KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » My WWIII Story and character creation

My WWIII Story and character creation
Started by: NetherSaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NetherSaber
The Sith Scorcher

Warning My WWIII Story and character creation

Happy Dance Here is how it goes: It is the year 2016. I was a black ops fighting in Afghanistan a few years back... I was sitting at home when I heard a loud explosion, it was across the city by at a bridge that separated the city in half. I called 911 as soon as possible and drove over to the scene. It was surrounded by police and ambulances. I tried to get through but couldn't. The next day on the news, they reported that the huge bridge had been bombed, hundreds died that day. North America was going to war with Russia and China. After months, that little scene turned into the world war III somehow, all I knew, is that I was going back to the battle...

NAME: Scotty Bridge
AFFILIATION: CIA
FAVORITE WEAPONS: AK74, Python 357 Revolver
DESCRIPTION: 6'1, Black hair, Muscular, Scar down L arm
Is my character good?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 09:57 PM
NetherSaber is currently offline Click here to Send NetherSaber a Private Message Find more posts by NetherSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NetherSaber
The Sith Scorcher

REMEMBER! THIS IS ONLY PART ONE!!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 10:17 PM
NetherSaber is currently offline Click here to Send NetherSaber a Private Message Find more posts by NetherSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

no, just no

im not sure what to tell you first. that you're in the wrong section or that you have to get an rp approved before you make it

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 10:43 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

The permission part doesn't matter so much. Ush has been kind enough to let us make rps in hopes that we can revive this place.
The other part though, I completely agree.
If you're going to put up ideas put them in the idea thread. erm

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 11:17 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NetherSaber
The Sith Scorcher

ok i will next time try to make an rp thread

Old Post Jan 7th, 2012 12:06 AM