KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars: Clone Wars - Episode 1

Star Wars: Clone Wars - Episode 1
Started by: Mišt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

Arrow Star Wars: Clone Wars - Episode 1

I havent written anything in years, so Ill do my best. Basically Im going to write up a few stories set during the Clone Wars, mixing Star Wars factual elements with my own creations. Im not sticking strictly to the SW timeline, so if something is out of canon...well too bad, this is my story. Although I will try to avoid direct contradictions as best I can. Also, time/motivation usually gets the better of me so I might not put anything for a while...Ill post it in chapter lengths so I dont have to keep updating. Positive and negative comments are welcome, and lastly, this is really the first draft, so Ill be making edits along the way which I probably wont post (eg if I add a line into the prologue later on, Im not going to come in here and post it, unless I get Rex to edit it in)

So, the beginning of my project...

CLONE WARS
Episode I

INVASION OF ZIRIDUS

Chaos has engulfed the peaceful Ziridus system. The Confederacy of Independent Systems has launched a massive assault in an attempt to take control of the sector.

Hoping to reinforce the failing defences, the Jedi Order has sent a team of Knights to Ziridus to aid the Republic fleet in stopping the droid armies.

With the threat of losing such a vital system to the enemy, both sides are relentless with their ongoing pursuit of victory. The fate of the entire war rests on the outcome of the battle....

Prologue

The Ziridus system. Once a system of peace and prosperity, it was now caught right in the centre of the Clone Wars. Engulfed by the maelstrom of war, all efforts of diplomacy have been cast astray as the system prepares to defend itself against the imminent control of the Confederacy army. With reports of the deadly droid commander General Grievous personally leading the attack, the Republic has dispatched every available resource to counter. The ensuing battle has resulted in a catastrophic struggle for control and survival, as the Confederacy continues to gain further ground within the system.

On Coruscant, the Jedi Council has been informed with crucial news that the Sith Lord Count Dooku could also be involved in the assault, prompting an immediate call for a team to be sent to Ziridus. With most of the Jedi spread across the galaxy, two Masters have volunteered to lead the mission. Jedi Masters Saesee Tiin and K’uulh Hal have taken a group of Jedi Knights from the Temple to aid in the battle. As the Republic army continues to suffer losses, each moment is critical to the defence of Ziridus.

Meanwhile, unknown to the Republic and the Jedi, a much greater threat lies in waiting. The dark side of the Force slowly creeps forth over Ziridus, threatening to plunge the entire system into shadow. A shadow that could corrupt even the most honorable Jedi…

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:58 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

cool... ^_^ continue... well, if you want to.. big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:06 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

thumb up

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post May 27th, 2006 10:56 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
cool... ^_^ continue... well, if you want to.. big grin

Im too busy at the moment with assignments, wont be doing any more for at least 2 weeks.

Originally posted by Barker
thumb up

Thanksraver

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:58 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Chapter 1

The swirling blue cloud of hyperspace stretched into starlines, then blinked back to stars as eight Delta-7 Aethersprite-class fighters disengaged from hyperspace. The Jedi starfighters had arrived right in the center of a frenzied battle between the colossal Acclamator-class warships of the Republic, and the fiendish Lucrehulk-class battleships of the Confederacy. Thousands of Vulture droid starfighters and ARC-170 starfighters were engaged with laser fire, as debris and the corpses of dead clones littered into space each time they exploded. More Confederacy ships continued to land on the planet, sending reinforcements to the droids on the surface.

“All Jedi, disengage from hyperdrive rings now”, Saesee Tiin, an Iktotchi Jedi General of the Republic, commanded the rest of the Jedi team. His starfighter undocked from the ring, and drifted forward. Master K’uulh Hal, a Whiphid Jedi General, also released his hyperspace ring. Accompanying them were six Jedi Knights, all of whom had participated in various battles of the Clone Wars, except the youngest, Leanna Doranas, who had only passed the Jedi trials a week earlier. The Jedi dismounted from their rings and joined their masters in battle formation. Leanna struggled to release her ship from the ring.
“Master Tiin, my fighter is jammed”, she called over the comlink, as panic began to rise in her voice. In the center of the battle, with no control of her starfighter, she was a sitting target, completely defenseless. Nearby droid fighters had already noticed the Jedi arrive, and swarmed in to engage, heading straight for the stranded fighter. The remaining Jedi broke off to intercept the fighters, while Master Tiin brought his ship around behind the faulty hyperspace ring. Leanna was trying desperately to pull her ship out of the ring, the ship lurching forward each time she pulled the throttle.
“Leanna, calm yourself. You’ll damage your sublight engine and risk remaining immobile”, Saesee told her over the comlink,.
“It looks like your rear starboard subdrive has tangled with the ring’s docking link, you won’t be able to release the ship from your controls, I’ll have to—" he broke off, as two droid fighters broke through the Jedi squad and came bearing down on the young Jedi.

