinTr1gIDs a Private Message Find more posts by VerifyinTr1gIDs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so whats going to happen to this rp

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 08:32 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Edit: Here I thought I missed it.

Name - Mercy Freeman
Age - 24
Gender - Female
Class - Mystic Knight
Personality - Easy going and Friendly. Hard to Anger but when she is Angry she goes all out.
Bio - Interested in magics but always rather be of the sword, Mercy found a way to do both.
Apperance -

Attachment: female-knight-facing-back.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 04:49 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Guess this isnt going to happen then?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2011 08:05 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

was waiting for others who signed up to join then i forgot i was in charge >< ill try postign the sight up within a few days

Old Post Aug 14th, 2011 08:43 PM
NebarisReloaded

Name - Dante
Age - 24
Gender - Male
Class - God
Appearance - Long Blond Hair with blue eyes, very muscular but still lean
Personality - Dante is a complete badass who is also kind but he gets shit done and has no flaws
Bio - Dante is the most powerful being in the universe, created by the other gods to instill fear in evil. He has saved the universe several times and cannot be defeated.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 09:55 PM
NebarisReloaded is currently offline Click here to Send NebarisReloaded a Private Message Find more posts by NebarisReloaded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

If you guys do choose to get this going, I'll join if...

You can explain the classes. XD

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 02:06 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Um...
Yea, sorry, that would take way too long.
Just read this, I hope you'll get the gist. wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_..._character_jobs

Edit - Note that not all of the classes listed will be allowed in the game.

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 22nd, 2011 at 04:38 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 04:29 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm fine with reading from a link Mel but you just kind of said "Stick to the Character classes" but didn't explain it. I've played final fantasy but I'm not so well known of it that I know all of the classes by heart. I don't think I ever even played anything on it called Legacies (there might or might not be a game of that thing, there are too many FF Games for me to keep track lol).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 04:37 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote