KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs. Daken

Deadpool vs. Daken
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315

Deadpool vs. Daken

These two regeneratin' killers go at it. Who wins?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 12:59 AM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Daken... well maybe current junkie Daken loses.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 01:04 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Deadpool against any Daken wins.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 02:22 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Daken sucks

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 02:49 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trackz
Daken sucks
thumb up

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 02:55 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Daken beat him already iirc.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 03:10 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Daken sucks

Co-signed.... but he still probably wins.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 03:44 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Daken sucks
i see what you did there

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 03:59 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

If Daken uses pheromones and the vanishing thing he wins. But he almost never does it these days. His fights with X, Wolverine, Punisher, Gambit etc show that its in his CIS. And without pheromones Deadpool beats him.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 07:49 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

What if it was the version with the Muramasa Blade claws? Wouldn't those work on Deadpool's healing factor too?

I got a friend at work that is in love with DP and is always throwing CAN'T DIE! in my face. I shut him up for alil while one day with neither can Iceman thou lol He's still working on how to kill Bobby seeing as you'd have to also somehow destroy all the water in the universe so he can't transfer his consciousness and jus reform.

My personal favorite method to deal with Wade thou is jus throw him into the center of the sun. No it might never kill him but he's stuck in the center of the hottest thing I can imagine with gravity far beyond anything we've ever seen on Earth holding him there to incinerate for the next 10 billion years or so.

As i try to explain to him, there are things FAR worse than death.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 10:50 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes, they would.

Heard that Iceman is gonna die soon, so we'll see what is the surefire way to off him.

Sun would disintegrate him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 10:55 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wildernesss

daken seems to be more cunning, sneaky, & ruthless.....but I think wade is better with a sword & smarter than daken. doesn't wade have the better healing factor of the two?

Last edited by wildernesss on Jul 24th, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 11:02 AM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Daken beat DP without his pheromes didn't he?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 01:46 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 01:52 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No
I don't remember ecactly I guess. Daken did win though right?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 01:53 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't remember ecactly I guess. Daken did win though right?

Pheromones weren't mentioned in the fight, but he did use his vanishing trick several times which was later revealed to be his pheromones' doing.

Yes, he did.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 01:58 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pheromones weren't mentioned in the fight, but he did use his vanishing trick several times which was later revealed to be his pheromones' doing.

Yes, he did.
BTW was there an official statement that the vanishing trick is pheromones? Cause Daken described it as a "move he learnt".

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 02:22 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by SamZED
BTW was there an official statement that the vanishing trick is pheromones? Cause Daken described it as a "move he learnt".

I don't think it was the pheromones because when he used it, you knew that he used it. The writer made it known. That was speed imo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 02:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by carver9
I don't think it was the pheromones because when he used it, you knew that he used it. The writer made it known. That was speed imo.
But he never described it as speed, did he? He himself said he's no faster than Deadpool and that its a "skill to be where your opponent isnt looking" and imo that doesnt make much sense. That's why im wondering if they confirmed its pheromones rather than "skill".

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 03:04 PM
carver9

Originally posted by SamZED
But he never described it as speed, did he? He himself said he's no faster than Deadpool and that its a "skill to be where your opponent isnt looking" and imo that doesnt make much sense. That's why im wondering if they confirmed its pheromones rather than "skill".

Not from what I have seen they never did but back then Daken was more of a serious character, now he doesn't take anything serious. The technique is still there, he just doesn't use it because he tends to prefer being someone's punching bag.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 03:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote