KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Korvac vs Dark Phoenix

Korvac vs Dark Phoenix
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Korvac vs Dark Phoenix

Korvac at the height of his powers vs Dark Phonix.

Can Michael absorb Jean's power?

Fight in the Skrull Homeworld.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 03:08 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hrm, very tough call. i can see this going BOTH ways, tbh. korvac could end up absorbing and draining her, but i could see it being possible that dp overloads him as well. i'm also less sure about michael's mental strength. its possible her tp could cause him to doubt his powers (as happened against the avengers) and that would provide the opening she would need to take him out. maybe a very very slight edge to dp. really good fight imo.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 03:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

At the height of Korvac's power he was one of the most powerful beings in the Multiverse.

Remember yall, it was the mighty of the Multiverse Korvac defeated. (referring to the Abstracts)

Korvac wins in a stomp at this point.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 03:42 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

i like jean winning

i don't use the what if michael because if u do anyone can use the other silly what if storylines

i know about when michael faught captain america and his gal i believe

been awhile reading that

my fave michael is the enemy storyline but this isn't the mike here

boo

stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 05:52 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Master
At the height of Korvac's power he was one of the most powerful beings in the Multiverse.

Remember yall, it was the mighty of the Multiverse Korvac defeated. (referring to the Abstracts)

Korvac wins in a stomp at this point.

Wasn't that in a What if? And even then, he admitted even though he was the most powerful being in the universe, he WASN'T more powerful than every being in the universe. Even with all that power he still needed the Nullifier to destroy a universe.

Leave the What If's out of it.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 06:11 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Dark Phoenix, as shown in the Dark Phoenix Saga, can't do it. Even though she was almost the equal to Galactus (according to Reed's scanners), the most she did was eat a star and beat down some X-men.

I think Korvac had the better feats. So I'll go with Korvac for the majority.

Worth mentioning, in the Guardians of the Galaxy universe, there was an amalgamation Korvac "made up of equal parts, Michael the Enemy, Mainframe, and cyborg Korvac". He had the original's ability to absorb power from any source. He was beating down on the Galactic Guardians till Phoenix woke up from it's self induced coma. They tussled briefly and Korvac was beaten by *BFR and was never seen or heard from again. He couldn't absorb Phoenix's power.

*The BFR thing was really overdone with Phoenix in that reality. He BFRed the Korvac amalgamation, Bubonicus (the guy that had Eternity on his knees), and one more being I believe. Meh, whatever.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 06:20 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote