KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » AC/DC'S_LVR's stories

AC/DC'S_LVR's stories
Started by: AC/DC'S_LVR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Cool AC/DC'S_LVR's stories

i write a lot. when im not writing [and sometimes when im writing] i read.and since the people in the OTF don't appreciate my talents [*cough*GreyFox*cough*] i decided to just post them here

*note-a lot of my books/stories include magic and many forms of magic

*also, i like to merge different worlds [por ejemplo: i may use the characters or story plot of say.......InuYasha, and mix it with people from......Harry Potter.] i also use people i know a lot, so if youre in one of my stories, good job so keep on the lookout for people you recognize from different shows, movies or books

*plus...i like vampires so many of my main characters are vampires

okay then! this first story im posting won me a Scholastic Arts & Writing Merit Award last year [2008]. Enjoy!!!

A White Dove

Jack Reigan crouched down behind a low wall, the only thing left of an office building. Dust and smoke surrounded him, as though he was the only thing left in the world. In the distance, the sound of a grenade caused a small tremor to run through his books and legs, straight to his very core.

Just to think, just under a month ago, Jack was sitting with his girlfriend in a very nice restaurant, both proposing to her and giving her the grave news of being drafted into the U.S. Army Corps. Although she hid her sadness away from Jack, he could still feel the disappointment in her eyes. He could still, even now, smell the perfume on her soft skin, as he boarded the ship to Germany.

Since then, he’s seen countless people being shot or blown apart. Seen the horror of those caught by the gas, without a mask. Never ending bombs fall without knowing which side dropped them. People who ran from the trenches were only to be shot by their own Commanding Officers.

Another grenade fell in the distance, closer now. Was it the Germans? The British? Or was it his own regiment? Jack clutched his gun close to his chest. Now, Jack realized how loudly his heart pounded in his chest, as the rain would pound on their bunkers, late at night.

“Halt!!!” Jack shouted to the figures approaching him.
At least seven black silhouettes were marching forward, all holding guns pointed at him. The bayonets gleamed, although there was no sun in the smoky sky.

“I said halt!! Who are you?! What alli…” Jack cut off, felling the pain.

A pain, unlike any other, shot straight through his chest. It stung his very being, straight to the core of his soul. As Jack lay on his back, a pure white dove flew overhead. As he took in his last few precious breaths, Jack allowed himself a small smile at the wondrous site. For the smoke had cleared, letting in a small section of sky, not just any sky though. For Jack Reigan, it was the most beautiful sky in the world.

With a shaky hand, Jack reached into a breast pocket and took out the picture of his fiancé that was taken the day before his departure. He saw her golden blonde curls as they flowed over her slender shoulders, when she posed for the camera.

A face loomed over Jack. American. He was shot by one of his own. Although the man’s mouth moved, no words reached him.

“Tell her…I love her…”Jack whispered.

The last sight that reached him was the dove again, white as freshly fallen snow, against the perfect blue sky.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 06:21 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

this next one is just a little something i had to write for my Career Planning II class for a scavenger hunt where we had to write a story using certain words. so its kinda goofy stick out tongue

Bill

Bill sat in the park with Frank eating ice cream while they waited for Andrew to come back with lunch. The sun shone brightly over the buildings of New York on this Saturday in August. Frank was typing on his laptop a report for English class when Bill spoke.
“Frank, what do you think ‘professionalism’ is?” he asked.
“What?” Frank asked, looking up from his work.
“’Professionalism’. What do you think it is?”
“Why?” Frank asked, returning to his report.
“My little sister said I didn’t have any sense of professionalism when she saw my book bag yesterday,” Bill said, taking a lick of ice cream.
“Amy or Janice?” Frank asked.
“Amy,” Bill said.
“Ain’t seven?”
“Just answer the question.”
“It’s basically having a mature outlook on a career or job,” Frank said without looking up.
“You mean attire and all that?”
“That’s part of it,” Frank said.
“Okay,” Bill said.
“Is ‘phonebook’ one or two words?” Frank asked a little later.
“Two.”
“Thanks,” he said, making it one word anyway.
Just then, Andrew walked up with a brown paper bag.
“That’d better be lunch, dude,” Frank said.
“And if it’s not?” Andrew said.
“Then you’ll find yourself in those flowers over there,” Frank said with a smile.
He opened up the bag and handed them both their sandwiches.
“Hey!” Bill exclaimed, “You got me a chicken sandwich? I wanted tuna!”
“Sorry. You’ve got poor communication skills, man,” Andrew said.
“Along with a lack of professionalism,” Frank laughed.

Last edited by That ACDC Chick on Dec 15th, 2008 at 06:25 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 06:23 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

the story so far for my entry in this years Scholastic Arts&Writing awards

Kalista sat in their meadow as the set on the bright spring day, Airlia a tiny white kitten, was fast asleep in her lap. The sun was setting over the treetops as Kalista waited for him.

“Where could he be?” she wondered out loud.

“Right here, my love,” his voice said from a tree branch in the tree she sat under.

“Santos! You made it!” she called up.

He hopped down, sitting beside her in the grass, and then he put a gentle arm around her shoulders to hold her close.

“I’d never miss out on a chance to be with you,” he whispered into her ear.

“Santos…,” she whispered leaning her head against him.

They stayed like this for a few minutes, drinking in the beauty of the sunset, and the meadow around them. After the sun made its way down beyond the horizon, they spotted Helios flying towards Mount Olympus and Selene coming down to guide the moon across the night sky. As the god and goddess passed overhead, Kalista and Santos ducked into the shadows of the laurel tree they were under. But they were soon out of harms way as the Moon Goddess and the Sun God passed.

“Santos, I fear that some of the nymphs suspect something of me,” Kalista finally spoke.

“Why so?” Santos asked.

She looked down at Airlia as she spoke, “Some of them cornered me today as I made my way down from the Mountain. They asked me strange questions about mortals and the forest.”

Santos pondered this for a while, watching the stars as they winked into view over the horizon, “Well, maybe heard us one day. They are nymphs you know.”

“Yes. They need to keep to themselves for once. Just the other afternoon, I saw them in a clearing gossiping about Hermes and his son Pan,” she said.

“Pay them no mind, my love. They’re below you in the hierarchy of magical beings after all,” he whispered.

“But they could still tell father, or even mother. Or… even worse, they could kill you,” her voice caught at the thought.

“Shhhh,” he comforted, “Like I said, your above them, you’d be able to deny anything they said, right?”

“I guess,” she said as she stroked Airlia’s fur.

“Don’t guess, you’re the Muse-Goddess, you know,” Santos whispered, he put a hand under her chin to look into her eyes.

She smiled at him, the blinding smile of the Muse-Goddess, daughter of Apollo, the God of music, prophecies, poetry, and archery, also the God of light and truth; Eutepre, the Muse of Lyrical poetry. The product of a forbidden love that was never meant to be, nor last. Only Santos was able to see Kalista for what she was, not just the only Muse-Goddess in history, but a beautiful person, who was alone, despite being surrounded by all the riches anyone could ever ask for.
He met her one summer day in the forest as he hunted. She was in a laurel tree, the very one they now were under, when he passed by.

“What are you doing in these parts?” she asked him, “This all belongs to deities of Mount Olympus, you know.”

“All the game has gone from the forest that is close to my house. Why do you care?” he said.

“Because I’m from Mount Olympus, and I don’t like mortals hunting on my land,” she said.

“Liar,” he shouted.

With a smile, Kalista jumped from the tree in front of him. Santos jumped back when he saw who she really was.

“You’re the Muse-Goddess,” he stammered he quickly bowed at her feet, “I apologize your majesty.”

She looked down at the ground in sadness when he said this.

“Don’t, I’m the one who’s sorry,” she said in a small voice.

Santos looked up in confusion, a God or Goddess never apologized for their actions, not even to each other.

“No,” he persisted, “I was on your land, I should never have strayed into these parts.”

Kalista bent down to him and put a hand on his head, “Please don’t,” she whispered.

“Why?” Santos couldn’t resist asking.

“I’m always treated this way, like I’m the most important person on the Mountain, when there’s much more powerful Gods and Goddess than me in the whole world!” she explained, “I don’t like the unneeded attention,” a tear rolled down her cheek.

Santos sat up and wiped the tear away with a finger, the touch sent a current through their skins, but Santos ignored it.

“Please don’t cry,” he whispered.

“But I’m all alone, even though my father dotes upon me night and day, he never listens to me,” she sobbed, burying her face into his chest.

“Not anymore,” Santos said gently.

Kalista gasped and looked up.

“I’ll be here, from now on, I’ll be here for you,” he smiled.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 02:03 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

the end of that part seems too mooshy-gooshy to me.... idk
what do yns guys think?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 06:31 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Im 2 drunk to tell ya but I will be back! I love magic! Ill be back in between the world of sober and not so sober..hehe then I will read and give thumbs up or down

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 08:50 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

This years entry for the Scholastic Arts & Witing Awards[finally]
enjoy!big grin

Ethereal

Kalista sat in their meadow as the set on the bright spring day, Airlia, a tiny white kitten, was fast asleep in her lap. The sun was setting over the treetops as Kalista waited for him. Even in the shade, the light from Helios’s hit her skin and scattered the light across the grass the and tree-leaves.
“Where could he be?” she wondered out loud.
“Right here, my love,” his voice said from a tree branch in the tree she sat under.
“Santos! You made it!” she called up.
He hopped down, sitting beside her in the grass, and then he put a gentle arm around her shoulders to hold her close.
“I’d never miss out on a chance to be with you,” he whispered into her ear.
“Santos…,” she whispered leaning her head against him.
They stayed like this for a few minutes, drinking in the beauty of the sunset, and the meadow around them. After the sun made its way down beyond the horizon, they spotted Helios flying towards Mount Olympus and Selene coming down to guide the moon across the night sky. As the god and goddess passed overhead, Kalista and Santos ducked into the shadows of the laurel tree they were under. But they were soon out of harms way as the Moon Goddess and the Sun God passed.
“Santos, I fear that some of the Nymphs suspect something of me,” Kalista finally spoke.
“Why so?” Santos asked.
She looked down at Airlia as she spoke, “Some of them cornered me today as I made my way down from the Mountain. They asked me strange questions about mortals and the forest.”
Santos pondered this for a while, watching the stars as they winked into view over the horizon, “Well, maybe heard us one day. They are Nymphs you know.”
“Yes. They need to keep to themselves for once. Just the other afternoon, I saw them in a clearing gossiping about Hermes and his son Pan,” she said.
“Pay them no mind, my love. They’re below you in the hierarchy of the Gods after all,” he whispered.
“But they could still tell father, or even mother. Or… even worse, they could kill you,” her voice caught at the thought.
“Shhhh,” he comforted, “Like I said, your above them, you’d be able to deny anything they said, right?”
“I guess,” she said looking down and stroking Airlia’s soft, white fur.
“Don’t guess, you’re the Muse-Goddess, you know,” Santos whispered, he put a hand under her chin to look into her eyes.
She smiled at him, the blinding smile of the Muse-Goddess, daughter of Apollo, the God of music, prophecies, poetry, and archery, also the God of light and truth; Eutepre, the Muse of Lyrical poetry was her mother.
The product of a forbidden love that was never meant to be, nor last, she was born in secrecy, but couldn’t be hidden for long. Her life was a lonely one until, as a child, she met Santos playing in the forest not too far from Mount Olympus. Although Santos immediately guessed what she was, he stayed and they played together until Apollo came from his position atop the mountain to retrieve her.
Finally, Helios had disappeared and Selene had taken his place, in the sky. Her silvery shine lit up the meadow with an ethereal glow. In the tall grass, Airlia pounced at the night-time creatures that flittered in front of her. Luckily, they were still hidden under the tree, otherwise Selene would have been able to spot Kalista’s own ethereal glow.
The night was peaceful around them as they talked about the days that had passed since the last time they met. Eventually, Airlia returned to nestle into Kalista’s arms once again as she chewed on a fat mouse she had caught, Kalista paid no mind to it though. When Selene was directly above them, Kalista laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.
“I think you should get back to the mountain before your father notices you gone,” Santos said after a while.
She mumbled, half asleep, “No. It’s okay. Let’s just stay a little longer, please?”
Santos chuckled under his breath and looked up at the night sky. The stars were clearly visible on this warm summer night; he was looking at the different constellations and remembering their legends when he heard people heading towards them.
“Santos! Kalista! Show yourselves!” Their voices called out.
The sound of their voices floated on the night air harshly, it destroyed the peaceful atmosphere as a thrown rock would destroy the calm surface of a pool of water. Kalista sat up with an alert look on her face. She looked around the meadow and then up at the tree.
“What is it?” Santos asked.
Her eyes snapped suddenly to his face, a calculating look deep within the blue-green irises. Without a word, she grabbed his arm and suddenly, they were in the topmost branches of the tree. Below them, three women dressed in togas and carrying sword on the belts walked passed.
“They are in the tree,” the Wood Nymphs whispered.
“In the tree. In the tree. In the tree,” more repeated.
Kalista glowered at the bush that the Nymphs were hiding in, and then it caught fire. The women stared up into the trees as the bush burned bright as day.
“Who are they?” Santos asked.
“The Erinnyes. They are against me being in existence. So they’ve been after me since I was born,” she answered in a low voice.
“Why so?” he asked.
“They view it as wrong that Apollo and Eutepre lay together and for that they want to punish them by destroying me,” her eyes narrowed as she said this.
Just then, Airlia stirred and mewed loudly. Immediately, the eyes of the Erinnyes’ flew to the spot in which they sat as they unsheathed their swords.
Kalista’s eyes narrowed, “Alecto ….”
“Kalista,” the tallest Erinnyes replied, “How wonderful to see you.”
The other two snickered, causing Kalista to make the rocks behind them to explode.
“Megaera … Tisiphone …,” she said, a smile fighting on her lips.
“So this is Santos then,” Megaera asked.
“The more the merrier,” Tisiphone said, a smile breaking over her green teeth.
Alecto lifted a hand, forcing Kalista and Santos to fall from the branch. The deities moved in closer to them, but Airlia jumped from Kalista’s arms to hiss at them. They laughed, and then Alecto picked up the small kitten and threw it into the still burning bush.
“NO!!!!!!!” Kalista screamed after her lost kit.
“Would you like to join it?” Tisiphone said over the squeals that emitted from the flames.
Tears streaked Kalista’s cheeks when she glared at him, “Why? WHY!?!?!”
“You’re an abomination, going against moral, right and wrong,” Alecto said, “You don’t deserve to exist.”
“Is that justification for seeking me out? Every day of my life, since the day I was born?!” she shouted.
She looked at her as he thought, “Yes, it is,” she said finally.
Santos looked over at his love, his face hard, but his deep, brown eyes showed the emotions his heart felt. Kalista took his hand as the three deities advanced upon them; tears still flowed from her eyes. Above them, Selene looked solemnly down at the scene, bound to her Pegasi-chariot, she was unable to do anything to stop them.
Apollo and Eutepre found them the next afternoon; the fire had long died out, the trees and plants stained with the blood of the Muse-Goddess and her love. Kalista lay in Santos’ arms, Airlia’s charred remains still lay where the bush had been. When they saw the gruesome scene, Eutepre ran over to her daughter’s body and wept. Hades appeared alongside with Thanatos.
“You know I wouldn’t have come if it wasn’t important,” Hades said in a bored voice, “So what is this emergency?”
“My daughter and her lover have been murdered by the Erinnyes Tisiphone, Megaera, and Alecto,” Apollo stared.
“And?” Thanatos asked, sharing his Lord’s lack of enthusiasm.
“Please, guard after their souls,” Apollo said, “Until the time is right for them to be reborn.”
On the ground, Eutepre’s sobs turned into cries s she mourned her lost child. Hades and Thanatos looked at the sight, and sighed as one.
“Thanatos,” Hades said with the wave of a hand.
The young, winged God moved towards them and drew his sword.
“The kit, also?” the youth asked.
“Yes,” Apollo verified.
He gently waved his sword over the bodies, one by one, until their souls floated into his hands, in the form Karner Blue butterflies.
“They are in fine hands,” Hades reassured the still weeping Muse, “Until next time nephew,” and he disappeared in a fiery flash.
“When will I know when to release their souls?” Thanatos asked the Gods.
“Long after our followers have disappeared, you will be able to feel it. Then you release them for the first time,” Apollo said.
“There will be more than once?” Eutepre asked in a shocked voice.
“Souls find their hosts on their own,” Thanatos explained.
“It will take time for them to find their proper hosts,” Apollo said, “But that time will pass quickly for us.”
And so, Thanatos disappeared to his lair, gently placing the three souls in a cage before leaving again. As he disappeared to continue his work, the butterflies grouped together in the center of the cage and their wings caught the light from the torches that hung from the walls. This caused the blue on their wings to glow, and scatter light across the dark stone walls.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 03:32 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

feel free to PM me about any of my stories

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 03:45 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

you're a great writer keep up the good work

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 05:00 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

thanks

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 04:13 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

first ones great!

havent read the rest yet

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 01:40 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Wålshy~
first ones great!

havent read the rest yet

to tell you the truth, i only wrote that in like 5 minutes cause it was late homework. my class liked it so much that my teacher made me enter it. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 09:55 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Prologue

Konstantine looked over the bridge into the murky waters below. The wind was cold, and the sky was gloomy overhead of him. Even though Romanis had promised better living situations for people in the slums, like he’d promised a lot of other things, the “Wolves” just stood around kicking people around. Konstantine was lost deep into his own thoughts when she came up behind him. Dressed in a long, black leather coat and an old-fashioned “newsboy” cap, Kyrie didn’t look like what she really was.
“Hello there Konstantine,” she said in the same cool, mellow voice that she had contacted him in, “Didn’t really think you believed me,” she smiled, her teeth somehow gleaming in the non-sunlit day.
“At first I didn’t, but after thinking about it, I thought ‘What the hell? We’re all gonna die anyway’,” he replied, “And please, call me Kosta.”
“Like on KMC?” Kyrie asked, smiling again.
“Trust me,” he said, “It’s a lot easier for people to remember.”
“I don’t really have a problem with memory,” she winked from behind her dark shades.
“Whatever floats your boat,” he shrugged.
“We’d better leave now,” she said, suddenly serious, “They’re coming.”
“Okay,” Kosta said, a little shaken at the sudden change in mood, “By the way, what was your name again?”
“I know, it’s hard as hell to pronounce huh?” she said as she started walking, “It’s Kyrie, but just call me Kay.”
“Sir, they’re gone,” said a Wolf.
President Marko Romanis looked at the werewolf soldier with disgust.
“And what do you mean by that?” he said, his voice dripping in as much distaste as he could manage into such a short sentence.

“Well…uh-uh…you see sir…,” the young Wolf stammered.
“You had better find them… and soon,” Romanis snarled.
“Y-y-yes sir!” the Wolf got out before he ran off.
Even in his human for, you could almost see his wolfy tail between his skinny legs. The thought of this almost brought a smile to the Presidents face… almost.
Marko Romanis was elected the 11th President of the United Earth Sphere Coalition, UESC for short, over 300 years ago. After the French Wars of 2575, the World decided to live in peace, forming the Coalition was the first step in the new UESC’s plan for peace. This plan included the Declaration of Peace, which helped to name a leader to the UESC, stated that everyone was to live freely, magick or not. The previous ten Presidents upheld that law, but after the election of Senator/Representative of Russia, Marko Romanis, suddenly camps for Magicks sprung up all over the globe. Then, every Magick was assigned a number that was tattooed onto the back of their necks, and they had to live in specially closed off neighborhoods, separated from the rest of civilization.
This went on for 150 years, until a small group of Resistors plotted the takedown of Romanis. This Resistance was made of both Mortals and Magicks of all species and origins. The plan was simple, get into Romanis’ mansion and takes him out. But before they could go through with it, they were caught by Romanis’ Secret Police, the Wolves. The children were separated from their parents and everyone was put into a high security prison for life.
But one person escaped before they locked the door, and now she was forming a new Resistance in order to break the others out and to help with the new plan….
Kyrie and Konstantine looked out from the building they hid in, down below, Romanis stood by as his Wolves searched every nook and cranny of the park. Kosta fumbled in his pockets for the detonator, once it was in his hand, he pressed the button, and the building next to them exploded.
“We need to meet up with the others,” she said finally.
“How many are there?” he asked.
“A lot; most of the OTF regulars, and Itzak,” she said.
“Ladies first,” Kosta said.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 10:22 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

pretty damn good smile

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:00 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

and thats just the beginning

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:12 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm.....not bad.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:12 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 1
“This is it?” Kosta asked when they approached a rundown warehouse in the middle of the Arctic Tundra.
“Not what you expected, huh?” Kay said as she took out a large ring of keys, “Don’t worry, it gets better inside. See this place used to be one of Romanis’ old prisons for traitors; he abandoned it once he colonized the moon and had a newer, bigger one built.”
“Is that where the rest of the original Resistance is?” Kosta asked, shivering in the cold, Arctic wind.
“Yes,” she simply said.
The door opened to pitch blackness, inside, he could hear things moving around and smell something dead. But at least it felt warmer than out in the open elements.
“Like I said, once we get in, it’ll get better,” she winked.
They stepped in and Kay led him to an old service elevator. By the looks of it, the thing hadn’t run in a few decades. But Kay stepped in anyway.
“Umm…. Is that thing safe?” he asked.
“Of course,” she said with innocence, “would I lie?”
Still a little unsure, he stepped through the rusted door and stood in a far corner, grasping the rail for dear life. Once the doors closed, she entered a code on the button pad and inserted a card, and then they took off. They moved so fast, Kosta didn’t really know which direction they were going in. At long last, they stopped, the car suddenly jerked and the lights went out. When the doors opened, a loud cacophony of voices hit Kosta in the face.
“Hey Kay! Did you bring my smokes?” someone very loud and very smart sounding called.
“The Grey Fox, he won’t tell me his name so just call him Grey,” she whispered, “Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got ‘em. Pass ‘em around to everyone. Hey! And take ONE pack, there’s plenty more in storage now.”
“Whatever,” Grey said, rolling his eyes behind glasses.
“Okay then, I know it sounds loud, but that’s just because of acoustics,” she said as they walked down a long hallway, “Right here’s a map of the place, this is Level One, and the bottom is Level 100.”
“One hundred levels? Romains is as crazy as they say, huh?” he said.
“I said the exact same thing when I first came here,” someone said from behind them, “Hey there. Names Mike, also known as ~Wålshy~?”
“Wow! Cool to finally meet you, man,” Kosta said shaking his hand.
“Mike, how about you show him around? I need to check on the Techies,” Kay asked.
“Sure, just headed down to storage anyway,” Mike said.
“Thanks dude,” she said and she walked back over to the elevator, “Oh! I almost forgot!” she yelled halfway down the hall. Then a card came flying towards them, Kosta caught it with ease, “It’s the key to your room! See ya!”

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:37 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 2
Over 400,000 kilometers away, in a special wing of Romanis’ M.I (Magick Imprisonment) building, a small vampire watched the monitor in front of her. The look on her angelic face told most of her story. Anastasia was a Romanian Vampire, the most ancient of the vampire species, her great-great-great grandmother and grandfather were the first vampires in existence, the Draculas. She was born over 1500 years ago in Romania but now, at the age of 1529, she was forced to watch Romanis’ ugly mug repeat over and over again, the Order.
She’d already broken two televisions this week, and was very close to smashing this one as well. But her sister, who was one room away from her, advised her otherwise.
“You know that they’ll just lock you up again,” Faylene said mentally.
“Exactly, it’s my chance to finally get the **** out of here,” she replied, a fierce snarl colored her Transylvanian accent.
“Kyrie will get us, Anna, don’t worry,” her husband, Brian said from beside her.
Anna looked into his Cobalt blue eyes and nodded, then she returned her gaze to the screen. Not only were Anna and Faye (Faylene) Kay’s best friends, but they were employed as her bodyguards by the Gods and Goddess, wherever they may be now. Kay and her husband, Sidney, were both the reincarnations of Kalista and Santos, Apollo’s daughter and son-in-law, when they were born, Apollo and Eutepre, the Muse of Lyrical Poetry, visited Anna and Faye and told them their story.
After knowing Kyrie for almost 1500 years, this was the first time they’d been separated for a long period of time. Interrupting Anna’s thoughts, the monitor shut down and the Warden walked through the door.
“I didn’t do it this time, I swear,” she said.
“Time for your session,” he snarled at the scent of two vampires.
“Not so rough big boy,” said the voice of her twin.
“My arm isn’t meant to bend that way,” said Faye’s husband, Angus.
Two more Wolves came onto the small room and cuffed them.
Back in the headquarters, Kay entered the Techie room, a dark space in the corner of a very large room filled to the brim with wires and computers.
“Hey there, Glenn. How’s the tracking system going?” she asked when she disentangled herself from the wires that ‘guarded’ the entrance.
A large white and brown goat looked up from his work.
“Almost got it,” Glenn said.
Known as Scythe online, Kay was thoroughly surprised when he turned out to really be a goat.
“My parents were cursed before I was born,” he had explained.
Now, he and Grey led the Resistance’s Technical Squad and were currently working on implanting trackers into the Resistance members to make it easier to keep track of the ever growing group.
“What happened to Tim?” Grey called from his station.
“Right here!” Timothy (a.k.a. Lord Knightfa11) called from beneath a stack of wires.
“What the hell are you doing?” Röland asked.

“Well, I was going through these to find wire for the monitors, and I got stuck, so I just stayed here and decided to take a nap,” he said.

“Mind helping him out?” Röland asked.

“Of course,” Kay said, she walked over to the pile and reached through the wires to fish out Tim.

“Damn, I wish I had that power,” Tim said, picking up a smaller pile of wires he found.

“Well, until then, be careful,” she said, “Here, I got yn’s this.”

She pulled out four small packages and gave them each one.

“You’re a ****in’ angel, Kay,” Grey said.

“I try,” she said, shrugging, “Later guys!”

“Hunting?” Glenn guessed.

“Yep! There’s a small heard of elk in the area. Gotta get goin’ while the goin’s good,” she laughed.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 12:55 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

:/ I said kratos+auron=me. Unsatisfied as my role of being stuck under wires. embarrasment

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 01:31 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Great work AC/DC's LVR big grin. Keep it up.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 04:16 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Haha, I look like my pet goat! Pretty cool, dudette.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 09:14 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote