KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Apollo 18

Apollo 18
Started by: darthmaul1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

Apollo 18

WTF?
I love the part with this footage has not been altered or enhanced.

http://i.reelzchannel.com/trailer-c...llo-18-trailer/

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 01:05 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Shocked

I am very interested to see this movie. I will say though that it bears an unmistakable likeness to a b-movie from 1990 called The Dark Side of The Moon. Don't bother looking for the movie on dvd... however, I imagine that if Apollo 18 succeeds then Anchor Bay or some other company will bring this long forgotten movie back into print. Another movie is kind of reminds me of is Moon Trap.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 06:00 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevin456
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love to this movie thanks

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 07:23 AM
kevin456 is currently offline Click here to Send kevin456 a Private Message Find more posts by kevin456 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Went to see this today....Extremely disappointing. I didn't expect it to be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: little moon rock spider aliens which is possibly the worst choice they could've made for a plot.

Shame...I was expecting dark psychological horror. I'd have been as well throwing my own faeces at myself for an hour and a half.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2011 03:20 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Went to see this today....Extremely disappointing. I didn't expect it to be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: little moon rock spider aliens which is possibly the worst choice they could've made for a plot.

Shame...I was expecting dark psychological horror. I'd have been as well throwing my own faeces at myself for an hour and a half.

When I first saw the poster I thought the same thing. But as I started to see the trailers, it gave me a Blair Witch on the Moon vibe and I lost interest.

Now that I read your spoiler, I don't think I even want to see it at home for free.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2011 07:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Best movie ever made.

It was just entered into the guinness book of world records.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2011 03:41 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

I finally saw this and yes, it sucked ass. What a complete piece of cake... not good delicious home made cake. I'm talking about that crappy store bought McCain's sugary shit that gives you diabetes. Anyway, this had so much potential to be epic scary but I imagine the studio who put it on hold for a few months went and jerry-rigged a nuke to it. I also think that Michael Bay movie that came out around the time when this was originally supposed to come out had something to do with it. BOO Hiss!

sad

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2011 04:57 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

Poor movie.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 12:11 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i liked the premise for this movie and it could have been something great. Instead its boring, boring, boring, silly and boring.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2011 02:10 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote