KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » White British Population Decline?

White British Population Decline?
Started by: majid86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

White British Population Decline?

I just read this article on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_British

That just put a smile on my face today and it gives me something to celebrate tonight.

Isn't ironic that after 50 years of saying 'Pakis Out' that their own population is shrinking and will be a minority in around 20 or 30 years time.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 02:12 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

why does it put a smile on your face? it is their country and population that is shrinking. I would have understood you being happy if they were shrinking from some colony or occupation of another country.

besides isnt this bound to happen to all ethnic groups minus the Chinese and Hindi?

the future will be run by the new ethnic class the polyasians.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 04:48 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does the name ‘majid‘ not give it away why he's smiling. He's one of the retarded racist asians that cause just as much problems as his retarded counterparts from the BNP and the like.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 09:18 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Does the name ‘majid‘ not give it away why he's smiling. He's one of the retarded racist asians that cause just as much problems as his retarded counterparts from the BNP and the like.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 09:22 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traction

I'm British... This is.. rather unfortunate. But like Castle stated, isn't this bound to happen to every ethnic group save for a few?

To the OP: This makes you smile? Get your head checked, mate.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2011 07:29 AM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: White British Population Decline?

Originally posted by majid86
their own population is shrinking and will be a minority in around 20 or 30 years time.
The British population has increased every year since WW2....that war fought against racial prejudice in which "pakis" were killed by race based forces such as Germany.

Try keeping up, mate.

Edit: The thread really should have been closed when he said "I just read this article on wikipedia"

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Last edited by It's xyz! on Aug 7th, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2011 10:42 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Triple A
Restricted

Account Restricted

What we need is a great big melting pot. Big enough to take the world and all she's got.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2011 12:43 PM
Triple A is currently offline Click here to Send Triple A a Private Message Find more posts by Triple A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

That just put a smile on my face today and it gives me something to celebrate tonight.

Isn't ironic that after 50 years of saying 'Pakis Out' that their own population is shrinking and will be a minority in around 20 or 30 years time.
I highly doubt that white people will be a minority in Britain in 20/30 years. Outside of London and other certain areas there are only very small groups of different ethnicities. (As shown in the very same wikipedia article.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 02:38 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by §P0oONY
I highly doubt that white people will be a minority in Britain in 20/30 years. Outside of London and other certain areas there are only very small groups of different ethnicities. (As shown in the very same wikipedia article.
He's just a 25 year old Pakistani from (I don't know, that borough in London where there's lots of them).

He's trying to troll, but isn't doing a good job of it.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 02:51 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Re: White British Population Decline?

yes yes the ethnocentric, imperialistic, racist, boastful civilisation is being out-concieved by an islamic, racist, brutally sexist minority which beleives in having children with your cousins and producing more children than you can feed because the prophet and god told you so and because god feeds children, not parents.

ofcourse it would put a smile on the face of a british born pakistani muslim.

hypocricy works both ways.............

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 03:40 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Ethnic separation by statistics is overrated.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 03:47 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Wait a minute...

Since when has Britain been home to minorities?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 05:01 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quark_666
political cynic

Originally posted by Traction
I'm British... This is.. rather unfortunate. But like Castle stated, isn't this bound to happen to every ethnic group save for a few?

To the OP: This makes you smile? Get your head checked, mate.
You didn't make enough babies.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 05:36 AM
Quark_666 is currently offline Click here to Send Quark_666 a Private Message Find more posts by Quark_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Quark_666
You didn't make enough babies.

Damn sad that you can invade countries by going there and shagging like rabbits. Sure is a fun way to take over that´s for sure.

I just hope an "ethnic cleansing" sort of thing doesn´t take place eventually. Paki bashing on a big scale.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 11:19 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quark_666
political cynic

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Damn sad that you can invade countries by going there and shagging like rabbits. Sure is a fun way to take over that´s for sure.

I just hope an "ethnic cleansing" sort of thing doesn´t take place eventually. Paki bashing on a big scale.
I much prefer that over other forms of invasion.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 05:25 PM
Quark_666 is currently offline Click here to Send Quark_666 a Private Message Find more posts by Quark_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote