KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » MAYWEATHERS K.O on ORTIZ??

MAYWEATHERS K.O on ORTIZ??
Started by: cool_ghost

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cool_ghost
Touch me and you die

MAYWEATHERS K.O on ORTIZ??

What did you think of mayweathers knockout on ortiz yesterday?

I personally thought it was an extremely cheap shot, he probably got mad about the headbutt earlier that fight.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 08:31 PM
cool_ghost is currently offline Click here to Send cool_ghost a Private Message Find more posts by cool_ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a smart fighter...saw the chance and took it. I'm not a fan of Mayweather and it wasn't the most sporting of things to do but it worked and he would've won the fight regardless...Funny to watch though. Even funnier in slow motion.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 11:44 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innominate__1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both "cheap-shotted"... mayweather just "cheap-shotted" better stick out tongue as for the fight... mayweather was "dominating" in the sense that he was gonna win the way he usually does (by points)... or so it seemed...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 01:56 AM
Innominate__1 is currently offline Click here to Send Innominate__1 a Private Message Find more posts by Innominate__1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Ortiz used Headbutt, and Mayweather retaliated with Cheap Shot x2.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 10:06 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

****ing disgusting cheapshot.

Good for boxing overall though because it's brought publicity.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 11:26 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_ghost
Touch me and you die

I agree, mayweather would have easily won the fight imo had it gone the whole fight, and even though ortiz did headbutt him, that headbutt hardly landed, and it did not end the fight.

Well i guess it was pretty funny, and i just wanted to watch a good fight anyways.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2011 08:02 AM
cool_ghost is currently offline Click here to Send cool_ghost a Private Message Find more posts by cool_ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice K.O. evern some people say that it was controversial

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 11:47 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innominate__1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah.. Not much of a fan of mayweather's style (get my points then defend, wait, then punch, get more points, and defend again 'til the fight's over.. And take NO risks at all..)of fighting.. But it works... So.. Did Ortiz deserve it? somewhat.. Was it an opportunity? hell yeah!! And that's how it went.... stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 06:44 AM
Innominate__1 is currently offline Click here to Send Innominate__1 a Private Message Find more posts by Innominate__1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Late to the show. Anyways, I can't stand Maywether but the ref does say "Protect yourself @ALL times" before the fight starts.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 04:11 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote