KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mechwarrior Online.

Mechwarrior Online.
Started by: Nibedicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Mechwarrior Online.

Open Beta Starts today!!

http://mwomercs.com/

Who's gonna be playing? big grin

Registered for the Open Beta today. Will be leaving my thoughts/comments on the game as soon as I get my hand on it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 04:04 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I might play that game. Just depends on how much single player is involved. I don't want to play online...most likely. I will be holding out for Hawken as it seems to be a bit more responsive and just looks better.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 05:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Minimum's are surprisingly low.. Even Intel cards like a gma 4500m is supported.

Yeah, I'll give this a shot. I was always more of an Armored Core fan then a Mechwarrior one, but this looks promising.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 08:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

First impressions so far:

Definitely has the feel of the old Mechwarrior titles. A few newbies will be turned off by the clunky turning/movement mechanics if they're not used to this kind of thing. But the mechanic really lends the feeling of piloting a big walking machine of death.

As it is still in beta phase, still a few bugs such as rubberbanding, random disconnects and a few problems with the hit detection.

Still, having fun. big grin

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 10:26 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm

Yeah, I'll give this a shot. I was always more of an Armored Core fan then a Mechwarrior one, but this looks promising.

Same here

Armoured core was the bee's knee's.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 11:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

I've been playing since week two of closed beta... lol

I already got the Legendary Founders pack and all that. I'm ready to get started for real smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 05:50 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Been playing this game (as there seems to be a gaming drought these few months) a lot recently and I can comfortably say that I'm getting the hang of the roles as well as tactics involved in playing the game and I've gotta say, it gets a LOT more fun once you get the hang of it and gets even more fun with a wingman/partner.

Anyone still playing the game?

Cyner: You got a nick? Add me man!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 07:35 PM