Saesee spun his ship around and fired at the oncoming Vultures, splashing one of them with laser fire and igniting it in a bright explosion. The second ship evaded the laser fire and rolled over the Jedi Master, firing at the helpless starfighter still stuck in the hyperspace ring. Leanna panicked and pulled her throttle down hard, forcing her ship to rip from the ring, tearing off her rear deflector generator. Saesee Tiin had already come out from underneath her, and flew upwards towards the droid fighter, which was too busy concentrating on the now-free Jedi starfighter, unaware of its enemy’s maneuver. He fired off two blasts, ripping the ship in half. The rest of the Jedi had finished off the remaining droid fighters, and flew back down to formation.

“I’m sorry Master, I-", Leanna stuttered.
“You are a Jedi now, Leanna.”, Saesee reminded her, “Jedi don’t panic. Jedi don’t make mistakes. Jedi remain calm and use the Force to concentrate on the matters at hand”.
“Yes, Master Tiin.”, Leanna hung her head. She was glad Saesee couldn’t see her face through the starfighter viewshield.
“Are we proceeding with the plan, Master Tiin?”, K’uulh Hal asked his fellow Jedi.
“Yes, but we may have to adjust it slightly, Leanna has lost her rear deflector shielding,” Tiin replied, “She wont be able to accompany us to the control ship now, its too dangerous”.
He sat still in his cockpit, eyes closed, focusing his thoughts on the Force, seeing where it would guide him. The dark side, apparently being manipulated by a Sith Lord called Darth Sidious, as revealed by the Jedi traitor Count Dooku at the Battle of Geonosis, was clouding the Force more and more each passing day. It was difficult to find a clear path of what he should do. Finally, he opened his eyes and straightened up.
“We’ll rendezvous with Captain Locke at his flagship, review the situation, and proceed with the plan if the reports are correct about Count Dooku leading the assault. I don’t sense anything yet that could be an indication of his presence, however the Captain should have a tactical readout of all the surrounding ships in the system. If his flagship is here, we shall engage immediately. The Armament is right over there, we should go now while its clear before more Confederacy ships occupy the area”, he told the others. The Jedi acknowledged his order, and followed through in formation. The battle was still raging fiercely in the distance, but most of the droid fighters had moved to engage Republic reinforcements away from the Jedi. They could slip safely through to the Republic capital defense ship without being spotted.
“All Jedi, follow me,” Saesee called over the comlink. He turned and accelerated towards the Armament, the others following close behind.

Last edited by Hazardous on Jun 5th, 2006 at 12:12 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 12:09 PM
Barker

I didn't know you were so... good with words.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 02:56 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

ebert and ropert give it thumb down but they're fat and stupid and gay while i give it thumb up thumb up

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:18 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

You didn't stop.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 06:43 AM
Hazardous

*smacks Barker* I wasnt going to bump this for a couple more months..

I have too many ideas for this one, so I've decided to put it aside and work on a new side project thing to use some of the ideas on so I can concentrate more on this one later. I've got about 3 weeks left of uni and Im finished until March, so I can begin the side project soon and have it done hopefully by December, then resume this one

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 08:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It happens to the best of us, this Real Life, thing...

But keep up the good work, when you can. yes

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

This is a reference update, to fill people in on small things like certain ships and things used in the story, and giving an idea of troop numbers etc.

Command structure of regular forces

* Grand Army—10 systems armies, a total of 3,000,000 troops, with Supreme Chancellor Palpatine as commander-in-chief.
* Systems Army—2 Sector Armies (294,912 troops) led by a High Jedi General (Jedi High Council member).
* Sector Army—4 corps (147,456 troops) led by a Senior Jedi General (Jedi Master).
* Corps—4 legions (36,864 troops) led by a clone marshal commander and a Jedi General.
* Legion/Brigade—4 regiments (9,216 troops) led by a senior clone commander and a Jedi General.
* Regiment—4 battalions (2,304 troops) led by a clone trooper commander, clone regimental commander, and a Padawan Commander.
* Battalion—4 companies (576 troops) led by a major.
* Company—4 platoons (144 troops) led by a captain.
* Platoon—4 squads (36 troops) led by a lieutenant.
* Squad—9 troops led by a sergeant.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aethersprite

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Accl...ss_assault_ship

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lucr...lass_battleship

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vulture_droid

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/ARC_170

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/TX-1...ss_fighter_tank

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/All_..._Heavy_Enforcer

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Low_...nsport/infantry

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/IG-2...lass_droid_tank

I use info from wookieepedia, so if its different somewhere else...oh well.

Story update soon lolz, almost been a year since it's started [/barker]

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:11 PM
Hazardous

Chapter 2

Clone Commander Hawk surveyed the battlefield from what was left of the Ziridus command centre. Having suffered from Confederacy bombardment a few days earlier, it was little more than durasteel framework and a few pieces of permacrete that hadn’t fallen down yet. A clone squad had patched up as much as they could, it wasn’t perfect but it would have to do. Luckily most of the technical equipment remained intact, some of it having been brought down by the Republic troops when they arrived. The viewscreen in the centre of the room projected an ongoing battle in the capital city, not far from the command centre. Many clones were scattered about the city engaging with enemy droids. The Republic had held the capital for three weeks now, most of the Ziridus citizens had fled or been killed earlier when the Confederacy had first invaded. Houses and vehicles had been destroyed by constant bombing runs and the city was in ruins. It would take months of repair work to fix the damage that had been caused. The few Ziridus men who stayed had taken up arms and helped the clone troopers fight back the droid armies. The city’s shield generator had been activated a couple of days earlier and had prevented the Confederacy from sending any more bombing runs. The droid army had now put all their efforts into disabling the generator in order to take over the city. The clones had barely managed to hold them off, but had taken heavy casualties and were running short of soldiers and desperately needed reinforcements.

The day had worn on and the sky began to grow dark, the planet’s moon becoming more visible in the atmosphere. Hawk’s visor adjusted its spectral imaging to coincide with the fading daylight. An Acclamator was visible in the atmosphere towards the horizon, flashes of battle could vaguely be seen in the sky and dull laser fire could be heard coming from the capital. A cold breeze drifted through the city, blowing dust along the deserted roads nearby. Hawk pulled off his helmet and set it on a nearby table. His armor was no longer the clean white it had been the day he left the Kamino clone facility to join the ranks of the Grand Army of the Republic, it now showed signs of battle and wear. The yellow stripes indicating his rank as commander has faded beneath layers of dirt and dust.

“Patch me through to the Armament, I need to contact Captain Locke immediately”, Hawk called to the clone sitting at the communication array.
“Right away sir”, the clone replied, sending out the signal on a private frequency. Hawk heard a distant explosion and glanced at the viewscreen. A group of clones had finally managed to take down the Confederacy Hailfire droid tank that had been causing havoc for the past few hours.
“Sir, we have a link”, the clone called out. Hawk turned to the communication display as a holo projection of Captain Locke appeared. The display flickered with static from the strain of maintaining the link across the make shift communication array.

“Commander, give me a status report on your position”, Locke asked.
“Yessir, we’ve just managed to take down a small droid force on the outskirts of the city, the shield remains intact but we won’t be able to hold off any larger attacks for much longer unless we receive more reinforcements. We’ve set up an ion cannon along the bridge way to slow down any incoming artillery; we have about 20 Saber tanks scattered around in defensive formations around the perimeter; a few AT-HEs scouting the area; one functional LAAT/I; and we’re down to about a third of our initial regiment”, Hawk informed the Captain, “Sir…we need more supplies, we can only hold out here for a week or two longer, one of my scout squads has informed us of a drop point not far from the ‘Fed HQ that a unit of destroyers have arrived. It won’t be long until those damn droids organize themselves and send in everything they can spare”.
“Yes Commander, I have a brigade on hold ready for deployment. I’ve recently received contact from a Jedi task force who have just arrived, they are making their way to dock with me now. I need to debrief them on our status and then begin sending reinforcements along to your position. It’ll be a few days until we reach you, hold out any attacks as long as you can and then we’ll take the fight to those blasted droids. The ‘feds have taken out our nav tracking scanners, we won’t be able to send orbital strikes, you’ll be on your own until the troops arrive”, Locke replied. He glanced down at his chronometer. The Jedi would be arriving shortly. “I’ll contact you as soon as the reinforcements have left, until then…good luck”.
“For the Republic, sir”, Hawk nodded and cut off the link.

He looked over the viewscreen again but the battle had gone quiet long ago, the troops now tending to the wounded, collecting equipment, and setting up defensive positions. It would be a while until the Confederacy sent another assault. Hawk pulled on his helmet and tapped the comlink.
“CT-12/644 reporting”, a clone sergeant answered.
“Commander Hawk here; I need you to organize your scout squad for an immediate dispatch to the northern canyon. We’re setting up an ambush to slow down any of those destroyers that decide to come down here. Take your EC detonators and wipe out as many of ‘em as you can. And see if you can get a good look at the size of their army, I want to know what we’re up against”.
“Yessir, CT-12/644 out”, the squad leader responded.
Hawk watched the viewscreen as a scouting squad mounted their 74-Zs and sped off out of distance. All they could do now was hold up until the reinforcements arrived.

Short chapter

Last edited by Hazardous on Apr 22nd, 2007 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 03:38 AM
Barker

Originally posted by Hazardous
I have too many ideas for this one, so I've decided to put it aside and work on a new side project thing to use some of the ideas on so I can concentrate more on this one later. I've got about 3 weeks left of uni and Im finished until March, so I can begin the side project soon and have it done hopefully by December, then resume this one

OH HO HO HO HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 07:57 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Lolpwnt

Future forecast for thread.....cloudy with a chance of derailment.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 08:34 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Barker used derail

Mist fled

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 09:03 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Mist uses a hazardous.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 07:45 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Mist used avoid thread

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:01 AM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Mist used a mist_haermm

Ability-gender confusion/take away 2 life points for every sock he has.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:16 AM
Barker

~HAERMM~

I just realized Mist has like 8 accounts

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 02:54 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

And he's yet to be permabanned.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:12 PM