KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Rock Tweets about possible big DC/WB project

The Rock Tweets about possible big DC/WB project
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

The Rock Tweets about possible big DC/WB project

What could it be?

quote:
We just had a big meeting w/ Warner Bros CEO re: @DCComics 2014 we will partner up and create the cool bad assert. #RockTalk @ActionTilson

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=49994

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 12:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Also to add speculation he was wearing a Batman T-shirt.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 03:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

He said something about a Lobo film a couple years back.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 03:47 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Actually looking closer at the Rocks comments he says they "will" team up.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 04:28 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I'm hoping Cyborg or Lobo. They have been pushing Cyborg in JLA and the DCnU, so odds are it could be him. Lobo is a good bet as well.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 05:04 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't think he'd really fit as Cyborg, unless they were going with an older version of Vic.

I could see him as Martian Manhunter or the like, too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 05:14 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

**** it, let's just have him be Green Arrow. He's got the attitude.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 05:22 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Its Lobo or bust laughing laughing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 05:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

The Rock is clearly Black Adam. Just look at him! I don't see him as Lobo, but maybe he can prove me wrong.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 07:51 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Femi32
The Rock is clearly Black Adam. Just look at him! I don't see him as Lobo, but maybe he can prove me wrong.

he is capable of doing either one, methinks .. just needs a good story though

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 07:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
he is capable of doing either one, methinks .. just needs a good story though

He is, but Black Adam is better for him. There's a rumor swirling that he'll be John Stewart. I hope to God it's not true. He'll be good in that too, but he's too big for that role and he'd dwarf Affleck and Cavill as a Green Lantern! It's bad enough Zach will have to use camera magic to resize Affleck. Why waste time doing that for another guy?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2014 05:02 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Forget Black Adam. They're not doing a Captain Marvel/SHAZAM movie anytime soon.

John Stewart, Cyborg, and Lobo are the safe bets.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2014 05:06 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

He is, but Black Adam is better for him. There's a rumor swirling that he'll be John Stewart. I hope to God it's not true. He'll be good in that too, but he's too big for that role and he'd dwarf Affleck and Cavill as a Green Lantern! It's bad enough Zach will have to use camera magic to resize Affleck. Why waste time doing that for another guy?

well since they'll have plenry of dough to use..

He is clearly suited for Black Adam or Lobo..

having him as an oversized John Stewart is a horrible choice

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2014 05:22 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Out of the characters mentioned so far, John Stewart suits The Rock best, imo.

Personally, I think he'd be an absolutely horrendous choice for either Black Adam or Lobo. Man, that'd be a turrble decision on DC's part.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2014 07:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Why are they resizing Affleck is he too tall against Cavill?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2014 11:18 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Movie magic can anyone tallet, shorter, or the same size. Dont worry about height.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2014 11:22 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

I'm not worried about height. I'm asking because Affleck is supposed to be like 6 foot 1 in real life.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2014 11:23 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by Galan007
Out of the characters mentioned so far, John Stewart suits The Rock best, imo.

Personally, I think he'd be an absolutely horrendous choice for either Black Adam or Lobo. Man, that'd be a turrble decision on DC's part.

Your opinion is the complete opposite of mine. The Rock is too big for the role and looks nothing like John Stewart. He could easily pull off Black Adam since he was the Scorpion King and he has the charisma for Lobo.

Originally posted by JayDaDon
I'm not worried about height. I'm asking because Affleck is supposed to be like 6 foot 1 in real life.

Affleck is 6'4".

Last edited by Femi32 on Jan 4th, 2014 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2014 02:23 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Yeah they definitely don't want Batman looking taller than Superman, that's probably what they're fixing.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2014 04:57 AM
Senor Cage

He won't look like that in the movie. So, who cares?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2014 04:59 AM