KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bor vs Depowered Tyrant...

How well does Bor fare against Depowered Tyrant?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Bor gets crushed just like the Heralds did... 0 0%
Bor outperforms the Heralds, but does worse than Thanos did... 0 0%
Bor equals Thanos's performance against Tyrant... 4 44.44%
Bor slightly outperforms Thanos against Tyrant... 0 0%
Bor greatly outperforms Thanos against Tyrant... 2 22.22%
Bor shows why he is Odins father; Bor defeats Depowered Tyrant... 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bor vs Depowered Tyrant...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Bor vs Depowered Tyrant...

Relative to the Heralds during the Tyrant arc and Thanos, how well does Bor fare against Depowered Tyrant?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 12:33 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Bor doesn`t have that orb Thanos had.. still Bor should match or surpass Thanos` showing. Tyrant still wins of course.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 01:58 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Bor does indeed outperform the heralds by a large margin. He does slightly better than Thanos (and by that I mean he's too stupid to run away like Thanos did) which results in Tyrant actually killing Bor. Tyrant destroys him. Tyrant 10/10.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 07:44 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant destroys him. Tyrant 10/10.
no erm

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 07:46 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Damborgson
no erm

Hellz yeah. I'd say 10000000/10 but you get my drift with 10/10. Bor stands absolutely no chance vs Tyrant.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 07:49 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Hellz yeah. I'd say 10000000/10 but you get my drift with 10/10. Bor stands absolutely no chance vs Tyrant.
Why not? He's not punk herald. If Tyrant wins he will most certainly not be stomping Bor.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 07:52 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Why not? He's not punk herald. If Tyrant wins he will most certainly not be stomping Bor.

Oh trust me, he will. Tyrant (even "DP" Tyrant) had those power orbs that he drained from his victims, an entire store house full of them. One of those Orbs gave Thanos a fighting chance vs "DP" Tyrant, imagine what Tyrant can do when he draws on his entire reserve of Orbs. "DP" Tyrant was also powered by the biosphere of EVERY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE. That alone should tell you what kind of scale he was operating on. When a pissed off and determined Galactus finally tracked down his lost herald Morg, he backed down from "DP" Tyrant and allowed him to keep Morg as a trophy.

All this is from "DP" Tyrant. He annihilates Bor. He melts that snowflake once and for all.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 08:44 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Oh trust me, he will. Tyrant (even "DP" Tyrant) had those power orbs that he drained from his victims, an entire store house full of them. One of those Orbs gave Thanos a fighting chance vs "DP" Tyrant, imagine what Tyrant can do when he draws on his entire reserve of Orbs. "DP" Tyrant was also powered by the biosphere of EVERY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE. That alone should tell you what kind of scale he was operating on. When a pissed off and determined Galactus finally tracked down his lost herald Morg, he backed down from "DP" Tyrant and allowed him to keep Morg as a trophy.

All this is from "DP" Tyrant. He annihilates Bor. He melts that snowflake once and for all.
I was assuming this was without amps? If he gets access to that type of power up then yeah of course he wins easily. But without them he wont. Bur is arguable > Thanos anyway.

Thats all fine and dandy but making galactus "back down" was just performed by the AD a while ago. The AD gave OF Thor less trouble than Bor did. So not quite as impressive as it sounds.

Like I said, Bor is no Herald. And the Tyrant who fought the herlads while clearly a badass is not going to steamroll Bor. If he wins at all. Bor was striking with enough power to one shot a high herald. (Thor) and that was before he got all powered up. He was tough enough to wear OF Thor striking him caused Mjolnir to break. Bor will give Tyrant hell. And pull off some wins.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 10:21 PM
Sundipped
MURDERER

I was assuming this was without amps? If he gets access to that type of power up then yeah of course he wins easily. But without them he wont. Bur is arguable > Thanos anyway.

Really no amps needed. Tyrant is > Thanos, fact.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 12:15 AM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Thats all fine and dandy but making galactus "back down" was just performed by the AD a while ago. The AD gave OF Thor less trouble than Bor did. So not quite as impressive as it sounds.

Like I said, Bor is no Herald. And the Tyrant who fought the herlads while clearly a badass is not going to steamroll Bor. If he wins at all. Bor was striking with enough power to one shot a high herald. (Thor) and that was before he got all powered up. He was tough enough to wear OF Thor striking him caused Mjolnir to break. Bor will give Tyrant hell. And pull off some wins.

