KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HP Doomsday Vs KC Superman & Cap Marvel

HP Doomsday Vs KC Superman & Cap Marvel
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

HP Doomsday Vs KC Superman & Cap Marvel

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 09:52 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Team.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 12:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team.
you gotta be shitting me...

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 12:38 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Too hard to call.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 12:42 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Starscream M
you gotta be shitting me...

What.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 12:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

What.
those 2 do not stand a chance against hp dd.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 12:59 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

those 2 do not stand a chance against hp dd.

I think they do.

If there was no chance, this would be a spite thread.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:02 PM
Starscream M

I think they do.

If there was no chance, this would be a spite thread.
yes, it is spite.

hp dd treated superman and darkseid like toilet paper. these guys might fare slightly better, but are nowhere near powerful enough to actually beat dd.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

yes, it is spite.

hp dd treated superman and darkseid like toilet paper. these guys might fare slightly better, but are nowhere near powerful enough to actually beat dd.

No, it's not spite.

he beat a Superman that's fifteen years old, before at least TWO upgrades, and current pre reboot Superman was still weaker than KC Superman.

And Darkseid is generally written as being Superman's physical equal, like Captain Marvel etc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:07 PM
Enzeru

No, it's not spite.
he beat a Superman that's fifteen years old, before at least TWO upgrades, and current pre reboot Superman was still weaker than KC Superman.
And Darkseid is generally written as being Superman's physical equal, like Captain Marvel etc.

I don't get it. So many people insist on the "fact" that Darkseid never got retconned and that PC Darkseid and the normal Darkseid were one and the same, because he remembered things from pre crisis and so on.

I can't imagine Darkseid having any other real upgrades. In fact, he had even more downs. Someone should create a "Darkseid runs the stairs gauntlet"-battle on Killermovies.

However, HP Doomsday went through Darkseid like he was nothing. Darkseid was even afraid of Doomsday. And don't even try to come with the Darkseid-Avatar story ~_~

Or am I confusing the Doomsday versions right now?
H/P Doomsday is the Doomsday who pierced Superman's skin easily and broke his arm, so that Superman didn't have a different choice but to BFR Doomsday into oblivion.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:17 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Enzeru
I don't get it. So many people insist on the "fact" that Darkseid never got retconned and that PC Darkseid and the normal Darkseid were one and the same, because he remembered things from pre crisis and so on.

I can't imagine Darkseid having any other real upgrades. In fact, he had even more downs. Someone should create a "Darkseid runs the stairs gauntlet"-battle on Killermovies.

However, HP Doomsday went through Darkseid like he was nothing. Darkseid was even afraid of Doomsday. And don't even try to come with the Darkseid-Avatar story ~_~

Or am I confusing the Doomsday versions right now?
H/P Doomsday is the Doomsday who pierced Superman's skin easily and broke his arm, so that Superman didn't have a different choice but to BFR Doomsday into oblivion.

No, it's the right Doomsday you're thinking of.

There were Darkseid avatars, yes. And people impersonating him.

His "downs" are generally the result of bad writing.

As I said though, Darkseid is generally, like Captain Marvel, written at a level relative to Superman's power level when they meet; there's just been some crap showings over the years. His good ones make up for it though; more than.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:37 PM
Starscream M

No, it's the right Doomsday you're thinking of.

There were Darkseid avatars, yes. And people impersonating him.

His "downs" are generally the result of bad writing.

As I said though, Darkseid is generally, like Captain Marvel, written at a level relative to Superman's power level when they meet; there's just been some crap showings over the years. His good ones make up for it though; more than.
he was scared shitless of HP DD though...nobody EVER made DS that scared

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:45 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

he was scared shitless of HP DD though...nobody EVER made DS that scared

Nobody ever scared Superman that much either; it was a common theme throughout the story and much of Jurgens' work on Superman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:47 PM
Starscream M

Nobody ever scared Superman that much either; it was a common theme throughout the story and much of Jurgens' work on Superman.
right, hence DD is one of DC's ultimate badasses...he ain't losing to KC supes and marvel. he's intended to be a much bigger threat, a team buster threat. HP DD can really only be defeated by cosmic skyfathers or plot devices.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:48 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

right, hence DD is one of DC's ultimate badasses...he ain't losing to KC supes and marvel. he's intended to be a much bigger threat, a team buster threat. HP DD can really only be defeated by cosmic skyfathers or plot devices.

Superman has beaten him more than once.

No, DD is not meant to be a team buster threat; he's meant to represent Superman's ultimate enemy. The only reason they ever use the JLA or anyone else is just to establish him as a threat. More often than not it will come down to him and Superman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 02:00 PM
Starscream M

Superman has beaten him more than once.
When has Superman ever 'beaten' HP DD? And bfring him isn't beating him

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 02:14 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

When has Superman ever 'beaten' HP DD? And bfring him isn't beating him

He's beaten Doomsday. HP DD is still Doomsday.

How is BFR not a win?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 02:31 PM
DarkSaint85

Also - there's the whole magic thing, which Doomsday has never seen before iirc.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 02:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

He's beaten Doomsday. HP DD is still Doomsday.

How is BFR not a win?
HP DD is DD evolved off all his weaknesses, hence beating dd means nothing in relation to HP DD.

also, bfr is not a win because superman used a shitload of plot devices that he doesn't have in this fight.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 02:37 PM
DarkSaint85

HP DD is DD evolved off all his weaknesses, hence beating dd means nothing in relation to HP DD.

also, bfr is not a win because superman used a shitload of plot devices that he doesn't have in this fight.

All his weaknesses?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 02:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote