KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » batman vs superman

batman vs superman
Started by: matt2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
matt2003

batman vs superman

on a web page entitles batman-on-film.com the Batman vs superman movie as of right now is set for summer of 2004 eek! This could be the best summer movie yet

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 08:08 PM
matt2003 is currently offline Click here to Send matt2003 a Private Message Find more posts by matt2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yeah! I read the comic. But for the best summer movie of 2004, I'd place my bet on Van Helsing.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 08:24 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Sorry guys..we have a Batman area,a Superman area and a Superhero area. Since the titles starts with Batman,Batman area it issmile
Moving-movedwink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 09:04 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Alright!! I think Bat's gonna win... I mean he's got all that info on the other hero's just for the occasion. Even says so in the comics, during a fight between S.B. and Robin.

S.B. "You got information on us too?!"

R "WHAT!?!?"

S.B. "Come on we all know it! Your 'mentor' has backup plans incase a meta goes rogue!"

R "We both have our different ways of working."

S.B. "But their practically the same, or are you telling us that this is the one time their not?"

It was something like that, can't remember exact words. And I'm not at my house, so can't just pull the issue out.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 11:45 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well unless Batman has kryptonite (sp) how can he win?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 11:59 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Why would they fight in the irst place mabey one of them is a trance and acting bad against their will you know what I mean like they were Hypnotized and that would be the only reason they might want to kill or stop one another. It's not that to far fetched really don't forget the Mad Hatter he designs mind control devices.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:47 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Actually Superman and Batman were never supposed to get along. But when people started looking at comic books hero's as father figures. They made Batman into the stric dad, thus creating a friendship between the two. But then they redid the Bat again, making him back into stranger in the night dude.

But it would be cool to see the Mad Hatter, he's one of the cool villians that DC has.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 11:06 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

And I'm pretty sure that Batman has Kryptonite in a vault somewhere in the Batcave.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 10:59 PM
Metroplex

he does have kryptonite. Batman knows the true identity of Superman. they are really good friends and Batman ownes the Daily Planet.

Superman gave Batman a kryptonite ring just in case he ever went mad and out of control. Recently Batman used it when Superman was under poison ivy's spell.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 07:59 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainTrips

ummm...superman could do a handstand and push the earth out of it's orbit..batman can order pizza and have his batmobile pick it up via remote control..this is a no brainer folks

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 11:47 PM
CaptainTrips is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainTrips a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainTrips Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Um, so are you going with Batman?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 04:59 AM
Kes
Philie

Well even with a kryptonite I think Superman would win cos he can kill Batman without getting close to him. I mean one is an alien with super powers and the other is a human with gadgets messed

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 02:50 PM
Metroplex

Actually Batman won the fight against Superman. Superma has a boy scout attitiutde where he will rescue anyoone wo is in danger. Batman on the other hand isn't. When the two fought each other, Batman used Lois Lane as bait and instead of fighting Batman, Supes went to save Lois.

In that fight, Superman held back as much as he could since Batman was his friend. Superman didnt even land a hit on Batman(except when he usedd his artic breath to freeze the kryptonite ring)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 04:44 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Oh well the boy scout attitude ruins everything! messed
And this is what I consider my fave superhero?!blink
But the Bat I know wouldn't use an inocent like that confused

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:46 PM
Metroplex

Well actually he asked Catwoman to bring in a very close friend to Superman and Catwoman used Lois. When Supes and Bats were talking why the bait, Bats explained that he had faith that Supes would go and save them thus rendering him from Poison Ivy's spell.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 09:46 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Either way the Bat's won. In my opinion that's all that matters.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 11:57 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Metroplex
Well actually he asked Catwoman to bring in a very close friend to Superman and Catwoman used Lois. When Supes and Bats were talking why the bait, Bats explained that he had faith that Supes would go and save them thus rendering him from Poison Ivy's spell.

Ah ok smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 01:23 AM
Anonymo
Anonymous Agent

Well, actually, in the Justice League comics, Batman studies everyone and learns their weakness. He somehow figures out a way to make superman's skin transparent so that sunlight will be agonizing to him and it would render him powerless and kill him.

It wasn't Batman who tried it out. It was one of batman's foes. Starts with an R and it's the guy who is eternal. He goes into the lava pit and somehow gets replenished. Sorry. I can't remember his name.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 08:47 PM
Anonymo is currently offline Click here to Send Anonymo a Private Message Find more posts by Anonymo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

batmans way kewler

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 08:02 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Batman would win no brainer, for reasons read JLA: New World order! Now, get up, go! I'd put my bets on Bats if he took the whole JLA! For more reasons read Hush! NOW!

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 09:27 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote