KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Just look at this picture

Just look at this picture
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Question Just look at this picture

(please log in to view the image) Does she does she not look she feel down the rabbit hole and into wonderland?

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 04:29 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

haha interesting dress at least.........

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 07:43 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I think she looks stunning!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 11:36 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pirate179
haha interesting dress at least.........
seconded.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 02:03 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Her waist's width is approximately equal to that of her face....

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 03:41 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Her waist's width is approximately equal to that of her face....

haha right??? but i do still think she is gorgeous smile

Old Post May 4th, 2010 05:23 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Standby-

For a moment, I thought that was Bellatrix Lestrange. Whoops-a-daisy O_o

http://xElentari.deviantart.com

Old Post Jan 16th, 2011 06:25 PM
-Standby- is currently offline Click here to Send -Standby- a Private Message Find more posts by -Standby- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

She skipped the makeup and hair... so yes, she looks a lot like Helena Bonham Carter, minus about 150 pounds. I mean, she's already like borderline anorexic looking, and then she puts on a dress which draws her waist in and has no tulle or anything to make it puff up.

She looks almost unhealthy... and I think it would be a lot better if she were not pinching her mouth shut so that it became invisible. It is a pretty dress though, I think it would look better on someone who had a bit more flesh, especially in the bosom area.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2011 06:45 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

And the hair makes it look like she took a nap or something...

Not THAT bad, but it is a bit disconcerting at an event...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2011 10:21 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

i like it?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 11:21 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmic King

Sorry to offend anyone but why is it that every user on the pirates of the Carribien is female? It's not bad, just strange.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 08:08 AM
Kosmic King is currently offline Click here to Send Kosmic King a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmic King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Originally posted by Kosmic King
Sorry to offend anyone but why is it that every user on the pirates of the Carribien is female? It's not bad, just strange.

Two words, friend.

Johnny. Depp.

Personally my two words are Orlando Bloom, but don't spread that around. Bloomers aren't treated well around these parts.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 04:48 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Aww, I'll treat you well. And we don't (at least I don't) particularly dislike him, just the character decay over the movies. smile

Old Post Jan 18th, 2011 07:15 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

I don't hate Orlando Bloom either I just can't stand Will Turner that's all.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 12:45 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Oh, thanks y'all. Now I feel a little bit more comfortable. Although I'm not giving up my decoy Jack Sparrow imitation. big grin

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 12:49 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Pfft. Get out of our forum smile. Hehe.
No.. Well I don't want to admit it. But when I first saw CotBP, my sister was addicted to Johnny Depp and me Orlando(or maybe will?) But after 2 weeks, I stole her posters and she thinks I'm creepy. Haha.

Don't kill me? sad

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 01:44 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

laughing

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 10:54 PM
siriuswriter

Well for me it's Will and Orlando.

Will was just so DISNEYPRINCELIVE!!! and so earnest and noble and MGSH! Look at that, ooh pretty swordplay masterfullness...

Which makes a person think - he's masterful with his SWORD. And then there are daydreams about oooo thank you for carrying that heavy pail for me, and then there are a comparison to Westley from the Princess Bride and "As you wish" into "I love you."

I'm melting just thinking about it. Bloom is lucky because he is very dashing and can hold those ten seconds looking into the sunset [i.e. the camera] to find his true love.

Gah. I can't type anymore.

But this is why my two words are Will. Turner. big grin

Last edited by siriuswriter on Jan 21st, 2011 at 03:12 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 03:10 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I can definitely see where you're coming from. Will is essentially the strong, sensitive, and chivalrous brave guy in THAT sense.

But as much as we make fun of him, I think we can all agree that POTC would simply not be the same without his character.

Attachment: 29078949.gif
This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 04:58 AM
dhong
Who's the Server?

Originally posted by Kosmic King

Haha I used to frequent this thread wayback in COTBP.. But when it came down to DMC the thread was full of fangirls and the Will Bashing and Jack worshiping started. And I could not participate in the threads anymore, That's why I just resorted to thread stalking haha.

Then your comment came along and brought me out of hiding haha..

Just get used to it bro.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 12:03 PM
dhong is currently offline Click here to Send dhong a Private Message Find more posts by dhong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote