KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Fate of the Jedi

Fate of the Jedi
Started by: CaedusRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaedusRules

Fate of the Jedi

Anyone excited for Apoclypse? Coming out in less then a week. I have been waiting a while for this... Does anyone have any guesses as to what is coming?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 10:58 PM
Click here to Send CaedusRules a Private Message Find more posts by CaedusRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Re: Fate of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaedusRules
Anyone excited for Apoclypse? Coming out in less then a week. I have been waiting a while for this... Does anyone have any guesses as to what is coming?
As it is Troy Denning, it certainly will be good. I was a bit disappointed with Ascension. It was a bit too childish and therefore reminded me of Crystal Star. Don't let women write Star Wars!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaedusRules

Re: Re: Fate of the Jedi

Originally posted by Arhael
As it is Troy Denning, it certainly will be good. I was a bit disappointed with Ascension. It was a bit too childish and therefore reminded me of Crystal Star. Don't let women write Star Wars!

Nothing was as bad as Crystal Star... I've read more interesting instruction booklets...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 08:43 PM
Click here to Send CaedusRules a Private Message Find more posts by CaedusRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Re: Re: Re: Fate of the Jedi

Originally posted by CaedusRules
Nothing was as bad as Crystal Star... I've read more interesting instruction booklets...

Ye.. I didn't mind that love between parents and children. But after waiting the whole book for Luke to kick Hetrir's ass and at the end they can't even switch lightsabers on!

Last edited by Arhael on Mar 9th, 2012 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

I'm pretty sure Vestara is going to fall of the light side wagon and commit a few more atrocities.

War Doctor

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Reading book now. Jaina gets closer to Luke's level, Sith go down in packages from her. big grin

As for Abeloth, she is not just able to transfer her essence, she can be in several places simultaneously using different bodies. So far there are two Abeloth on Coruscant, one is Head of State and another - High Sith Lord. And third one went to Empire territory in form of imperial lieutenant to assist Daala.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 06:48 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

This book was awful.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Not even going to waste the money on it.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2012 12:31 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Download then!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 01:55 AM
truejedi

link plz?
otherwise i'll get it from the library. its so different than it used to be. i used to wait for these, now I realize 2 weeks later that it actually came out.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 06:18 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote