KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » SBP vs King thor

SBP vs King thor
Started by: Cosmic deity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic deity
Restricted

Account Restricted

SBP vs King thor

who do you think would take it?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 04:09 PM
Cosmic deity is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic deity a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic deity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I don't see Prime being able to outright tank eyebeams which have busted through Cap's shield and destroyed part of Wolverine's skeleton or endure a full powered Mjolnir Desak-dropper toss. Yes, Prime has an incredible resistance to magic as evidenced by Mordru and Black Adam (both of which attacked Prime with significantly less firepower than what we've seen from King Thor.) But "magic" is just a single aspect of the arsenal King Thor has.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 04:15 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic deity
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't see Prime being able to outright tank eyebeams which have busted through Cap's shield and destroyed part of Wolverine's skeleton or endure a full powered Mjolnir Desak-dropper toss. Yes, Prime has an incredible resistance to magic as evidenced by Mordru and Black Adam (both of which attacked Prime with significantly less firepower than what we've seen from King Thor.) But "magic" is just a single aspect of the arsenal King Thor has.

i dont see how that eye beam is going to hurt prime, i mean prime survived cosmic planet destroying explosions, you really arent going to tell me that denting wolverine claw is > those explosions prime survived, also prime survived being blasted by all top dogs in DC universe, facts are king thor didnt present anything special to even assume he can hang with prime unlike prime who displayed unreal levels of both resistance and power output

now to state a different point of view... prime is one unclear dude seriously, at 1 moment he beats the living hell out of any top DC character and laughing off skyfather attacks, the second fight he is getting bruised by freakin superboy, injured by krypto, owned by the combined eye beams of supergirl and superman, gets a bloody face from freakin flash and is scared as hell by amazo? i could never understand what is the real power level of prime it just never made any sense , i mean at one point he is just a crying brat... at another point he is a total bad ass

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 04:51 PM
Cosmic deity is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic deity a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic deity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This.

Though I will say that Prime's tanking a universe-busting explosion (while either completely unamped or with very little of the Guardian's energy still within him) and flying though the AM's heart unscathed means that I think KT will have to work a bit to win given Prime's ridiculous durability.

Thor's one-shotting the Destroyer, though? Yeah, Prime's not tanking that shit.

KT. Every time.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 05:33 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic deity
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Harbinger
This.

Though I will say that Prime's tanking a universe-busting explosion (while either completely unamped or with very little of the Guardian's energy still within him) and flying though the AM's heart unscathed means that I think KT will have to work a bit to win given Prime's ridiculous durability.

Thor's one-shotting the Destroyer, though? Yeah, Prime's not tanking that shit.

KT. Every time.

oh give me a break so now destroying captain americas shield is >>> universal blasts? give me a break

what did king thor ever do? what power level does he have? lets look at the facts he got cut by freakin wolverine are you serious? do you see prime getting bruised by wolverine? king thor lost his freakin arm to hulk and thing and got hurt by captain america smashing his shield into his face, king thor didnt do anything at all the only reason people wank him so much its because he is thor and he suppose to be somewhere on odins level theoreticaly so people are hugging his nutts all over the place but the guy never did anything at all, only things he did was destroying the shield and denting 1 wolverine claw you are out of your mind people SBP destroyed him with 2 punches

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 05:49 PM