KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Taxi explodes outside women's hospital in Liverpool

Taxi explodes outside women's hospital in Liverpool
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ndroidApp_Other

Benign accident, incels or racists? We will see.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2021 05:08 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Taxi explodes inside a woman cool

Old Post Nov 14th, 2021 05:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Unlikely to be a terror attack given the would be target, we're about to enter the Xmas shopping period too, could have targeted more people in just a couple of weeks, suppose they may have been transporting an explosive device to another location and there was an accident but I doubt it.

Seeing as it was a taxi cab, red diesel could have been involved.

Wait until Klaw finds out there's a women's hospital in Liverpool. laughing

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 14th, 2021 06:06 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain

Wait until Klaw finds out there's a women's hospital in Liverpool. laughing

Agree on all counts to your main body of text, but yeah, Eon/Klaw laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 14th, 2021 06:22 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Taxi explodes outside women's hospital in Liverpool

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ndroidApp_Other

Benign accident, incels or racists? We will see.

Sounds like an Incelic jihadist attack

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 04:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Well, a women's hospital, I imagine has lots of abortions, childbirths and other uterus-related procedures, so religious incel, indeed.

I know this is a stereotype, but a lot of taxi drivers tend to be Pakistani/Arabic muslims. Probably some nutter who thought "Allah Akbar" with daddy's money.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 04:56 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

starting to look like it might be a really serious thing for the UK. IRA or splinter group maybe...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 04:56 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

starting to look like it might be a really serious thing for the UK. IRA or splinter group maybe...
I think Robtard is right with the jihadist incel. Infidels blowing shit up is nothing new to the U.K.

I mean I'd be pissed off if everyone in my community told me to pray 5 times a day, not drink or eat pork or eat at day time during the Autumn. On the other hand, they do make lots of kebabs during freshers week XD

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 05:00 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh, I didn't mean the incel was Islamic. I have no idea. Obviously, could be Islamic extremist terrorism.

But the women's hospital being the target (if that is the case), screams of incels.

I'd let the authorities do their digging into the motives.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 05:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I didn't mean the incel was Islamic. I have no idea. Obviously, could be Islamic extremist terrorism.

But the women's hospital being the target (if that is the case), screams of incels.

I'd let the authorities do their digging into the motives.
beginning to think the Woman's hospital wasn't the intended Rob.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 05:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

They just botched the bombing then. Very possible.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 05:53 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

They just botched the bombing then. Very possible.
beginning to look like something is wrong, no ethnicity or names of arrested. If they were brown, we'd have that by now...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 06:00 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Front cover of the local paper says the man who died was the cab driver, he got suspicious of his passenger and locked him in the taxi, although how they'd know this I'm not sure, maybe camera footage.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 06:33 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

beginning to look like something is wrong, no ethnicity or names of arrested. If they were brown, we'd have that by now...
I thought it was the other way around. confused

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 06:37 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Front cover of the local paper says the man who died was the cab driver, he got suspicious of his passenger and locked him in the taxi, although how they'd know this I'm not sure, maybe camera footage.

Other sources say that the cabby survived and is in the hospital.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 06:39 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kek.

"Sorry I tried to blow up your hospital, can I get treated so I can do better next time?" XD

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 06:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Other sources say that the cabby survived and is in the hospital.

Schrödinger's cabby

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 06:52 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Blakemore
Kek.

"Sorry I tried to blow up your hospital, can I get treated so I can do better next time?" XD

LMAO, now that would be quite the irony.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 06:59 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Apparently there's been a 2nd controlled explosion in a nearby park so can assume a second device was found. The women's hospital is only up the road from me, I either pass it or cut through the grounds about half a dozen times a week, the park is only a 10-20 minute walk away as well.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 08:37 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently there's been a 2nd controlled explosion in a nearby park so can assume a second device was found. The women's hospital is only up the road from me, I either pass it or cut through the grounds about half a dozen times a week, the park is only a 10-20 minute walk away as well.
Disturbing, I was I London for a lot of the bombing campaigns, my brother was working at Canary Wharf when it got blown up. As someone blown about by extremists in Egypt, I worry about bombs. As someone e with a UK passport, I worry if the IRA are back, as someone with an Irish Passport I am sympathetic.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 08:41 PM