KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Optimus Prime vS Megatron

Battle-Bots
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Optimus Prime would win 19 61.29%
Megatron would win 12 38.71%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Optimus Prime vS Megatron
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Optimus Prime vS Megatron

Who'd win

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:43 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

In a straight up fight, no cheating or external help, I'd give Optimus the win...

Although I think Megatron is the best leader in the whole TF series, both factions included...

whistle

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 12:12 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

This fight already happened and megatron killed optimus prime.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Megatron always beats Optimus.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:40 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Megatron always beats Optimus.

with prep, definitely...

Megatron is the better strategist/tactician imo...

smile

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 02:13 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Megatron. His skills as a tactician combined with his fighting prowess make him superior.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:08 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
This fight already happened and megatron killed optimus prime.

Optimus still won. The only reason Optimus was killed was because of Hot Rod getting in the way.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:22 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Megatron lost in the 1986 animated movie and in the 2007 movie to Optimus Prime.

'Nuff said.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:27 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

In didnt lose to Optimus he beat the crap outta him, and then Sam put the cube in chest. Megatron was beating the crap out of him even while the military was shooting at him.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:49 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Megatron was practically owning Opt. but maybe it's because Opt. was holding back cause he didn't want to harm any of the humans that were around whereas Megatron didn't care about them. In fact he wants to kill 'em all.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 12:06 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I think its pretty well established that OP is supposed to be stronger than Megatron. Its just he holds back when other people are in harms way

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 12:21 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Megatron was practically owning Opt. but maybe it's because Opt. was holding back cause he didn't want to harm any of the humans that were around whereas Megatron didn't care about them. In fact he wants to kill 'em all.

Yeah, because Cartoon Movie Megs got the shat beaten out of him along with almost every other decepticon just by Optimus.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:21 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

How is it supposed that Optimus is more powerful than Megatron

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:14 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Wolverine2006

Speak English, I don't know what you ****ing said.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:20 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Because in the comics, Cartoons, Animated, movie Optimus Always won unless Megatron was putting other people in harms way then Optimus was forced to hold back.

Everytime though they fought and Megatron had nothing to hide behind Prime stomped him.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

in the movie optimus got his ass whopped

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:31 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Speak English, I don't know what you ****ing said.

How the hell did u not understand that...it is English read it out loud to urself.

And Megatron beat the crap outta Optimus in the movie u Prime Fanboy

The movie and the comics and cartoon r different from one another, Megatron owned Prime in the movie, while the military fired on him.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 08:12 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

How the hell did u not understand that...it is English read it out loud to urself.

And Megatron beat the crap outta Optimus in the movie u Prime Fanboy

The movie and the comics and cartoon r different from one another, Megatron owned Prime in the movie, while the military fired on him.

My bad, meant to quote your other one. But anyway, Prime fanboy? Try and keep up here. I quoted Ragesremorse and in the movie Optimus WTF PWNT Megatron.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 08:17 PM
Wolverine2006
X-man

Originally posted by Menetnashté
My bad, meant to quote your other one. But anyway, Prime fanboy? Try and keep up here. I quoted Ragesremorse and in the movie Optimus WTF PWNT Megatron.

Dude i'm hella sorry i only said that because i thought were trying to be a dick to me for no reason....wow sorry dude embarrasment

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 08:29 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Dude i'm hella sorry i only said that because i thought were trying to be a dick to me for no reason....wow sorry dude embarrasment

It's cool.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 08:38 PM