KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Paradigm: Odd Company

Paradigm: Odd Company
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Paradigm: Odd Company

EDIT

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 17th, 2011 at 05:05 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 12:39 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaaakillamike@$
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suck.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 17th, 2011 at 06:31 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 06:24 PM
aaaakillamike@$ is currently offline Click here to Send aaaakillamike@$ a Private Message Find more posts by aaaakillamike@$ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killamikeyd9898
Restricted

Account Restricted

how u goin just ignore me like im a busted daytona stripper

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 12:00 AM
killamikeyd9898 is currently offline Click here to Send killamikeyd9898 a Private Message Find more posts by killamikeyd9898 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

It's been four days.

I DEMAND MORE.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 01:29 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
It's been four days.

I DEMAND MORE.

Heh, no problem, glad to know someone's been reading it and appreciates it. big grin

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 01:39 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

*A note for those interested:

The Kovic language is identical to the real world Ukrainian language, while Orcish is French, Imperial is Latin, Alfurtunga is Icelandic, and Galaronian is of course English.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 01:57 AM
Omega Vision

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 01:29 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

AND THEN?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 05:05 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toonbat

I created a user account with the sole purpose of telling you that I love your story. I love Roy. I love Varina. I love Blasedir. I love Tobias. I even love Chylla a tiiiiiny bit, but shhh! She's not supposed to know that.

I really hope our vampire friend will show up again soon.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 05:44 AM
toonbat is currently offline Click here to Send toonbat a Private Message Find more posts by toonbat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by toonbat
I created a user account with the sole purpose of telling you that I love your story. I love Roy. I love Varina. I love Blasedir. I love Tobias. I even love Chylla a tiiiiiny bit, but shhh! She's not supposed to know that.

I really hope our vampire friend will show up again soon.

Wow that's quite an honor.

It really helps to know that I'm posting these updates for more than just stroking my ego. stick out tongue

Just wondering, if you didn't have an account her before how did you come across my story?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 10:05 PM
toonbat

By googling 'orc girl', plus some other stuff that was also included in your story but in a totally less alarming context than it would have been on its own. big grin

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 11:22 PM
toonbat is currently offline Click here to Send toonbat a Private Message Find more posts by toonbat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

By googling 'orc girl', plus some other stuff that was also included in your story but in a totally less alarming context than it would have been on its own. big grin

Heh.

Well glad you stuck around and read it. smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 10:07 PM
toonbat

Wow, things have turned so serious all of the sudden! I mean, I'm totally loving this, but still I fear we may never find out whether or not Roy and Varina will ever get it on. :P

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 06:44 PM
Omega Vision

Wow, things have turned so serious all of the sudden! I mean, I'm totally loving this, but still I fear we may never find out whether or not Roy and Varina will ever get it on. :P

Heh.

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 10:26 PM
toonbat

I placed some comments here, looked again, and decided is was probably a better idea to mail them to you, as they would probably disrupt the story flow. Even moreso than this here message. Ahem.

Last edited by toonbat on May 10th, 2011 at 04:09 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2011 03:56 AM
toonbat

Was that... was that a Deux Ex Machina right there? But.... it was so good!

Old Post May 15th, 2011 06:21 AM
Omega Vision

Was that... was that a Deux Ex Machina right there? But.... it was so good!

More like a Deus Ex Utero smile

And thank you.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:25 PM
Omega Vision

I won't be posting the final chapter here.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 11:02 PM
starlock
Team Authority

After i start reading from the beginning and enjoying it, you are gonna hold out on me...lol. Sorry i have not posted before, i have been reading it though.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 18th, 2011 02:32 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toonbat

Is the final chapter too racy? Or do we need to resort to our wallets to see it? Or both?

Old Post May 18th, 2011 03:40 PM