KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Pain and Gain

Pain and Gain
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Pain and Gain

The next movie from Michael Bay

starring Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson, Anthony Mackie, Ed Harris, Rob Corddry, Tony Shalhoub, Bar Paly, Rebel Wilson, Ken Jeong and Yolanthe Cabau.

Based on a true story, Pain and Gain follows a group of bodybuilders who engaged in a campaign of kidnapping, extortion and murder in Florida. The story was first told in an article from the Miami New Times

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 09:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 12:58 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I heard a bulked-up Will Ferrell has a cameo...

(please log in to view the image)

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 01:16 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Most homoerotic movie since Top Gun.

I'll watch it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 01:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Laugh

8ooow!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2012 08:16 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Most homoerotic movie since Top Gun.

I'll watch it.

Just becos grown up men have cute nick-names for each other doesn't make it homo....ohnevermind! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 03:19 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

looks terrible.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 03:36 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

My mesh tank top and I will be front row, center.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 03:37 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Ascendancy
My mesh tank top and I will be front row, center.

Oops I spilled popcorn...over your rippling pecs.

Let me jus lick the hot butter off. wink

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 03:41 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

gettin mighty ghey in here

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 04:25 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

two steroid users.. this will undoubtedly spark the 'roid rage debate.. lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 05:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Oops I spilled popcorn...over your rippling pecs.

Let me jus lick the hot butter off. wink

No homo, but that's cool. Wouldn't want to have to stay all messy.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 03:51 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

And I'm gonna film this...for posterity.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 11:16 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Doesn't look very good at all.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 21st, 2012 11:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I'm actually curious, if only because it's a smaller scale film for Bay (his choice) and to see how he does comedy.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2012 07:33 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This looks absolutely atrocious.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2012 08:21 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by roughrider
I'm actually curious, if only because it's a smaller scale film for Bay (his choice) and to see how he does comedy.

don't worry there will be a car explosion or two big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2012 08:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by roughrider
see how he does comedy.

His comic relief in The Rock, Bad Boys, and Transformers films was utter shit. And now he's gonna have a whole film of it? Dear God.... messed

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2012 09:45 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

So this is a comedy about the true story of 3 people who kidnapped, tortured and murdered several people. While the victims families are still alive.

no expression

Wow, you know Bay has always been jokingly offensive but I think this time he may have crossed the line into actually being a ****ing bastard.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 08:23 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Guess this kind of died. Saw it tonight.

It was enjoyable enough. Bay kind of makes fun of his own over the top style quite a bit. Bit of controversy about the film, but I promise you won't feel sorry for any of the main characters. Pretty good job of showing how dumb and how twisted they were. Have to agree with reviews that say the changing around of the narration was a little strange at times and feels like it could have been done better.

I'd give it a 7/10. A little longer than it needed to be, but I don't think Bay likes clocking in at anything under two hours.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 03:46 AM