Who said they were amps? They are just one of his sources of power (the biosphere of EVERY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE being the other).

Look at how smug Thanos was when he stole a power Orb from "DP" Tyrant :
(please log in to view the image)
Look at how many Tyrant actually had (the one he's holding dwarfs the one Thanos stole) :

"DP" Tyrant mutilates Snowflake 10/10.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 12:47 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Who said they were amps? They are just one of his sources of power (the biosphere of EVERY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE being the other).

Look at how smug Thanos was when he stole a power Orb from "DP" Tyrant :
Look at how many Tyrant actually had (the one he's holding dwarfs the one Thanos stole) :

"DP" Tyrant mutilates Snowflake 10/10.
Ok the point I have been arguing is Bor vs the Tyrant that fought Thanos. Strictly at that powerlevel. And I stand by my point. But I need some clarification here. Are you saying Those orbs are what give Tyrant his power in addition to the Biosphere of every world? Or are you saying that Tyrant can tap into them at will? If so do you have some instances where he does? Cuz otherwise he's going into battle with an amp. And the OP is saying "Relative to the Heralds during the Tyrant arc and Thanos" so that would be Tyrant at the level of power he fought the heralds and Thanos. Tyrant at that power level in no way stomps Bor. Now if your saying he can tap into that power remotely and it increases his power similarly to the way it did Thanos then he wtf stomps Bor easily. But at the moment I stand by my point that without the help of those orbs, and at the power level he fought Thanos, he's gonna work hard for his wins.

Yep. I have that issue. One of my favorite non Thor related ones. stick out tongue

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 03:30 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Sundipped
Really no amps needed. Tyrant is > Thanos, fact.
I agree. I think Bor> Thanos though 2.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 03:31 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Ok the point I have been arguing is Bor vs the Tyrant that fought Thanos. Strictly at that powerlevel. And I stand by my point. But I need some clarification here. Are you saying Those orbs are what give Tyrant his power in addition to the Biosphere of every world? Or are you saying that Tyrant can tap into them at will? If so do you have some instances where he does? Cuz otherwise he's going into battle with an amp. And the OP is saying "Relative to the Heralds during the Tyrant arc and Thanos" so that would be Tyrant at the level of power he fought the heralds and Thanos. Tyrant at that power level in no way stomps Bor. Now if your saying he can tap into that power remotely and it increases his power similarly to the way it did Thanos then he wtf stomps Bor easily. But at the moment I stand by my point that without the help of those orbs, and at the power level he fought Thanos, he's gonna work hard for his wins.

Yep. I have that issue. One of my favorite non Thor related ones. stick out tongue

"DP" Tyrant is ALWAYS at that power level. Since his reservoirs of power are those orbs AND the biosphere of every planet in the universe. That's like saying Odin with no Odinforce vs XXX. There is no such thing because the Odinforce is a part of him.

Tyrant at that power level STOMPS Snowflake's face in. Thanos had 6 issues of prep and an amp.

Snowflake doesn't have that luxury so he's fugged.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 04:40 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

"DP" Tyrant is ALWAYS at that power level. Since his reservoirs of power are those orbs AND the biosphere of every planet in the universe. That's like saying Odin with no Odinforce vs XXX. There is no such thing because the Odinforce is a part of him.

Tyrant at that power level STOMPS Snowflake's face in. Thanos had 6 issues of prep and an amp.

Snowflake doesn't have that luxury so he's fugged.
(please log in to view the image) thats not what I got from the scans you posted in the respect thread. :

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Sounds to me like its stored power that he can choose to use. He didnt use it against his fight with Thanos. Which is saying a lot. Otherwise he should have absolutely massacred him. An entire room of orbs against Thanos' one orb? No...no way did he use all that power at his disposal.

if Tyrant uses those orbs of stored energy for himself he rage stomps Bor. If he stays at his level against the heralds then he works for it.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 04:59 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

(please log in to view the image) thats not what I got from the scans you posted in the respect thread. :

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Sounds to me like its stored power that he can choose to use. He didnt use it against his fight with Thanos. Which is saying a lot. Otherwise he should have absolutely massacred him. An entire room of orbs against Thanos' one orb? No...no way did he use all that power at his disposal.

if Tyrant uses those orbs of stored energy for himself he rage stomps Bor. If he stays at his level against the heralds then he works for it.

Of course that's his store of power. He even tells Galactus that he's been bidding his time in the darkest corners of the universe building up his strength till the time was right to reclaim his empire and that if Galactus wanted a fight, he was more than able to challenge him. This is also in his respect thread, under the punking section.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 05:02 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Of course that's his store of power. He even tells Galactus that he's been bidding his time in the darkest corners of the universe building up his strength till the time was right to reclaim his empire and that if Galactus wanted a fight, he was more than able to challenge him. This is also in his respect thread, under the punking section.
your being confusing laughing

Just answer this: when tyrant enters a fight is he or is he not able to tap into his stored power orbs?????? Remotely??? Because if we use the tyrant that fought thanos, he was not using orbs right???? If he cannot then he isnt stomping bor.

Edit: oh and I know. Those scans I posted were the ones u posted in the respect thread.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Last edited by Damborgson on Nov 27th, 2011 at 05:25 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 05:23 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

your being confusing laughing

Just answer this: when tyrant enters a fight is he or is he not able to tap into his stored power orbs?????? Remotely??? Because if we use the tyrant that fought thanos, he was not using orbs right???? If he cannot then he isnt stomping bor.

Edit: oh and I know. Those scans I posted were the ones u posted in the respect thread.

We don't know if he can remotely.

What we do know is that Thanos went out of his way to acquire an Orb right after Terrax told him they were his greatest asset and biggest liability if they were turned against him.

But it's pointless because Snowflake won't have
a) an Orb
b) 6 issues of prep time
c) the common sense to run for it like Thanos did when Tyrant was gonna kill him

So Snowflake gets r@pestomped by Tyrant 10/10.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 05:29 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

We don't know if he can remotely.

What we do know is that Thanos went out of his way to acquire an Orb right after Terrax told him they were his greatest asset and biggest liability if they were turned against him.

But it's pointless because Snowflake won't have
a) an Orb
b) 6 issues of prep time
c) the common sense to run for it like Thanos did when Tyrant was gonna kill him

So Snowflake gets r@pestomped by Tyrant 10/10.

no expression So there was no reason to for you to have even brought it up...?

Bor> Thanos. Without powering up he was already capable of one shot killing a high herald. And he's tough enough to where Mjolnir broke when it hit him. (killed him but still lol)

But I think we are going to have to agree disagree...I agree if Tyrant taps into that stored power going into the fight then he wrecks Bor easily. But I disagree with the Tyrant that fought Thanos wrecking him. Bor is no slouch himself and more than capable of hurting Tyrant. So..yeah

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 06:08 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

no expression So there was no reason to for you to have even brought it up...?

The point was, he doesn't even need them to handle Snowflake. Thanos was smart enough to study his opponent before engaging him, the OP doesn't give any side prep.

The reason why Thanos looked good fighting Tyrant was because he took Terrax's advice : "they are his greatest asset and biggest liability should they be turned against him". To drive the point across, Thanos went out of his way to get one and use it when he faced down Tyrant.

Snowflake doesn't have the benefit of Thanos' keen mind, 6 entire issues studying his opponent, or an Orb. Tyrant pummels Snowflake into a gooey puddle.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 06:32 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

The point was, he doesn't even need them to handle Snowflake. Thanos was smart enough to study his opponent before engaging him, the OP doesn't give any side prep.

The reason why Thanos looked good fighting Tyrant was because he took Terrax's advice : "they are his greatest asset and biggest liability should they be turned against him". To drive the point across, Thanos went out of his way to get one and use it when he faced down Tyrant.

Snowflake doesn't have the benefit of Thanos' keen mind, 6 entire issues studying his opponent, or an Orb. Tyrant pummels Snowflake into a gooey puddle.
Yeah and that prep amounted to Thanos getting an orb and using it hit Tyrant. Like I said....

quote:
Bor> Thanos. Without powering up he was already capable of one shot killing a high herald. And he's tough enough to where Mjolnir broke when it hit him. (killed him but still lol) But I think we are going to have to agree disagree...I agree if Tyrant taps into that stored power going into the fight then he wrecks Bor easily. But I disagree with the Tyrant that fought Thanos wrecking him. Bor is no slouch himself and more than capable of hurting Tyrant. So..yeah

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 06:35 AM