KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Will Tourism Bring Harm to the Environment?

Will Tourism Bring Harm to the Environment?
Started by: ladyyaya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladyyaya
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will Tourism Bring Harm to the Environment?

In recent years, tourism has developed rapidly in all the world. Many people believe that tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and we should try our best to promote tourism. But what these people fail to see is that tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment. As for me, I’m firmly convinced that too much tourists bring harm to the environment.

The bad impact of tourism on the environment has mainly expressed itself in various ways. One way is the process of exploiting a new scenic spot. In order to attract tourists, a lot of artificial facilities have been built, which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment. This process usually breaks the ecological balance of the area. In some mountainous places, trees are being cut down to build hotels for others to see and explore the beauty of the mountains. Then land slides and mud-rock flows come up. Another way the development of tourism has damaged the environment occurs when tourists go to scenic spots. Some tourists don’t have the awareness to protect the environment, and ignorantly throw their garbage here and there. Some people even kill the local wildlife to eat, which badly damages the balance of the natural environment.

It is wrong to sacrifice the environment for the growth of tourism. We must keep in mind that too much tourists bring harm to the environment. We need to find a balance between satisfying the needs of tourists and reducing to a minimum the pollution they cause.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 02:54 AM
ladyyaya is currently offline Click here to Send ladyyaya a Private Message Find more posts by ladyyaya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I reckon the Lakers will win.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 03:03 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
petersimon786

I don’t think that tourism can harm environment in any way until authorities are keeping a good eye on tourist and tourism companies’ gives instruction in the starting that treat another country like your home and don’t spoil the natural beauty. Hopefully if they are admirer of beauty than definitely going to do this.

tourism companies

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 09:26 AM
petersimon786 is currently offline Click here to Send petersimon786 a Private Message Find more posts by petersimon786 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I hope the Jazz can make the playoffs this season.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 03:41 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote