KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers : Animated

Transformers : Animated
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Transformers : Animated

The new cartoon series premiring this year is titled (rather plainly) 'Transformers : Animated' , I have recently found promo art.

Prepare to be horrified beyond all belief.....

BEHOLD !

(please log in to view the image)

....It's like RiD all over again

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 07:52 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I don't know what RiD is but um....ew.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 11:06 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

thumb down

What's RiD?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 11:53 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Robots In disguise. Aka this....
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 12:10 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I'm guessing that this is based from the Japanese Transformers, since Optimus was a fire engine instead of a big rig over there.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 12:11 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Who is the military looking one supposed to be? And who is the motorcycle?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 12:16 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I'm guessing that this is based from the Japanese Transformers, since Optimus was a fire engine instead of a big rig over there.

Which ?

Animated or RiD

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 12:29 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

That looks way to Teen Titans for me.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 02:39 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Newjak
That looks way to Teen Titans for me.

lol you're right didn't notice the similarity before.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 02:49 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Menetnashté
lol you're right didn't notice the similarity before.
well at first I thought of X-Men Evo but Teen Titans fit better.

Which I just don't see working well for the Transformer's look.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 02:50 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

well at first I thought of X-Men Evo but Teen Titans fit better.

Which I just don't see working well for the Transformer's look.

Optimus has a friggin Supermodel waist....

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 03:09 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by grey fox
Optimus has a friggin Supermodel waist....
I know one of the things about this is I don't see how the transformations are going to be smooth which a big thing with transformers that when Optimus transformers into a truck it looked natural.

The way these designs look it is going to be forced and very dramatic.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 03:17 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I know one of the things about this is I don't see how the transformations are going to be smooth which a big thing with transformers that when Optimus transformers into a truck it looked natural.

The way these designs look it is going to be forced and very dramatic.

Too true, I mean scale is obviously a very screwed thing in teh cartoons but at least the transformations ATTEMPTED to look realistic. That just looks half-assed.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 03:18 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by grey fox
Too true, I mean scale is obviously a very screwed thing in teh cartoons but at least the transformations ATTEMPTED to look realistic. That just looks half-assed.
I know tell me how the big green guy is going transform into Vehicle mode with out some big elaborate scene to do it.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 03:23 PM
Impediment
Endless

When is it supposed to happen?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 06:16 PM
Scythe
The Goat

That's so lousy. Hrm...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 10:26 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

the character designer and whatnot are all from samurai jack, teen titans, the batman and the story writer is from like donny phantom and fairly odd parents, facts somewhere @ SHH, but its the same team that brings you like every cartoon that looks like that.

info: http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=10880

Optimus [supposedly a young leader]
Bumblebee
Ratchet [ambulance]
Prowl [motorbike]
Bulkhead [military vehicle]

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 01:54 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Voice Actors....

quote:
Confirmed Transformers featuring the show include Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Bulkhead, Rachet and Starscream. It is believed that the Optimus Prime of this series will be younger than the other Autobots; it has announced that David Kaye (best known for voicing the Megatrons of the Beast Era and the Unicron Trilogy) will provide his voice.

Meanwhile statements from Frank Welker suggest that voice actor Corey Burton (Shockwave and Sunstreaker in from the original series) will provide the voice of Megatron in the show . Tom Kenny confirmed during an interview on IESB.net that he will be voicing Starscream, and Tara Strong will be voicing a girl named Sari, one of the supporting human characters.

Her website states that the show will start shortly after the release of the live-action film.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:22 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Who will be voicing Optimus for this show? David Kaye?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 01:36 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
Who will be voicing Optimus for this show? David Kaye?

Maybe, he is..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:59 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote