KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has the best low showing?

Who has the best low showing?
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Who has the best low showing?

When discussing their favorite character, people typically call upon their characters best feats while making an argument; opponents almost always snipe at them by bringing up low feats or bad showings...

During the course of posting here at KMC, me and zopzop got on the subject of Cosmic Cubes (one was completely burned out once while being used to defeat Set) and it hit me that that high end feat was actually a low showing relative to what we normally see out of Cubes and Cube Beings...

So with that all stated, if one was to look at low feats only, who out there has a better Lowest Showing than a Cosmic Containment Unit?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 01:07 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

LT?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 01:15 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
LT?

Possibly...

He once got chased off by Michael Korvac (thats the lowest showing of his I can recall); how would you rate that vs burning ones power out to defeat an Elder God?

Which is lower?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 01:21 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I may close this...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 01:25 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Badabing
I may close this...

Why?

Its a good thread...aint it?

And it is versus (well, sort of); Character "X" best worse feat/showing vs that of a CCU's best worse showing/feat...

smile

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 01:29 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Why?

Its a good thread...aint it?

And it is versus (well, sort of); Character "X" best worse feat/showing vs that of a CCU's best worse showing/feat...

smile

Attachment: trollface.gif
This has been downloaded 134 time(s).

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 01:32 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

GEB

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 01:36 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Possibly...

He once got chased off by Michael Korvac (thats the lowest showing of his I can recall); how would you rate that vs burning ones power out to defeat an Elder God?

Which is lower?
Was that Korvac universal in power?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 02:17 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

He didn't run away, either. I think his lowest feat would actually be the whole Reed/cannon incident.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 02:20 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Mindset
Was that Korvac universal in power?

No, unless I'm mistaken, he hadn't even absorbed the IB yet. Just 2 or so Elders and Stranger, I think. Galactus was nullified and the Shaper joined his cause (but he didn't absorb his power). He never got Order/Chaos.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 02:21 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

He got IB the same time he did stranger. He had gardener, grandmaster, high evolutionary, stranger, IB, galactus's world ship. Quite a threat and he killed IB in a single attack. So i'd say he was quite universal.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 02:24 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:10 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by chomperx9
Thanos

who out there has a better Lowest Showing than a Cosmic Containment Unit?

confused

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:16 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

What's Arishem's lowest feat?

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:33 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

falling down by getting the odinsword thrown through his torso by a pissed off thor

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:37 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by psycho gundam
falling down by getting the odinsword thrown through his torso by a pissed off thor

Nah. Getting his hand blown off by a sliver of the Phoenix that was within Jean Grey.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:38 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

eww really?

you constantly ruin the celestials for me

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:40 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Badabing
I may close this...

Close it. Happy Dance

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 05:05 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by psycho gundam
eww really?

you constantly ruin the celestials for me

Yup, was in an issue of X-factor. They were on another planet and they were trying to save it from judgement by the Celestials. Jean, with a sliver of the PF, drew power from the rest of the people on the planet, and delivered the power to Cyclops. His optic blast took the form of the Phoenix avatar and blew off Arshiem's Hand of Judgement. Unable to judge, the Celestials left the planet.
(please log in to view the image)

That was from the Celestial respect thread.

PS the Odinsword dropping Arsheim isn't a low showing. It was actually Mjolnir shattering the pillars that he was standing on that made him fall and then Thor threw the Odinsword through him. BUT, Arshiem allowed himself to fall because the attack was so beneath him that he didn't even bother to cause himself to levitate. The Odinsword only pierced him because he allowed it, to better study it's strange nature.

Last edited by zopzop on Jul 27th, 2011 at 05:13 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 05:07 AM
Simbon

Gadzooks! I knew there was a reason I staid away from X-factor.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 05:18 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote