KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Does anyone know if there will be an X-Men 4?

Does anyone know if there will be an X-Men 4?
Started by: nightmare08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nightmare08

Does anyone know if there will be an X-Men 4?

Does anyone know?

I hope there will be one so they can revive what they did in X-Men 3.

If they do what new mutants would you want to see in it and who would you want to play as the mutant?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 08:10 PM
nightmare08 is currently offline Click here to Send nightmare08 a Private Message Find more posts by nightmare08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emmaandroguefan

I don't want to see Hugh Jackman. However I would love to see Emma Frost played by Charlize Theron or Uma Thurman, Rogue fight, Monet, Anole, Dust, and Cyclops alive, Peace.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 03:44 AM
emmaandroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send emmaandroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by emmaandroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* Hugh Jackson for me is okay... but i want someone to play Cyclops a bigger star than Hugh so that he won't be a pushover... how about, Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise or Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesel to play Cyclops? that would be cool... then, they adapt the Breakworld story arc:

(please log in to view the image)

Cyclops: "To me, my X-men. Let's finish this."

* it's super-cool to me... stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 06:33 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

did you really just say van diesal............really............

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 06:42 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He should just stick to playing Riddick.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 07:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I think an X4 should really take a big turn and make it more like X Factor or New Mutants.
I would like to see that.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 09:17 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by peejayd
* Hugh Jackson for me is okay... but i want someone to play Cyclops a bigger star than Hugh so that he won't be a pushover... how about, Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise or Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesel to play Cyclops? that would be cool... then, they adapt the Breakworld story arc:

(please log in to view the image)

Cyclops: "To me, my X-men. Let's finish this."

* it's super-cool to me... stick out tongue

Originally posted by Battlehammer
??????????erm

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 06:35 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Originally posted by Battlehammer

* what's the problem with Vin Diesel? confused

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 03:41 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

The problem is - him as Cyclops makes about as much sense as Samuel L. Jackson as Storm.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 05:29 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emmaandroguefan

Samuel L Jackson as Storm HA HA HA HA HA H AH AH AH AHHA. However I wouldn't mind having a mixed race Cyclops, Peace.

P.S. Just a though, Dakota Fanning would be a much better Wolverine than Huge Jackman, Peace again.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 06:17 PM
emmaandroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send emmaandroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by emmaandroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

cyclops should be like the cyclops in the comics. in every conceivable way. and no, not the current, post whedon shite cyclops, the one from the last twenty years.

and no, cyclops is white.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 07:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

To make a fourth one would be a tad redundant. What was the third called again? Oh right. Last Stand. Wouldnt really be the Last Stand if another one came out. Which is why Wolverine Origins is good. Its not technically the next in the series, but showing before the first one. Not only that but they have a good idea for if they make an Avengers movie.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 11:16 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

after the wolverine movie, they've got X-Men Origins: Magneto scheduled along with a prequel called X-Men: First Class showing the beginnings of the team. I hope they don't make a true X4 considering how badly Ratner ****ed up the last X-Men movie. That thing was a ****ing abortion and I kind of hope they pull a superman and make another movie with all the original cast but pretend The Last Stand never happened.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 09:54 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Um, whats with all the Hugh Jackman hate going around?

I think he's an awesome wolverine.

Ok, who I'd like to see if theres an X4:

* Mr Sinister
* Quicksilver
* Nightcrawler returning.
* Cyclops returning with some real scenes.

- Get rid of Storm

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 10:17 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightmare08

If they made an X4 I would like 2 see:

Cable
Apocalyps
Gambit
Mr sinister
And a much better rouge. I want them to make rouge like how she was in the cartoon show

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 02:54 PM
nightmare08 is currently offline Click here to Send nightmare08 a Private Message Find more posts by nightmare08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Originally posted by Placidity
Um, whats with all the Hugh Jackman hate going around?

I think he's an awesome wolverine.

Ok, who I'd like to see if theres an X4:

* Mr Sinister
* Quicksilver
* Nightcrawler returning.
* Cyclops returning with some real scenes.

- Get rid of Storm

yes!!!!! NIGHTY RETURNING!!! He wasn't even IN the 3rd one! Makw him shiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnneee!
(no i did not mean shiny) lol

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 06:23 PM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

They're considering making an X-Men 4 but it all depends on how much Wolverine does at the box office.

I understand X-Men 3 sucked but hopefully Singer will be back to direct X-Men 4 and all that had been done to X-Men 3 will be forgiven and forgotten.

I agree I would like to see Apocalypse and Gambit in there as well Bishop. Sinister would be kinda tricky but if they can pull it off well then I dont see why not.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 09:16 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by nightmare08
If they made an X4 I would like 2 see:

Cable
Apocalyps
Gambit
Mr sinister
And a much better rouge. I want them to make rouge like how she was in the cartoon show
I'd cream my pants

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 03:10 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

You would?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 14th, 2009 07:28 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Would a good showing for Colossus be too much to ask? And Rogue with her Ms. Marvel powers?

Old Post May 14th, 2009 08:33 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote